Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
R.I.P. Team Sewell
(09-12-2021, 11:01 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: Sounds like your waiting for him to have a bad game so you can pounce. You're like seriously upset that people are happy he played well. 

Nope. You never read my posts usually, huh?

I think Jamarr will have a fine rookie year. He will be very productive and be a great player

I never worried about his preseason drops and knew he would be fine for the regular season.

I just worry about Burrow. I also think double dipping first 2 rounds on o-line was the right move.

I’m of the belief that if you kicked Reiff to guard, and drafted a first round tackle, burrow would have a better run game, and better protection. Less chance of getting rocked by a defender.

That’s all
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 11:15 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How’d our LT look?

Our QB had a limp and went into the locker room briefly.

How did our O-line look today sir?
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 11:11 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I'm a Penei guy and I ain't letting shit go after one game.

Dude looked like a stud against a D line with people like Nick Bosa in it. 

He still gave up one more sack than our two tackles did combined.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 11:22 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Our QB had a limp and went into the locker room briefly.

He NEVER went into the locker room. Try again.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 11:23 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: He still gave up one more sack than our two tackles did combined.

Goff was sacked 2 less times against an inferior defense
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 11:23 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: He NEVER went into the locker room. Try again.

Oh my bad, he overrode a team decision and stopped at the tunnel.

Thanks for the correction Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 11:25 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Oh my bad, he overrode a team decision and stopped at the tunnel.

Thanks for the correction Sarcasm

He never left the sideline.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 11:20 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Nope. You never read my posts usually, huh?

I think Jamarr will have a fine rookie year. He will be very productive and be a great player

I never worried about his preseason drops and knew he would be fine for the regular season.

I just worry about Burrow. I also think double dipping first 2 rounds on o-line was the right move.

I’m of the belief that if you kicked Reiff to guard, and drafted a first round tackle, burrow would have a better run game, and better protection. Less chance of getting rocked by a defender.

That’s all

Well you seem awful upset that some want to be happy for chase. 
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 11:24 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Goff was sacked 2 less times against an inferior defense

And one of those was because of your boy. Oh yeah. We won, they lost. But that probably doesn’t matter one bit to you.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 11:22 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Our QB had a limp and went into the locker room briefly.

Pretty good outside of our center. And he was playing in his first game back from injury.

Call me crazy, but I like to actually look at the context of how and why the sacks happened.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 11:26 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: Well you seem awful upset that some want to be happy for chase. 

Happy? People are just rubbing dirt on peoples faces because our 1st round receiver played like a first round receiver.

Meanwhile the tackle for Detroit held his own against a stacked pass rush

And despite cincy holding one of the best offenses in the league to only 24 points, the team barely won. Because the offense was hot and cold against a suspect defense.

I keep responding because these jamarr fanboys are obnoxious.

I want to see the team win. These people want to continuously bring up a certain player because of some complex they’ve acquired
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 11:26 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: And one of those was because of your boy. Oh yeah. We won, they lost. But that probably doesn’t matter one bit to you.

Happy we won.

Some people seem to be more happy that chase played well than the bengals barely squeaking by a team with a much inferior defense compared to san frans

With how well cincy’s defense played, and the mistakes minny made with penalties, the bengals should’ve won by at least 10
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 11:31 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Happy we won.

More people seem to be happy that chase played well than the bengals barely squeaking by a team with a much inferior defense compared to san frans

You’re literally talking about a 4 win team last year. Should we cry and moan and be miserable like you? Are you the model fan? Because if you are, 99% of people are doing it wrong.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 11:11 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I'm a Penei guy and I ain't letting shit go after one game.

Dude looked like a stud against a D line with people like Nick Bosa in it. 

Let it go. The lions actually have a problem on their hands that we also would have. Sewell isn't as good at rt tackle and they just gave a huge extension to decker at Lt and the job is his when he gets back. We picked Jonah high to play Lt and he likely doesn't want to play rt and make less money. 
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 11:23 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: He still gave up one more sack than our two tackles did combined.

Against one of the best pass rushers in the league, and he’s 20.

Idk, this whole argument is just getting tiring. Penei Sewell played very, very well today. If you’re a PFF believer, his grade backs that up, if you’re a tape believer, the tape backs it up as well. He went out there and looked great. Chase also looked great. I’m ready for this to just not be a thing.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 11:31 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Happy we won.

More people seem to be happy that chase played well than the bengals barely squeaking by a team with a much inferior defense compared to san frans

I do agree that the O-line can be better as a whole.

They really didn't see much time together in pre-season.

Do you think they'll play better or do you think they're all bums.

Be honest.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 11:32 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: Let it go. The lions actually have a problem on their hands that we also would have. Sewell isn't as good at rt tackle and they just gave a huge extension to decker at Lt and the job is his when he gets back. We picked Jonah high to play Lt and he likely doesn't want to play rt and make less money. 

My whole stance is just having reiff at guard with one of the 1st round rookies at right tackle makes not only the run game better, but also lowers the chance of our qb getting hurt again.

That’s my stance. Now I’m going to drop it

But I will absolutely call people out for being more jamarr fans than bengals fans. Because there are plenty of those here right now
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 11:35 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: My whole stance is just having reiff at guard with one of the 1st round rookies at right tackle makes not only the run game better, but also lowers the chance of our qb getting hurt again.

That’s my stance. Now I’m going to drop it

But I will absolutely call people out for being more jamarr fans than bengals fans. Because there are plenty of those here right now

Ja’marr’s success leads to Bengals success…. Sorry we would rather cheer on a guy on our team than a tackle who has no bearing on our success.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 11:30 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Happy? People are just rubbing dirt on peoples faces because our 1st round receiver played like a first round receiver.

Meanwhile the tackle for Detroit held his own against a stacked pass rush

And despite cincy holding one of the best offenses in the league to only 24 points, the team barely won. Because the offense was hot and cold against a suspect defense.

I keep responding because these jamarr fanboys are obnoxious.

I want to see the team win. These people want to continuously bring up a certain player because of some complex they’ve acquired

This is rich. You literally had multiple people in the GDT comment on how obnoxious YOU have been over all this.

You’re literally a black cloud. And you’re far more obsessed with the “Ja’Marr fanboys” (seriously grow up) than anyone is with him.

Get help.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 11:34 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Do you think they'll play better or do you think they're all bums.

Be honest.

Jonah is good. Reiff is ok. Only worried about jonah’s injury history.

Hopkins is ok but that late season leg injury absolutely concerned me heading into 2021, and it turns out it’s a legit concern. He looks awful

Spain and XSF are Bargain bin guys. Good for their price, but below average
Reply/Quote