Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Proud Boys
(01-06-2021, 04:44 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote:

We can stop the "both sides" argument.

We can stop the "liberals are gonna riot if Trump wins" argument.

The rightwing is responsible for this.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Where is Hawley and Cruz and Jordan and the rest?

Why aren't they out there joining in?

Where is Trump?

Gutless cowards who started the fight and have other fighting for them.
Reply/Quote
These terrorists are teargassing the police inside the Capitol.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I fear Trump's bonespurs are preventing him from leaping to help these disenfranchised patriots.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Time to start shooting some people.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
And the right wing is silent. As is the "I'm not right wing I just am not *that* liberal" coalition.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 04:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: And the right wing is silent. As is the "I'm not right wing I just am not *that* liberal" coalition.

Who are you talking about?  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
All this for Donald Trump.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 05:00 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Who are you talking about?  

Anyone, and I mean anyone who kept saying these right wing extremists were anything less than what we are seeing right now with our own eyes.

Even if they denied being right wing themselves.
Reply/Quote
Seems legit.  I mean didn't Trump say he'd send them in to clean up messes in cities whether they wanted it or not?

Reply/Quote
They have breached the Senate chambers. They were trying to breach the House chambers. The Senate may be going into session in an alternate location where they have been evacuated to.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 05:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: Anyone, and I mean anyone who kept saying these right wing extremists were anything less than what we are seeing right now with our own eyes.

Even if they denied being right wing themselves.

TV people?  I'm not sure who the people are and where you're expecting to hear them.  

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 05:03 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: They have breached the Senate chambers. They were trying to breach the House chambers. The Senate may be going into session in an alternate location where they have been evacuated to.

So effing shoot them.  

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 05:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: Seems legit.  I mean didn't Trump say he'd send them in to clean up messes in cities whether they wanted it or not?

Well, Bernie Sanders will oversee the budget. I see some money moving away from the Defense Department in the very near future.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Cruz tweeted a denouncement of violence, and others are as well. My problem is that they have fomented this through their rhetoric. If there are deaths, blood will be on the hands of the Representatives and Senators that enabled Trump.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 05:04 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So effing shoot them.  

The chambers had been evacuated. A little roughing up as they are cuffed and drug away is good enough for me.

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 05:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: Seems legit.  I mean didn't Trump say he'd send them in to clean up messes in cities whether they wanted it or not?

This is the most infuriating thing for me. They can utilize military forces to ***** tear gas clergy at their own ***** church, but they can't send them to help protect a coequal branch of government? ***** clown shoes.

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 05:05 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Cruz tweeted a denouncement of violence, and others are as well. My problem is that they have fomented this through their rhetoric. If there are deaths, blood will be on the hands of the Representatives and Senators that enabled Trump.

Agreed, however ultimately it falls back on Trump more than anyone because of his false propaganda he has spewn since the moment he knew he lost the election. He would rather go down in defeat having people think it was stolen from him, than actually losing fairly.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Trump's DOD just refused a request from DC to send in the national guard.

Edit: didn't refresh, so I see that was already posted!

Terrorists are on the floor of the House. Reports that teargassed was used by them on the floor.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 05:03 PM)michaelsean Wrote: TV people?  I'm not sure who the people are and where you're expecting to hear them.  

I'm a little angry.  Angry at people who acted like these Proud Boys and MAGA folks were just protestors and not a problem.  And that the ones who planned to kidnap the MI governor were outliers. And all the ones who said you can't say anything about what Trump "says" because they are "just words".

We knew.

And they denied it.

And now here we are.

I wish they could show shame.  But they can't even condemn it.
Reply/Quote