Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REPORT: Burfict should be activated Saturday - Play Sunday
Ian RapoportVerified account ‏@RapSheet 1h1 hour ago
Vontaze Burfict tells @pauldehnerjr & @GeoffHobsonCin he’s had no setbacks. I’m told there’s a good chance he plays. Would be activated Sat.

Around The NFL ‏@AroundTheNFL 26m26 minutes ago
Vontaze Burfict has a good chance of playing Sunday for Bengals http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000568853/article/vontaze-burfict-has-good-chance-of-playing-sunday?campaign=Twitter_atn

According to NFL.coms Ian Rapport Bufict got a good chance to play sunday.

He should be activated Tomorrow which is Saturday.

According to the Article though, he's a game time decision.
[Image: 2qGWGd.png]
Reply/Quote
That'd be good news if he could play against Pittsburgh.

God knows we'll need the help against that offense.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2015, 12:53 PM)Lqhybrid25 Wrote: Ian RapoportVerified account ‏@RapSheet  1h1 hour ago
Vontaze Burfict tells @pauldehnerjr & @GeoffHobsonCin he’s had no setbacks. I’m told there’s a good chance he plays. Would be activated Sat.

Around The NFL ‏@AroundTheNFL  26m26 minutes ago
Vontaze Burfict has a good chance of playing Sunday for Bengals http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000568853/article/vontaze-burfict-has-good-chance-of-playing-sunday?campaign=Twitter_atn

This is very surprising news. I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. Glad he is finally healthy
Reply/Quote
Wow, although I would rather see him rest up....I am shocked...who gets the ax off the 53 man?
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Outstanding news.  Yes
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2015, 01:04 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Outstanding news.  Yes

According to the website, either way, he plays 15-20 snaps, easing him into the 100% football shape before he goes full tilt.
Reply/Quote
This is very good news for a Friday afternoon! 7-0 baby!!
Reply/Quote
Burfict is not ready. Mike Brown is just doing this to cut payroll faster. He has to activate Burfict before he can cut someone.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2015, 01:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Burfict is not ready.  Mike Brown is just doing this to cut payroll faster.  He has to activate Burfict before he can cut someone.

sarcasm?
[Image: 2qGWGd.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2015, 01:16 PM)Lqhybrid25 Wrote: sarcasm?

Ninja
Reply/Quote
Limited snaps would be my guess. Still good to have him out there on obvious running situations. Could be key on a 3rd down or 4th down stop.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2015, 12:53 PM)Lqhybrid25 Wrote: Ian RapoportVerified account ‏@RapSheet  1h1 hour ago

Around The NFL ‏@AroundTheNFL  26m26 minutes ago

[Image: tumblr_mr7yxncXdn1sy2uswo1_400.gif]

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Great News....We'll need all the help we can to neutralize Bell.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2015, 01:03 PM)corpjet Wrote: Wow, although I would rather see him rest up....I am shocked...who gets the ax off the 53 man?

A surprise for sure. If true I imagine Little getting cut. In my mind, he's the most expendable at the moment.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
This is great news!!! Even if his time is limited, I'm sure even being in there for a few plays can help. I can't wait to see if he does in fact play.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2015, 01:11 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: According to the website, either way, he plays 15-20 snaps, easing him into the 100% football shape before he goes full tilt.

Perfect. Should be a huge morale boost just to have him in uniform. Getting 15-20 snaps is just icing.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Yep, this will help a lot with his conditioning. Everyone says it doesn't look like he has missed anytime. That awareness is still there. Also, if this is a man that just comes off injury and goes and starts (or plays some time) I think that speaks volumes about our LBs.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
I'll just have to trust the coaches. Hopefully no set backs and he is relatively 100%.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Where is the dude that kept coming into these Burfict threads spouting off about him not playing this year?

crickets.....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lewis says, his first and foremost concern is Burfict's career, not the season.

(Can't wait to see how this plays out in here. I guess if there are any 'spitting on the bus' Cincinnati fans, that Dunlap described and confirmed that reside in Pittsburgh, they will see this a little different.)
Reply/Quote