Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quebec mosque shooting: 'Lone wolf' kills 6
(02-07-2017, 01:41 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It's his personal twitter. Who cares? Well, besides you. 

90% of his personal twitter gets re-tweeted by the official account for the POTUS.

Oh and even when he uses his "personal twitter" he's STILL the POTUS!

Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-07-2017, 01:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: 90% of his personal twitter gets re-tweeted by the official account for the POTUS.

Oh and even when he uses his "personal twitter" he's STILL the POTUS!

Hilarious

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that when you became POTUS, you're not allowed to have an opinion, even petty ones. I guess someone forgot to tell Obama?
(02-07-2017, 02:04 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that when you became POTUS, you're not allowed to have an opinion, even petty ones. I guess someone forgot to tell Obama?

did obama tweet out the kind of things, on a regular basis, that trump has?
People suck
(02-07-2017, 02:04 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that when you became POTUS, you're not allowed to have an opinion, even petty ones. I guess someone forgot to tell Obama?

You're allowed to have the opinions, but pettiness isn't presidential. No matter who is doing it.

Being petty is what the VP is for. Ninja
[Image: IMG_6488.jpg]
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(02-07-2017, 01:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: Oh and even when he uses his "personal twitter" he's STILL the POTUS!

Hilarious

Bill was president, when he used his personal Twitter on Monica.
Ninja

Sorry....obligatory.

I think it's more about the president dispensing information via a manner where he can block people he doesn't like from hearing it that is the issue.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-07-2017, 03:09 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: You're allowed to have the opinions, but pettiness isn't presidential. No matter who is doing it.

Being petty is what the VP is for. Ninja
[Image: IMG_6488.jpg]

im gonna miss these
People suck
(02-07-2017, 02:14 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I can guarantee  (100%) that he's not an alt.

I feel bad for encouraging his defensive behavior that got him banned.

Sorry to interrupt the pissing contest.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

That's exactly what an alt would say. 
Maybe if there was an attack on Muslims at Nordstrom the POTUS would comment on the victims?
Jake Tapper has been on fire. He grilled Kellyanne "Massacre" Conway on why the President didn't mention this and tweeted about the Louvre where no one was killed, noting the only thing he could think of was that the Quebec thing was a white guy killing Muslims. He also noted that the list sent out by the White House only contained terrorist attacks by Muslims.

Her response: Orlando was terrible.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

At least she got Orlando right the first time.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/sean-spicer-citing-unknown-atlanta-terror-attack-times/story?id=45364173

[/url]
Quote:[url=http://abcnews.go.com/topics/news/us/kellyanne-conway.htm]Kellyanne Conway isn't the only member of the Trump administration citing a terror attack that never happened: White House press secretary Sean Spicer is just as guilty, having recently alluded three times to an attack in Atlanta.

Spicer first made an Atlanta reference during a January 29 appearance on ABC's "This Week," telling chief global affairs correspondent Martha Raddatz, "What do we say to the family who loses somebody over a terroristic [sic] -- to whether it's Atlanta or San Bernardino or the Boston bomber? Those people, each of whom had gone out to a country and then come back."

And the head-scratching continued the next day while on MSNBC's "Morning Joe," when he argued that there are too many instances of terrorism in the U.S, "whether you're talking about San Bernardino, Atlanta."

Seemingly unfazed by the previous two mentions of a terror attack in Atlanta, Spicer again cited such an attack during a press briefing just hours after his MSNBC interview.

He mentioned Atlanta after being asked by a reporter why countries with terrorist ties are not included in President Trump's travel ban.
"We're reviewing the entire process over this period of time to make sure that we do this right," Spicer said. "But I don't think you have to look any further than the families of the Boston Marathon, in Atlanta, in San Bernardino to ask if we can go further."

A string of bombings, carried out by domestic terrorist Eric Rudolph in Atlanta's Centennial Olympic Park during the 1996 Summer Olympics, did occur in Atlanta. But that's not what Spicer has been referring to.

In an email to ABC News Wednesday, Spicer finally addressed his repeated reference to an Atlanta terror attack, writing that he "clearly meant Orlando."

