Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question About The Riots.......
(06-01-2020, 04:17 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Russians

The answer is apparently always Russians.

Well, yeah, where do you think Hillary bought the drugs with Soros's money?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-01-2020, 06:39 PM)Benton Wrote: Well, yeah, where do you think Hillary bought the drugs with Soros's money?

Elementary, my dear Benton.

White Nationalists pretending to be BLM, tricked ANTIFA into getting the Chinese to pretend to be Russians to take her money... but it turned out that the Chinese pretending to be Russians were undercover police and FBI agents trying to promote anarchy for Trump to become King of America all along.

[Image: Conspiracy-Theory-Wall-832x447.jpg]

Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Listen to the call daddy had with the governors that just got leaked. Very very not smart guy. Bigly.
(06-01-2020, 07:37 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Listen to the call daddy had with the governors that just got leaked.   Very very not smart guy.  Bigly.

Hopefully he bragged about how he loves to grab men by the penis so his fan club finally turns on him. 
(06-01-2020, 03:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why not?

Because that whole thing is over... Haven't heard a peep about it in days.

I'm kidding. I'm sure the virus loves crowds frothing, and yelling, and pushing, and grabbing all over each other.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(06-01-2020, 07:20 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Elementary, my dear Benton.

White Nationalists pretending to be BLM, tricked ANTIFA into getting the Chinese to pretend to be Russians to take her money... but it turned out that the Chinese pretending to be Russians were undercover police and FBI agents trying to promote anarchy for Trump to become King of America all along.

[Image: Conspiracy-Theory-Wall-832x447.jpg]

Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja

That's exactly what Q wants you to think. Sheeple.

LOL
I'm glad many can joke about this.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-01-2020, 09:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm glad many can joke about this.

Joking is my version of thoughts and prayers.
(06-01-2020, 09:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm glad many can joke about this.

If you've got an idea of how to explain why unarmed protestors are less likely to assault armed police officers to protest excessive force by armed police officers (even though in some cases they are destroying police property), go for it. 

Personally, I don't know what else to do but joke about it. Reasonable conversation hasn't gotten anyone anywhere.
(06-01-2020, 04:07 PM)Dill Wrote: Stay on topic, Sam. 

This whole protest/riot disaster is HILLARY'S fault and wholly predictable from Benghazi on.

The riots are cover.    While we're all absorbed in the injustice thing, the good guys are busy investigating the human-animal hybrids created in labs by the Clintons for Jeff Epstein to sell to Bill Gates and of course, Soros.  
Personally, I've decided to stop really talking about the riots because they are a symptom. They are a symptom of the systemic inequality in our country. Peaceful protesters are getting hit with less-than-lethal rounds and gas. Peaceful protesters have faced mockery, derision, and apathy from those in power. These problems have existed for far too long in our society and those in power have done nothing to improve the situation. We have a long history in this country of rioting when shit happens, including what became the movement for our independence. "Don't destroy private property, but let's celebrate the Boston Tea Party." **** off.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-02-2020, 03:22 AM)Benton Wrote: If you've got an idea of how to explain why unarmed protestors are less likely to assault armed police officers to protest excessive force by armed police officers (even though in some cases they are destroying police property), go for it. 

Personally, I don't know what else to do but joke about it. Reasonable conversation hasn't gotten anyone anywhere.

LOL Trump defender whose moral compass is totally shot if both Obama and Trump use the word "thug,"

now desperately trying to leverage a bit of moral high ground.
(06-02-2020, 07:50 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Personally, I've decided to stop really talking about the riots because they are a symptom. They are a symptom of the systemic inequality in our country. Peaceful protesters are getting hit with less-than-lethal rounds and gas. Peaceful protesters have faced mockery, derision, and apathy from those in power. These problems have existed for far too long in our society and those in power have done nothing to improve the situation. We have a long history in this country of rioting when shit happens, including what became the movement for our independence. "Don't destroy private property, but let's celebrate the Boston Tea Party." **** off.

Well said. 

I would add that over the last three years quite a bit already done to improve the situation has been "undone."
Peaceful protestors were tear gassed by federal police so that Trump could stand in front of a church for a photo op. Clergy that were feeding people and treating the wounded were forced away from the church with rubber bullets and flash grenades. Reporters were beat with shields and batons for filming this.

Do you still have any questions about the rioting? This is what the peaceful protestors faced.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-02-2020, 12:15 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Peaceful protestors were tear gassed by federal police so that Trump could stand in front of a church for a photo op. Clergy that were feeding people and treating the wounded were forced away from the church with rubber bullets and flash grenades. Reporters were beat with shields and batons for filming this.

Do you still have any questions about the rioting? This is what the peaceful protestors faced.

In addition, Trump making his photo-op appearance, without speaking with the church leadership, is the state confiscating the church for a period of time.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Some will say "Horrible police" and some will say "Horrible parent." Some will say "both sides" are wrong.

[Image: Annotation-2020-06-02-091435.jpg]
(06-02-2020, 04:22 PM)Dill Wrote: Some will say "Horrible police" and some will say "Horrible parent."  Some will say "both sides" are wrong.

Is this really going to change any minds?  That girl is only a few years away from being "serves you right" age.
(06-02-2020, 04:22 PM)Dill Wrote: Some will say "Horrible police" and some will say "Horrible parent."  Some will say "both sides" are wrong.

Looks like a tactic the Taliban used to employ. Using children as shields. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-02-2020, 06:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Looks like a tactic the Taliban used to employ. Using children as shields. 

Looks like the tactic police have used in the US for a long time.  Pulling guns on peaceful minorities.  Mellow

Glad you saw through it to defend them.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-02-2020, 05:53 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Is this really going to change any minds?  That girl is only a few years away from being "serves you right" age.

And you can TOTALLY see how he's using her as a "shield" by, uh, not standing behind her?   Smirk

Nothing changes the hearts and minds of the citizens though quite like a gun in the face at a young age.  Worked in the South for hundreds of years!   Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.