Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia
(10-02-2015, 10:51 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: And your lies are more transparent than the last.

Really?  What lie is that?

Liberals, you guys are hilarious.  Get owned, call someone else, ignorant.  When that doesn't work, just resort to calling them a liar.

And GodsHatesBengals can't figure out why I don't post much?

What is there to post?  You will just throw out anything you don't agree with.  Which for liberals, is pretty much everything.
(10-02-2015, 12:05 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: As I said earlier, there was a lot of irony in your statement.  You are just unable to grasp it.  Not surprisingly though.  You have a liberal arts college wife.

You think it is OK, to attack men and claim they are all rapist.  Yet to suggest that a woman be able to take care of herself and "not be that girl"  (look that one up), and all of a sudden "You're a victim blamer!"

What doublespeak you do, my liberal friend.

(10-02-2015, 12:08 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Really?  What lie is that?

Liberals, you guys are hilarious.  Get owned, call someone else, ignorant.  When that doesn't work, just resort to calling them a liar.

And GodsHatesBengals can't figure out why I don't post much?

What is there to post?  You will just throw out anything you don't agree with.  Which for liberals, is pretty much everything.

[Image: william-blake-poet-to-generalize-is-to-be-an.jpg]
(10-02-2015, 12:05 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: As I said earlier, there was a lot of irony in your statement.  You are just unable to grasp it.  Not surprisingly though.  You have a liberal arts college wife.

You think it is OK, to attack men and claim they are all rapist.  Yet to suggest that a woman be able to take care of herself and "not be that girl"  (look that one up), and all of a sudden "You're a victim blamer!"

What doublespeak you do, my liberal friend.

There is a breakdown in logic here, and it is definitely not on my end. I have to say, your argumentative style and preferred logical fallacies seem oddly familiar.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(10-02-2015, 12:44 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: There is a breakdown in logic here, and it is definitely not on my end. I have to say, your argumentative style and preferred logical fallacies seem oddly familiar.

Sure it is on your end.  Nothing I can do about it though.
(10-02-2015, 12:20 PM)djs7685 Wrote: [Image: william-blake-poet-to-generalize-is-to-be-an.jpg]

Another person that irony is lost on.  Great job!
(10-02-2015, 01:57 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Sure it is on your end.  Nothing I can do about it though.

Is that you in the avatar with the AK and camie hat?
It is fine to teach women to be careful and take steps to prevent getting raped. In fact many groups, including women's groups, support this.

the problem arises when women are told that they have to sacrifice their rights to keep from being raped.

it is okay to teach women not to get sloppy drunk when out by themselves. but it is not alright to tell women they have to stay home or dress a certain way.

So maybe instead of just tossing "speaking points" at each other we should discuss details of how far women should be required to go to avoid rape. Should they not be allowed to go out at night like men can? Should they be required to wear burkas in public?

Also should we teach rich people that they should not be allowed to drive nice cars because that makes them responsible for getting carjacked?
BTW I would like to take this chance to welcome Sovereign Nation to the boards. His timing is perfect. Just when we lost JakeFromStateFarm who was so fond of relying on right-wing speaking points and using the term "liberal" as an insult, Sovereign Nation shows up to fill the void.
(10-02-2015, 01:58 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Another person that irony is lost on.  Great job!

There's nothing ironic about this. You're just generalizing every "liberal" like a douche with the comments you keep making.

Great job!
(10-02-2015, 02:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is fine to teach women to be careful and take steps to prevent getting raped.  In fact many groups, including women's groups, support this.

the problem arises when women are told that they have to sacrifice their rights to keep from being raped.

it is okay to teach women not to get sloppy drunk when out by themselves.  but it is not alright to tell women they have to stay home or dress a certain way.

So maybe instead of just tossing "speaking points" at each other we should discuss details of how far women should be required to go to avoid rape.  Should they not be allowed to go out at night like men can?  Should they be required to wear burkas in public?

Also should we teach rich people that they should not be allowed to drive nice cars because that makes them responsible for getting carjacked?

You do realize men are more likely to be the victim of a violent crime than women?  Not just rape, but assaults, armed robbery and yes even death.

Men and women are allowed to go out at night.  However, there is no guaranteeing that they will be safe when they do so. 

If the rich person decided to drive their car in a crime infested neighborhood, do you think that rich person did everything they could to not be carjacked?
(10-02-2015, 02:23 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: You do realize men are more likely to be the victim of a violent crime than women?  Not just rape, but assaults, armed robbery and yes even death.

Men and women are allowed to go out at night.  However, there is no guaranteeing that they will be safe when they do so. 

If the rich person decided to drive their car in a crime infested neighborhood, do you think that rich person did everything they could to not be carjacked?

So women just shouldn't walk around on streets that rape has occurred nearby in the past?
(10-02-2015, 02:22 PM)djs7685 Wrote: There's nothing ironic about this. You're just generalizing every "liberal" like a douche with the comments you keep making.

Great job!

I will try to explain, however, probably a waste of time, but anyway.

You quote, is calling people who generalize idiots.  Thus it is also a generalization.  Hence the irony that was lost on you.

The typical liberal argues something like this:

When owned, they will point out that you are generalizing (while they themselves generalize)

If you change tactics and use anecdotal evidence (which they themselves will use)

Then they will point out that you are using anecdotal evidence that doesn't account for generalizations.

Liberals love to change the parameters of the debate to fit what they want the narrative to be and they will change these parameters in the middle of the debate at will, and not allow the opposition any such leeway.  All the while, claiming the opposition is ignorant, a bigot and illogical.  Not to mention a liar.  
(10-02-2015, 02:26 PM)djs7685 Wrote: So women just shouldn't walk around on streets that rape has occurred nearby in the past?

Oh, extremism, another tactic of the liberal mind.
(10-02-2015, 02:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: BTW I would like to take this chance to welcome Sovereign Nation to the boards.  His timing is perfect.  Just when we lost JakeFromStateFarm who was so fond of relying on right-wing speaking points and using the term "liberal" as an insult, Sovereign Nation shows up to fill the void.

That's hilarious, I didn't even realize jake was gone. Did he get banned or something?
(10-02-2015, 02:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: BTW I would like to take this chance to welcome Sovereign Nation to the boards.  His timing is perfect.  Just when we lost JakeFromStateFarm who was so fond of relying on right-wing speaking points and using the term "liberal" as an insult, Sovereign Nation shows up to fill the void.

Don't get used to me.  I don't post much, due to being out of the country and even then, I don't like wasting time with lost causes.

Do you like my name though.  I picked it out due to your friend, SSF, from his comments that he made on the other board.
(10-02-2015, 02:33 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Oh, extremism, another tactic of the liberal mind.

Can't you go ruin some other message board?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-02-2015, 02:33 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Oh, extremism, another tactic of the liberal mind.

Srsly is that you in the Avatar?
(10-02-2015, 02:05 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Is that you in the avatar with the AK and camie hat?

Irrelevant, but yes, that is me with the camo hat and the AK, I climbed the mountain that was close to my compound that day.  Talk about an exhilarating experience.  I saw all of Kabul that day.
(10-02-2015, 02:38 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Can't you go ruin some other message board?

exclusion.  You guys are the textbook.
(10-02-2015, 02:36 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: That's hilarious, I didn't even realize jake was gone. Did he get banned or something?

If I get banned, then I will know why.  This assumption that I am someone else.  That and the fact that I don't share the groups beliefs.