Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Price vs. Peko
Ought to be a fun one to watch. I truly hope PBS gives Peko a warm welcome back from the fans. He's not one of the players who left for more money, he wanted to be here but didn't get resigned. I hope the stadium remains classy.....
Reply/Quote
I hope so too. Peko is a stand up guy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2018, 09:24 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Ought to be a fun one to watch. I truly hope PBS gives Peko a warm welcome back from the fans. He's not one of the players who left for more money, he wanted to be here but didn't get resigned. I hope the stadium remains classy.....

They will.....it'll mostly be Broncos fans anyway. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I just can't seem to get the image of a ten year vet running out onto the field in a playoff game out of my mind.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I bet PEKO has a monster day against us.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2018, 10:58 AM)McC Wrote: I just can't seem to get the image of a ten year vet running out onto the field in a playoff game out of my mind.

Me either

Or yelling hut-hut costing us a penalty on a crucial 3rd or 4th down that same season or the one before. It's the little things so many times that add up to losses. And we lost that game.
Reply/Quote
I salute you for being able to care about an individual matchup. I don't even care about the game, frankly.

Literally the only thing that interests me going forward is the off chance that Marv gets canned at the end of the season.

Everything else is moot point. This staff is like cancer that finally needs removed.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2018, 12:25 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I salute you for being able to care about an individual matchup. I don't even care about the game, frankly.

Literally the only thing that interests me going forward is the off chance that Marv gets canned at the end of the season.

Everything else is moot point. This staff is like cancer that finally needs removed.

Pretty much sums up my feelings. It's suppose to be sunny and about 45 here on Sunday, perfect golf weather, not going to spend it watching this crap show. The only game I will be interested in this weekend is the game Saturday night in Indy. Go Bucks!
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2018, 12:25 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I salute you for being able to care about an individual matchup. I don't even care about the game, frankly.

Yeah, I'm a huge Peko fan. He gave his all while here and is pure class. I hated to see him go.... that said, I hope Price stuffs him.
Reply/Quote
Peko was a class act who was never appreciated as much as he should have been here. I always liked him, and couldn’t stand the “fat tub of useless goo” bs that some fans would go on about.

This is pretty cool too

https://www.bengals.com/news/peko-s-reunion-on-river-includes-nod-to-henry-s-no-15

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2018, 01:07 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, I'm a huge Peko fan. He gave his all while here and is pure class. I hated to see him go.... that said, I hope Price stuffs him.

I like Peko. Solid player and everyone I know that met him (he hung around NKY a lot) said he was super friendly in person. Great guy.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

And yet, we will still watch on Sundays! Ah well, I still always love football. 

Fantasy football really helps in times like this.. though I do believe it has had a major impact on the way football is played now, with defense getting zero help.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2018, 12:29 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Pretty much sums up my feelings. It's suppose to be sunny and about 45 here on Sunday, perfect golf weather, not going to spend it watching this crap show. The only game I will be interested in this weekend is the game Saturday night in Indy. Go Bucks!

I mean it's weather you can golf in, but I don't know if many would consider it perfect golf weather.   Wink
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

Pfft at least you guys still have Ohio State to root for...

WVU tanked the last two games knocking them out of any NY6 Bowl games. I think the best bowl game they have a chance at now is the Alamo Bowl.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote

I think the Bengals might be able to get a couple more wins but I'm not expecting it like I was before.
I'm not really going to be watching the games specifically (probably will get RedZone so if they pop up on that I'll get to watch a bit), but I'm hoping to see growth from players and some new guys actually get some more playing time (Westerman and Jefferson specifically).
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2018, 01:34 PM)Synric Wrote: Pfft at least you guys still have Ohio State to root for...

WVU tanked the last two games knocking them out of any NY6 Bowl games. I think the best bowl game they have a chance at now is the Alamo Bowl.

Imagine following Miami University and just hoping your team makes a bowl game...any bowl game.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2018, 01:34 PM)Synric Wrote: Pfft at least you guys still have Ohio State to root for...

At least you and OSU fans have good football played by skilled players to root for. I’m a Rutgers fan; our Bowl game was played in April.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2018, 01:27 PM)thillan Wrote: And yet, we will still watch on Sundays! Ah well, I still always love football. 

Fantasy football really helps in times like this.. though I do believe it has had a major impact on the way football is played now, with defense getting zero help.

My fantasy team was riddled with injuries and is out of the playoff race.

I'm not an OSU fan. Or an NCAA football fan in general.

(11-28-2018, 01:45 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I think the Bengals might be able to get a couple more wins but I'm not expecting it like I was before.
I'm not really going to be watching the games specifically (probably will get RedZone so if they pop up on that I'll get to watch a bit), but I'm hoping to see growth from players and some new guys actually get some more playing time (Westerman and Jefferson specifically).

We might get a dead cat bounce, but our season for all intents and purposes is finished.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2018, 01:14 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Peko was a class act who was never appreciated as much as he should have been here. I always liked him, and couldn’t stand the “fat tub of useless goo” bs that some fans would go on about.

This is pretty cool too

https://www.bengals.com/news/peko-s-reunion-on-river-includes-nod-to-henry-s-no-15

Good link, the real #15. :andy:
Reply/Quote
Always have been a big Peko fan and he certainly got a bad rap around here while being a leader and solid player as well.

It was puzzling much like the Justin Smith hate.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote