Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quebec mosque shooting: 'Lone wolf' kills 6
(02-02-2017, 09:52 AM)Griever Wrote: what were they?

St Cloud, MN

OSU

New Jersey

There may be a few more. I might research later.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-02-2017, 12:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: St Cloud, MN

OSU

New Jersey

There may be a few more. I might research later.

lets ban knives, since thats what was used in st cloud and ohio state

the dude that did new jersey was  from afganistan, which isnt on trumps "axis of evil" list
People suck
(02-02-2017, 12:27 PM)Griever Wrote: lets ban knives, since thats what was used in st cloud and ohio state

Now you're sounding like a true Democrat!  Wink
http://fox13now.com/2017/01/29/how-many-terror-attacks-have-refugees-carried-out-in-the-united-states/

Quote: Donald Trump first introduced the idea of a Muslim travel ban in December 2015, shortly after Syed Rizwan Farook and his wife, Tashfeen Malik, shot and killed 14 people in San Bernardino, California.

But President Trump’s executive order on Friday temporarily banning all refugees and suspending travelers from seven Muslim-majority countries would not have applied to either Farook or Malik.
Nor would the travel ban have affected the perpetrators of any of the major Islamic terrorist attacks on American soil in recent years.

No person accepted to the United States as a refugee, Syrian or otherwise, has been implicated in a terrorist attack since the Refugee Act of 1980 set up systematic procedures for accepting refugees into the United States, according to an analysis of terrorism immigration risks by the Cato Institute.

Before 1980, three refugees had successfully carried out terrorist attacks; all three were Cuban refugees
, and a total of three people were killed. According to the Cato Institute analysis, the chance of an American being killed in a terrorist attack caused by a refugee is 1 in 3.64 billion per year.

In fact, the primary perpetrators of the major terror attacks have mostly been US-born citizens or permanent legal residents originally from countries not included in the ban.

Here’s a look at the origin stories of the terrorists who committed major attacks in the name of radical Islam in recent years, including those in San Bernardino, Orlando, Boston and New York.

San Bernardino attacks

Although San Bernardino inspired Trump’s travel ban, neither of the shooters would have been affected by it.
Farook, 28, was an American citizen born in Chicago. Malik, 29, was born and raised in Pakistan, and later lived in Saudi Arabia. She arrived in the United States on a K-1 fiancée visa and later became a permanent resident.
Trump’s executive order bans travel from seven countries — Libya, Sudan, Yemen, Somalia, Syria, Iraq and Iran — but it does not ban travel from residents of Pakistan or Saudi Arabia. In addition, the K-1 fiancee program remains in place.

New York and New Jersey explosions

Ahmad Khan Rahimi faces an array of bombing, weapons and attempted murder charges in two on September 17, 2016, incidents. He is accused of detonating bombs in New Jersey and in New York’s Chelsea neighborhood. The explosion in Chelsea injured 29 people.

Rahimi was born in Afghanistan and first came to the United States in 1995, following several years after his father arrived seeking asylum. Rahimi became a naturalized US citizen in 2011. He had recently spent time in Afghanistan and Pakistan, officials said.

Neither Afghanistan nor Pakistan is on Trump’s list of banned countries.

Orlando Pulse nightclub shooting

Omar Mateen, the man who shot and killed 49 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando, was an American citizen living in Fort Pierce, Florida. He was born in New York, and his parents were from Afghanistan.

His widow, Noor Salman, was arrested earlier this month on charges of obstruction of justice and aiding and abetting her husband’s material support to ISIS. She grew up in Rodeo, California, and her parents immigrated to the United States from the West Bank in 1985, according to The New York Times.

Neither Afghanistan nor the West Bank is included on the list of banned countries.

Boston Marathon bombings

Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who carried out the Boston Marathon bombings in 2013, were born in Kyrgyzstan to parents originally from war-torn Chechnya.

The Tsarnaev family arrived in the United States when Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was 8 years old, and they applied for and were granted political asylum. The process for applying for political asylum is different from the process of arriving as a refugee.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the younger brother, became a naturalized citizen in September 2012.

Chechnya and Kyrgyzstan are not included on the list of banned countries.

World Trade Center, September 11, 2001

Of the 19 people who hijacked four planes on September 11, 2001, 15 of them hailed from Saudi Arabia. Two were from the United Arab Emirates, one was from Egypt, and one was from Lebanon.

None of those countries is included on the list of banned countries.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-02-2017, 09:51 AM)Griever Wrote: dude was anything but civil

he was probably completely banned because he had multiple mini bans in a short time frame, and then when he goes around calling people homosexual slurs i guess that was the final straw

lol, yea, and he made it a point to only refer to trans people by using slurs. When the mods told him to stop, he made up his own words as a means of insulting them every time he referred to them.

And referring to people of color as "savages". 

But he didn't use them against board members!
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

This is something I overlooked when the Minnesota mall attack happened, that being Minnesota was seeing up to 10/month traveling overseas to receive training (a number reportedly now down to 1 or 2).
http://www.startribune.com/st-cloud-mall-attack-partly-motivated-by-terrorist-group-fbi-director-says/395147841/
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
(02-02-2017, 12:42 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: lol, yea, and he made it a point to only refer to trans people by using slurs. When the mods told him to stop, he made up his own words as a means of insulting them every time he referred to them.

