Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public School Takes Down Painting of Jesus
(09-01-2015, 11:39 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Just like atheists! Ninja

So pictures and Atheists are what upset you.  Got it.

I assume pictures of Atheists would be your ultimate nemesis.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(09-01-2015, 11:41 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: So pictures and Atheists are what upset you.  Got it.

I assume pictures of Atheists would be your ultimate nemesis.

Don't worry, your mom ALWAYS makes me feel better.  ThumbsUp

In all seriousness, STAIRS are my ultimate nemeses. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Wow, just to think, many schools teach about the Ancient Greek Gods and usually have pictures of Zues and gang, but you don't hear anyone screaming to remove those....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-01-2015, 07:43 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Wow, just to think, many schools teach about the Ancient Greek Gods and usually have pictures of Zues and gang, but you don't hear anyone screaming to remove those....

You just explained in your post why those pictures would be ok. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-01-2015, 07:43 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Wow, just to think, many schools teach about the Ancient Greek Gods and usually have pictures of Zues and gang, but you don't hear anyone screaming to remove those....

Hanging in the hallway?

Do they have whatever rules for living the Greek gods gave posted outside the school too?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Hey....with SSM topping the news, "Greek" is en vogue.
Ninja