Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public School Takes Down Painting of Jesus
(08-31-2015, 10:26 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So how many do you think oppress women?

How many groom children?  

How many believe in Sharia Law?

Probably not enough to make irrational generalizations.

I don't know the exact numbers, but I usually try to not look stupid by generalizing. I could understand if it were something like 92% of people who practice Islam that fit your claims, but I promise you the numbers aren't even close to that.

Hey, you can keep looking like a fool by posting shit like that though, that's on you. I was just trying to explain why you sound like a doofus to anybody with a properly functioning brain. Your schtick on here is tired.
(08-31-2015, 10:26 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So how many do you think oppress women?

How many groom children?  

How many believe in Sharia Law?

Substitute "Christian" 

[Image: duggar.jpg?itok=u_Q9sao0]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-31-2015, 10:31 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Probably not enough to make irrational generalizations.

I don't know the exact numbers, but I usually try to not look stupid by generalizing. I could understand if it were something like 92% of people who practice Islam that fit your claims, but I promise you the numbers aren't even close to that.

Hey, you can keep looking like a fool by posting shit like that though, that's on you. I was just trying to explain why you sound like a doofus to anybody with a properly functioning brain. Your schtick on here is tired.

Yeah all these pesky facts I keep posting are nothing but trouble lol.

Spoken like a true progressive. And your responses are right out of the Alinsky rules for radicals playbook. Way to go lol

Anyway back to the schools.
(08-31-2015, 10:38 AM)GMDino Wrote: Substitute "Christian" 

[Image: duggar.jpg?itok=u_Q9sao0]

And a dino meme is the cherry on top lol

You guys are so predictable it's classic
(08-31-2015, 10:57 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: And a dino meme is the cherry on top lol

That's not a meme.  It's an advertisement.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(08-31-2015, 10:56 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah all these pesky facts I keep posting are nothing but trouble lol.

Spoken like a true progressive.   And your responses are right out of the Alinsky rules for radicals playbook.   Way to go lol

Anyway back to the schools.

Where are the facts that all people who practice any form of Islamic religion abuse their children, animals, and spouse?

I see no such facts.

Spoken like a true racist, sexist, homophobic loser. Your responses are right out of the Fox News playbook. Way to go.
(08-31-2015, 10:57 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: And a dino meme is the cherry on top lol

I love that pictures upset you so much! Smirk
(08-31-2015, 11:10 AM)GMDino Wrote: I love that pictures upset you so much! Smirk

Don't care one way or another.   I just find it funny.

It's your go to move.... Like when my daughter wants something and I say no, she tries using those little girl eyes and calls me the best daddy in the world lol
(08-31-2015, 11:03 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: That's not a meme.  It's an advertisement.

Meh
(08-31-2015, 11:22 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Don't care one way or another.   I just find it funny.

It's your go to move.... Like when my daughter wants something and I say no, she tries using those little girl eyes and calls me the best daddy in the world lol

Sorry.... but this post caused me to envision Dino acting out the described actions of your daughter.
Confused
You are the one that likened his actions to hers, so don't get mad at me.
LOL
(08-31-2015, 11:22 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Don't care one way or another.   I just find it funny.

Oh!  So you think I want your approval!
Tongue 
(08-31-2015, 11:37 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Sorry.... but this post caused me to envision Dino acting out the described actions of your daughter.
Confused
You are the one that likened his actions to hers, so don't get mad at me.
LOL

Lol .... Dino is one here who can draw a line when it comes to families. There are a handful of others who can't.... For all of Dino's crazy ideas he is a decent dude.
(08-31-2015, 11:53 AM)GMDino Wrote: Oh!  So you think I want your approval!
Tongue 

Ofc haha

Good play on her part; there is ample evidence self-serving hyperbole is super effective on you! Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-31-2015, 07:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Good play on her part; there is ample evidence self-serving hyperbole is super effective on you! Ninja

Sigh lol

Thankfully mom steps in and takes the bullet for me.

Our deal is she takes it now and when they date I am always the bad guy. Which I plan on being every guys worst nightmare.
(09-01-2015, 02:05 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Sigh lol

Our deal is she takes it now and when they date I am always the bad guy.   Which I plan on being every guys worst nightmare.

You shoot your wife?!?

Our deal is she takes it now and when they date I am always the bad guy.   Which I plan on being every guys worst nightmare.

No need for that if raised a "proper girl".  Mellow
(09-01-2015, 02:37 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You shoot your wife?!?

No...When the shooting begins he pulls his wife in front of him.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

But....but.....what if you "being every guys worst nightmare" prevents your daughters from forming important bonds with boys? It might turn them, you know. "Not proper".
(08-31-2015, 11:10 AM)GMDino Wrote: I love that pictures upset you so much! Smirk

Just like atheists! Ninja