Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Press Conference at 3pm....
(01-11-2016, 04:37 PM)jj22 Wrote: More likely an extension will be announced.

Completely agree.  It is 1000 times more likely that they will announce another one year extension.  Marvin is still owed another year, and we all know that MB is not likely to pay a person for a job he is not performing...
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 04:50 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: He should absolutely go in the Bengals HOF....if we had one.
But sometimes, it's just not enough and a risk needs to be taken

Absolutely agree with everything here.  Hell, I still don't hate Palmer for helping us out of the doldrums, let alone Marv.  Eventually you have to take that next step though.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lewis is maxed out, this meltdown is evidence of that. Disasters like this happen in year one, not thirteen.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 04:54 PM)Wyche Wrote: Absolutely agree with everything here.  Hell, I still don't hate Palmer for helping us out of the doldrums, let alone Marv.  Eventually you have to take that next step though.

It takes courage to change your status quo, and their conservative mantra could be completely getting in the way of that.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 04:37 PM)jj22 Wrote: More likely an extension will be announced.

Bingo! The prize goes to jj2.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 04:54 PM)Wyche Wrote: Absolutely agree with everything here.  Hell, I still don't hate Palmer for helping us out of the doldrums, let alone Marv.  Eventually you have to take that next step though.

Exactly.  Eventually you have to realize that someone has taken you as far as they can.  Losing this game for me was not the final straw, it is the lack of discipline and the fact this same problem goes back almost his entire tenure.
Reply/Quote

Some times you just need to take the risk to get a reward. 
Seattle spent megabucks on a bad QB then benched him for Russell Wilson.
They took a shot on a coach who had mediocre at best NFL success before going to the college ranks for a decade. 

Risks need to be taken for rewards. 
Reply/Quote
What channel on I heart radio? I'm in Colorado, so I can't watch it on TV. Lord knows NFLN probably won't carry it live, they'll be talking about how awesome and just the Stealers win was...Sad
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 04:59 PM)BengalB Wrote: What channel on I heart radio? I'm in Colorado, so I can't watch it on TV. Lord knows NFLN probably won't carry it live, they'll be talking about how awesome and just the Stealers win was...Sad

http://www.iheart.com/live/espn-1530-1697/?autoplay=true&pname=4977&campid=play_bar&cid=/onair/mo-egger-9170/
Reply/Quote
I'm on the edge of my seat.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully Hill takes the offseason serious and comes back Ready to go.
Reply/Quote
It will be the first time announcement kind for the NFL.... a LIFETIME extension!

Mike Brown was rehearsing and accidentally referred to Lewis as "Benson"!!!
Reply/Quote
Blah blah blah .. Play better ..blah blah blah
Reply/Quote
Marvin gets a bonus for setting a NFL record - no coach has ever gone 0-7 in the playoffs.

Extended thru the 2025 season.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 04:41 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Wondering why they would have a press conference if they were keeping Lewis.  Maybe Brown just wants to give his opinion on what happened at the game.  They already said that they weren't making any coaching changes.  

Is it Brown? I thought it was just Marvin?

And most likely, he'll just talk about how it was a team loss and they weren't healthy and how we'll be even betterer next year.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 05:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hopefully Hill takes the offseason serious and comes back Ready to go.

That would take a huge jump in maturity and a big change in his personality.  I think, after two years, we probably know who he is.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
This press conference is utterly pathetic. No energy, no fire, just the usual tired slop.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 71TlFqojcHL.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 05:07 PM)Benton Wrote: Is it Brown? I thought it was just Marvin?

And most likely, he'll just talk about how it was a team loss and they weren't healthy and how we'll be even betterer next year.

Its the typical post game monday press conference.. talking about the game
Reply/Quote
Nothing to see here. On to next year.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote