Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Press Conference at 3pm....
(01-11-2016, 05:08 PM)Joelist Wrote: This press conference is utterly pathetic. No energy, no fire, just the usual tired slop.

(01-11-2016, 05:10 PM)McC Wrote: Nothing to see here.  On to next year.

This is Marvin's press conference summed up.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 05:07 PM)Benton Wrote: Is it Brown? I thought it was just Marvin?

And most likely, he'll just talk about how it was a team loss and they weren't healthy and how we'll be even betterer next year.

Its Marvin, and a peculiar peculiar start he thanks the fans for the atmosphere of the game then thanks the fans for away games on the season?!?!?!

Now he is blaming Burfict and Jones without naming them, and taking accountability for himself. Not one single reporter holding him to the fire for his playoff record, or losing control of his team!!!!

Now he is giggling talking about he will protect his players and not serve them up to the media!! WTF is this dude serious???

I've heard enough!!! GET SOME BALLS CINCI MEDIA!!! GET SOME BALLS BROWN FAMILY AND FIRE THIS CLOWN!!!
Reply/Quote
Wonder how Marvin would do with the NY media after going 0-7 in the playoffs and authoring Saturday night's historic meltdown.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 04:52 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: It will just be on the radio Cincinnati 1530 ESPN will play it live, and will be available on the iheart radio app.

thx!
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 05:15 PM)matmaven Wrote: Wonder how Marvin would do with the NY media after going 0-7 in the playoffs and authoring Saturday night's historic meltdown.

NY? They'd never get to 0-7 with one Coach.  - Probably not even after 0-1 in the playoffs
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 05:13 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Its Marvin, and a peculiar peculiar start he thanks the fans for the atmosphere of the game then thanks the fans for away games on the season?!?!?!

Now he is blaming Burfict and Jones without naming them, and taking accountability for himself. Not one single reporter holding him to the fire for his playoff record, or losing control of his team!!!!

Now he is giggling talking about he will protect his players and not serve them up to the media!! WTF is this dude serious???

I've heard enough!!! GET SOME BALLS CINCI MEDIA!!! GET SOME BALLS BROWN FAMILY AND FIRE THIS CLOWN!!!

PREACH IT MAN! x2
Reply/Quote
"he feels for the fans".....then why hasn't he resigned?

Either take the blame and resign or be outraged, support the petition and openly call the integrity of the officials into question. ONE OR THE OTHER!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
wow, same old lip therapy.......a couple of giggles and nothing significant to state, ugh.....
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
I gotta tell you, so far this is actually a really good presser from Marvin.

And I hate to admit that.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Did he say anything about Hue leaving?  I can't listen.  I'm in TN and the link didn't work for me.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 05:18 PM)Joelist Wrote: "he feels for the fans".....then why hasn't he resigned?

Either take the blame and resign or be outraged, support the petition and openly call the integrity of the officials into question. ONE OR THE OTHER!
He can't question the integrity of the officials. It's a fine and could jeopardize his position on competition committee. The other comments are reasonable, but most coaches not to openly call out the integrity of the officials, that is a big accusation with just circumstantial evidence.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 05:21 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I gotta tell you, so far this is actually a really good presser from Marvin.

It is. And the people whining here are just insane tbh. 

Not sure what they expected. 
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 05:21 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Did he say anything about Hue leaving?

No. Nothing has been asked. 

Reporters are really shitting the bed with the questions in my opinion. 
Reply/Quote
I hate the term 'poise'. I know what it means, but it just never sounds right in regards to a football team or player. Sounds too feminine sanitary napkinish.. Poise as a point of emphasis.. Why can't they just say that they're going to keep their shit together?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 05:21 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Did he say anything about Hue leaving?

Nothing yet ... Talking about Reggie Nelson's status for the Pro Bowl
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 05:21 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I gotta tell you, so far this is actually a really good presser from Marvin.

I cannot agree. He didn't resign and he didn't do the ONLY logical non-resignation alternative - be angry and openly question the integrity of the officiating.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 05:23 PM)Joelist Wrote: I cannot agree. He didn't resign and he didn't do the ONLY logical non-resignation alternative - be angry and openly question the integrity of the officiating.

He. Cannot. Do. That. 
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 05:23 PM)Joelist Wrote: I cannot agree. He didn't resign and he didn't do the ONLY logical non-resignation alternative - be angry and openly question the integrity of the officiating.

He did question the officiating. As much as he can at least.
Reply/Quote

This is Marvin.. he never gets mad.. or angry.. or fired up.. Most I've seen him from his "mildly to moderately annoyed" with questions from the reporters
Reply/Quote

That will literally lead to nothing good.
Reply/Quote