And referring to people of color as "savages". 

But he didn't use them against board members!

my favorite was the fill in the blanks game we could play with him...
People suck
I think it's a shame that President Trump has made no public comments about this.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-stays-silent-on-mosque-shooting-while-raging-over-louvre-knife-attack_us_5894960fe4b0406131365339?section=us_politics

Quote:Donald Trump Stays Silent On Mosque Shooting While Raging Over Louvre Knife Attack

Six people died at the Quebec City mosque, and one person was slightly injured in the Paris attack.

But then he rarely makes random public comments on things.  Right?
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/trump-condemns-quebec-mosque-attack/vp-AAmqtUa

Quote:White House press secretary Sean Spicer says President Donald Trump spoke to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau during the daily news briefing and offered help

(02-03-2017, 05:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/trump-condemns-quebec-mosque-attack/vp-AAmqtUa

I'm aware of that.

Seem President Trump is quick to jump on twitter when an alleged Islamic Terrorist attacks or is killed, or television ratings come out...but not when a right wing nut job kills some Muslims.

Sad.
(02-03-2017, 05:57 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm aware of that.

Seem President Trump is quick to jump on twitter when an alleged Islamic Terrorist attacks or is killed, or television ratings come out...but not when a right wing nut job kills some Muslims.

Sad.

Oh, I thought you and HuffPo said/suggested he had remained silent. My bad

(02-03-2017, 06:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, I thought you and HuffPo said/suggested he had remained silent. My bad

Sorry.  Maybe I wasn't clear enough.

It's sad that President Trump hasn't made a PUBLIC statement about the attack.

I know he's shy about doing so, even on twitter, but he's the POTUS now.  He should comment on these things.
(02-03-2017, 06:25 PM)GMDino Wrote: Sorry.  Maybe I wasn't clear enough.

It's sad that President Trump hasn't made a PUBLIC statement about the attack.

I know he's shy about doing so, even on twitter, but he's the POTUS now.  He should comment on these things.
He has a Press Secretary whose job it is to makes his statements public (perhaps I should have used cap locks there). His statements of condolence and condemnation; as well as an offer of aid were made through the vehicle the President uses to make his statements public. Yet you and Huffpro find it :sad/shameful" that he hasn't tweeted about it?

Or could it be some folks are just looking for anything and have no problem how vindictive and petty it makes them appear? 

(02-03-2017, 06:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He has a Press Secretary whose job it is to makes his statements public (perhaps I should have used cap locks there). His statements of condolence and condemnation; as well as an offer of aid were made through the vehicle the President uses to make his statements public. Yet you and Huffpro find it :sad/shameful" that he hasn't tweeted about it?

Or could it be some folks are just looking for anything and have no problem how vindictive and petty it makes them appear? 

President Trump is different.  He kept his Twitter so he could speak directly to the people.  Unfiltered by the lying media and fake news.  

He has tweeted about a television show (multiple times), the attack in France, the size of his inauguration crowd, every business that said they will come/stay in the US, protests, "professional anarchists", Australia (our ally for 70+ years), and virtually every news story or idea he sees on FOX News at 3am.

I have been told that the POTUS should make public statement's (himself) about everything if he comments on anything.

I suppose that line of thinking could be seen as vindictive and petty now that I look back at it.
(02-01-2017, 05:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It is my suspecion that he was banned because he was discovered to be an alt.

I can guarantee (100%) that he's not an alt.

I feel bad for encouraging his defensive behavior that got him banned.

Sorry to interrupt the pissing contest.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Trump Administration release list of unreported underreported terrorist attacks...that has more typos than attacks.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/donald-trump-unreported-terror-attacks-list_uk_58997467e4b076856216f46a?section=politics&

Still no word from the POTUS about the Quebec attack.
(02-03-2017, 08:58 PM)GMDino Wrote: President Trump is different.  He kept his Twitter so he could speak directly to the people.  Unfiltered by the lying media and fake news.  

He has tweeted about a television show (multiple times), the attack in France, the size of his inauguration crowd, every business that said they will come/stay in the US, protests, "professional anarchists", Australia (our ally for 70+ years), and virtually every news story or idea he sees on FOX News at 3am.

I have been told that the POTUS should make public statement's (himself) about everything if he comments on anything.

I suppose that line of thinking could be seen as vindictive and petty now that I look back at it.

You're mad at Trump for the crap he spews on Twitter and then you get mad at Trump for NOT spewing crap on Twitter.  Whatever
(02-07-2017, 01:28 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You're mad at Trump for the crap he spews on Twitter and then you get mad at Trump for NOT spewing crap on Twitter.  Whatever

1) Not mad.  

2) The PTUS has time to tweet about the rating on a television show...he has time to "spew" something about a real massacre.

Rock On
He didn't tweet about the Quebec shooting because he doesn't care about it. You know it and I know it, stop fishing with it, it's boring. No one should be shooting anyone over their religion. No one should be physically assaulted for their views. It's not complicated yet many, on both sides, don't seem to get this.
(02-07-2017, 01:33 PM)GMDino Wrote: 1) Not mad.  

2) The PTUS has time to tweet about the rating on a television show...he has time to "spew" something about a real massacre.

Rock On

It's his personal twitter. Who cares? Well, besides you.