Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QBs that can help
(12-13-2015, 09:13 PM)Sled21 Wrote: And be rusty as hell if and when he gets back.... we're riding McCarron the rest of the way, and personally I think it could be a lot worse. I'll take AJ over any of the names on that list. He got zero reps this week with the starters and still threw 2 touchdowns.

This^^^^^^ all day 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:13 PM)Sled21 Wrote: And be rusty as hell if and when he gets back.... we're riding McCarron the rest of the way, and personally I think it could be a lot worse. I'll take AJ over any of the names on that list. He got zero reps this week with the starters and still threw 2 touchdowns.

So who is our back up?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't have a problem with Tebow, however at this point, I would be more for changing Sanu to our back up. We know he played QB, and that he can throw the ball, isn't bad at accuracy.

I would be using the wildcat if we needed a QB.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So who is our back up?

Does it really matter....if we're down to 3rd string we're done. Sanu is as good as any available and knows the ofense.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:51 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I wouldn't have a problem with Tebow, however at this point, I would be more for changing Sanu to our back up.  We know he played QB, and that he can throw the ball, isn't bad at accuracy.

I would be using the wildcat if we needed a QB.

That might be a good idea. ThumbsUp
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:54 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Does it really matter....if we're down to 3rd string we're done. Sanu is as good as any available and knows the ofense.

Well Houston beat us with their 3rd stringer in the playoffs. I think looking for a backup to AJ is a smart thing to do. Making our 3rd wideout the backup QB is not. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
i can see it already AJ is gonna win a playoff game and they'll be controversies everywhere
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:51 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I wouldn't have a problem with Tebow.

I just lost a shit load of brain cells reading that sentence.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 10:13 PM)GodFather Wrote: I just lost a shit load of brain cells reading that sentence.

You don't have that many to begin with... so sniffing while reading isn't really recommended.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 10:13 PM)GodFather Wrote: I just lost a shit load of brain cells reading that sentence.

(12-13-2015, 10:16 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: You don't have that many to begin with... so sniffing while reading isn't really recommended.

OHhhhh. Now it's ON!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 10:21 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: OHhhhh. Now it's ON!!

lol.... Hilarious

I hope Godfather understands that I am just joking with him.
Reply/Quote
Orton is easily the best of the bunch, but the dude would already have a job if he wanted one. I'd give Ponder a call. Tebow has won a playoff game, fwiw, but we'd have to alter the offense if he saw the field.

AJ Mc needs to step up and be the man. He didn't look bad for no reps. Season is pretty much over though. What a fall from 8-0...
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 10:28 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Orton is easily the best of the bunch, but the dude would already have a job if he wanted one. I'd give Ponder a call. Tebow has won a playoff game, fwiw, but we'd have to alter the offense if he saw the field.

AJ Mc needs to step up and be the man. He didn't look bad for no reps. Season is pretty much over though. What a fall from 8-0...

Welcome to being a Cincinnati Bengals fan! Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What ever happened to LaFeaver(sp)?

He is riding a Canadian bench.

[Image: lefevour-dan-06867724.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Jordan Palmer?
Reply/Quote
[Image: Jared-Lorenzen-New-York-Jets.jpg]
[Image: 8lCdYWF.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 10:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Welcome to being a Cincinnati Bengals fan! Ninja

No sadder truth right there  Cry
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Matt Scott. Dude could toss his cookies and then toss a TD. Sounds like just what we need in a playoff run.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I recall during the offseason someone asking who our Super Bowl MVP would be and I said AJ McCarron. I stand by this.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:11 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Tebow!

He has a playoff win... against the Steelers.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote