• 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Prime Time 2022
Wk 4: MIA (TNF)
Wk 5: @ BAL (SNF)
Wk 8: @ CLE (MNF)
Wk 11: @ PIT (SNF)
Wk 17: BUF (MNF)
Reply/Quote
3 additional 4:25 kick offs. Won’t be as nearly as many 1pm kick offs as we’ve been used to the last few years.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 08:49 PM)Au165 Wrote: 3 additional 4:25 kick offs. Won’t be as nearly as many 1pm kick offs as we’ve been used to the last few years.

I’m hopeful I won’t need Sunday Ticket but I can’t stand to miss one
Reply/Quote
Kind of surprised they’d give Cleveland any primetime games. Can’t imagine they want to have to talk about that whole thing on a national broadcast.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 09:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Kind of surprised they’d give Cleveland any primetime games. Can’t imagine they want to have to talk about that whole thing on a national broadcast.

Don’t they still give every team at least 1 prime time game or did they do away with that?
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 09:16 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Don’t they still give every team at least 1 prime time game or did they do away with that?

Not sure. Could have given them Thursday night if that’s the case though. So now they’ll be on MNF either starting Jacoby Brissett, or the broadcast will just completely ignore the 22 hundred pound elephant in the room.

Reply/Quote
Advantage AFC North opponents, all three of our away games on prime time, that tends to be an advantage for the home team in our conference... a bit shocked they did that
Reply/Quote
At first thought I balked at Miami being prime time, but that team is loaded with talent offensively outside of QB.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 09:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not sure. Could have given them Thursday night if that’s the case though. So now they’ll be on MNF either starting Jacoby Brissett, or the broadcast will just completely ignore the 22 hundred pound elephant in the room.

I checked and the Texans have a Thursday night game so all teams must get at least one prime time game.

The Texans have to be the least-interesting/boring/unwatchable team in the league this year.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 09:50 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: At first thought I balked at Miami being prime time, but that team is loaded with talent offensively outside of QB.

There’s a clip circulating online that the Dolphins put out of Tua throwing a deep “rocket” to Tyreek - it’s truly hilarious. It’s a total duck that looks like Tua put his entire soul into just to get it there, and Hill still had to stop and turn around for it. LOL

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 10:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: There’s a clip circulating online that the Dolphins put out of Tua throwing a deep “rocket” to Tyreek - it’s truly hilarious. It’s a total duck that looks like Tua put his entire soul into just to get it there, and Hill still had to stop and turn around for it. LOL

It might be a goofy thought, but I wonder how/if Tua would be different if he threw with his dominant hand. Tua is a righty but his father forced him to learn how to throw with his left hand.
Reply/Quote
Can't stay up as late as I used to. Yawn
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
The Lions have zero prime time games. They play on Thanksgiving, but not "prime time".
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 08:49 PM)Au165 Wrote: 3 additional 4:25 kick offs. Won’t be as nearly as many 1pm kick offs as we’ve been used to the last few years.

You know week 2 in Dallas will be Fox's Americas Game of the Week. Not Prime Time but definitely will be the game on in most territories. Looking forward to this one because I believe if they beat the Cowboys we will start the season 4 - 0.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 12:27 AM)Camdaddy08 Wrote: You know week 2 in Dallas will be Fox's Americas Game of the Week. Not Prime Time but definitely will be the game on in most territories. Looking forward to this one because I believe if they beat the Cowboys we will start the season 4 - 0.

Oops just realized its on CBS, That means we get Romo again saying "Chase is on the case". Well the Chiefs game will be the Fox Game of the Week. 
Reply/Quote
Really weird to me that all of our divisional road games are on prime time this year.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
We will just have to humiliate the division in front of a national audience AND the home fans.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 09:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Kind of surprised they’d give Cleveland any primetime games. Can’t imagine they want to have to talk about that whole thing on a national broadcast.

I took this team mean Watson's suspension will be six games. 

I also found it interesting that the Browns schedule is really easy in the beginning (at least compared to the rest of it):

Week 1- @ Panthers
Week 2- Jets
Week 3- steelers
Week 4- @ Falcons
Week 5- Chargers
Week 6- Patriots

Of those teams, only the Chargers and MAYBE Pats are playoff-caliber teams.  The Ravens, Bengals, Dolphins, Bills, and Bucs all come after week 6...so that is my guess on the Watson suspension.  
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 01:23 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Really weird to me that all of our divisional road games are on prime time this year.

(05-13-2022, 03:08 AM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: We will just have to humiliate the division in front of a national audience AND the home fans.

Yeah this was the one that stuck out to me the most. Has this ever happened to any other team before? Seems a little odd.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
My prediction is 1 of Buccs , Chiefs maybe both will go to Sunday night and the Steelers game may be flexed out.
Reply/Quote