Spicer's about-face, claiming that he was referring to the deadly massacre in June at Orlando's gay Pulse nightclub, come on the heels of Conway’s repeated reference to the non-existent Bowling Green Massacre, which she has now acknowledged never happened.
(02-09-2017, 11:11 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Jake Tapper has been on fire. He grilled Kellyanne "Massacre" Conway on why the President didn't mention this and tweeted about the Louvre where no one was killed, noting the only thing he could think of was that the Quebec thing was a white guy killing Muslims. He also noted that the list sent out by the White House only contained terrorist attacks by Muslims.

which is funny because Omar was american
People suck
(02-09-2017, 02:25 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: That's exactly what an alt would say. 
So...if I'm going to be saddled with that, I get to take advantage of the weekend getaway you promised him.
The lodging and dinners for a weekend.....
We can skip the wang-measuring though.

However, you never offered that to anyone else.
Could it be that YOU are in fact Lucie !?!
You offered the weekend to YOURSELF !
If it were offered to another, you'd be called on it.

I leave it to you, ladies and gentlemen of the jury !
(Where the he'll is Fred?)

Does Breech have this split personality/alt ?
Was it a military experiment that imbued him with the minds of two men, that has gotten out of control ?
Should we call a Catholic priest exorcise ?
Ninja

(02-09-2017, 11:11 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Jake Tapper has been on fire. He grilled Kellyanne "Massacre" Conway on why the President didn't mention this and tweeted about the Louvre where no one was killed, noting the only thing he could think of was that the Quebec thing was a white guy killing Muslims. He also noted that the list sent out by the White House only contained terrorist attacks by Muslims.

Did Trapper ask how the Russian invasion of Korea was going?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(02-09-2017, 02:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Did Trapper ask how the Russian invasion of Korea was going?

Can I expect a response from you today that remains on topic?

How did Maxine Waters make her way into this discussion about Quebec?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(02-09-2017, 01:11 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: So...if I'm going to be saddled with that, I get to take advantage of the weekend getaway you promised him.
The lodging and dinners for a weekend.....
We can skip the wang-measuring though.

However, you never offered that to anyone else.
Could it be that YOU are in fact Lucie !?!
You offered the weekend to YOURSELF !
If it were offered to another, you'd be called on it.

I leave it to you, ladies and gentlemen of the jury !
(Where the he'll is Fred?)

Does Breech have this split personality/alt ?
Was it a military experiment that imbued him with the minds of two men, that has gotten out of control ?
Should we call a Catholic priest exorcise ?
Ninja

(02-09-2017, 02:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Did Trapper ask how the Russian invasion of Korea was going?

I'm sure Sarah Palin has eyes on the OBJ from her back yard.  We could ask her.
(02-09-2017, 02:43 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote:

Ok...so you admit you have a problem.
Good, that's the first step.
With the royalties, we can get you help.
I'd recommend that you stop using your P.A. position to supply yourself the means of altering your body chemistry.
You're getting older, live with it.
I'll let the girls in the basement slide, for now.
I would like to know the name of your 9yr old personality.
Is it 4 letters, beginning with a "B" ?
Ninja

On topic.....
That was a horrible thing, in Quebec.
What the hell is wrong with people ?
(02-09-2017, 02:33 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Can I expect a response from you today that remains on topic?

How did Maxine Waters make her way into this discussion about Quebec?

The same way your nickname for Conway made its way into a discussion about Quebec.

Sure you can expect it. It's the same reason Obama didn't "speak out" against the high profile murder in the sanctuary city or other violent crimes committed by those that should have been deported. It doesn't fit their agenda; howevr, Trump has gone on record condemning the attack and offering his condolences and support. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(02-09-2017, 07:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The same way your nickname for Conway made its way into a discussion about Quebec.

Sure you can expect it. It's the same reason Obama didn't "speak out" against the high profile murder in the sanctuary city or other violent crimes committed by those that should have been deported. It doesn't fit their agenda; howevr, Trump has gone on record condemning the attack and offering his condolences and support. 

correction

kellyanne has gone on record for trump
People suck