Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pryor cut
(06-19-2015, 09:25 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Now TP wants to try WR.

lol i saw that... he should have thought of that earlier.
Reply/Quote
So who do the Bengals plan to fill the roster spot with?
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2015, 10:37 AM)c12schleyer Wrote: So who do the Bengals plan to fill the roster spot with?

No one. At some point, the Bengals are going to have to cut even more players to get down to 53.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2015, 11:10 AM)PhilHos Wrote: No one. At some point, the Bengals are going to have to cut even more players to get down to 53.

I know that, but normally teams carry a full roster going into training camp.  Even if its just for the sake of another body on the field.  There are a few decent options to snag up on the FA market.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2015, 10:37 AM)c12schleyer Wrote: So who do the Bengals plan to fill the roster spot with?

Bruce Gradkowski Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2015, 11:21 AM)Wyche Wrote: Bruce Gradkowski Ninja

Eww... I just threw up in my mouth a little
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2015, 11:20 AM)c12schleyer Wrote: I know that, but normally teams carry a full roster going into training camp.  Even if its just for the sake of another body on the field.  There are a few decent options to snag up on the FA market.

Allow me to clarify. I meant, no one of importance. Whomever they pick up is going to be cut before the season so it doesn't really matter.

Unless somehow they re-sign Pryor (assuming he clears waivers obviously) as a WR. LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2015, 11:30 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Allow me to clarify. I meant, no one of importance. Whomever they pick up is going to be cut before the season so it doesn't really matter.

Unless somehow they re-sign Pryor (assuming he clears waivers obviously) as a WR. LOL

I wouldn't mind taking a chance on a player like Da'Quan Bowers who never really caught on to this point in the NFL.
Reply/Quote

trying to think whos out there.... And what position we would need a body at for camp...

LB, TE, S.... one of those is my guess... Unless we are bringing back the Ocho (lol)
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2015, 12:14 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: trying to think whos out there.... And what position we would need a body at for camp...

LB, TE, S.... one of those is my guess...  Unless we are bringing back the Ocho (lol)

Oh lord, don't open that can of worms.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2015, 12:17 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Oh lord, don't open that can of worms.

lol at this point it would be a 1 day retirement deal.

But still gotta sign him to do that.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2015, 11:26 AM)c12schleyer Wrote: Eww... I just threw up in my mouth a little

Bruce G > Terrell Pryor

Reply/Quote
(06-18-2015, 08:27 PM)djs7685 Wrote: For people saying no one was overhyping Pryor, you must have a short term memory.

Not many people other than trolls were calling for him to start, but a TON of folks were saying how he's clearly better than AJM, he's easily our best backup, he should be the #2 automatically, etc. etc.

I'd say that's definitely overhyping a guy with Pryor's credentials.

The best part about not getting into CFB too much is not having certain schools that I love or hate. I couldn't care less what school someone has gone to, but some people clearly do. In fact, some even name themselves after a school and then claim they have no bias. Trolllololol

You are absolutely correct. I am more critical of Ohio State players than I am of players from other schools. Thank you for pointing this out...... ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2015, 09:22 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Some people just hate on Josh Johnson so much just to hate on him. Jealousy, I'd imagine.

No some are critical of Josh Johnson because he is a horrible QB. That is plenty enough reason but continue to make yourself appear to be a complete jacka s s .
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2015, 02:32 PM)OSUfan Wrote: You are absolutely correct. I am more critical of Ohio State players than I am of players from other schools. Thank you for pointing this out...... ThumbsUp

So critical that you clamor for our #7 receiver that "always makes plays!!!!" and our #4 QB that got cut because he can't throw a football?

Seems super critical that you're obsessed with shitty players because they're OSU grads. Rolleyes

(06-19-2015, 02:34 PM)OSUfan Wrote: No some are critical of Josh Johnson because he is a horrible QB. That is plenty enough reason but continue to make yourself appear to be a complete jacka s s .

Nah, you're just jealous, obviously................. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2015, 02:34 PM)OSUfan Wrote: That is plenty enough reason but continue to make yourself appear to be a complete jacka s s .

Excuse me for butting in, but this seems a little uncalled for.  Okay, now that I got that off my chest, carry on with the adult name calling.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2015, 02:36 PM)djs7685 Wrote: So critical that you clamor for our #7 receiver that "always makes plays!!!!" and our #4 QB that got cut because he can't throw a football?

Seems super critical that you're obsessed with shitty players because they're OSU grads. Rolleyes

Nah, you're just jealous, obviously................. ThumbsUp

So please refer me to any post where I "clamored" for Terrell Pryor. I will be waiting anxiously for you to produce this post.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2015, 02:34 PM)OSUfan Wrote: No some are critical of Josh Johnson because he is a horrible QB.

Yep but he is apparently doing better than TP...

I thought we usually carried 4 Qbs into Training camp do we have another UDFA arm hanging around or they looking to give JJ and AJ more reps

I dont remember to much hype for TP here lately other than as a QB that could run the ball. But we already got sanu for those occansional plays.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2015, 02:40 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Excuse me for butting in, but this seems a little uncalled for.  Okay, now that I got that off my chest, carry on with the adult name calling.

You may wish to direct it to the instigator........... ThumbsUp . However you are excused.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2015, 02:46 PM)OSUfan Wrote: So please refer me to any post where I "clamored" for Terrell Pryor. I will be waiting anxiously for you to produce this post.

Do you have archives from the mothership? I'd honestly love to browse them for certain information if you do............. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote