Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ragnow in for a visit
(04-24-2018, 02:38 PM)Au165 Wrote: Tough to tell, but I think Corbett offers guard flexibility as well if he doesn't work out as a center. I have seen him compared to Pugh and Greco which tells me he will be at least and average to above average starter for a long time.

(04-24-2018, 02:53 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Corbett is supposedly very good with his hands and delivering a punch.  He is a good fallback if we get mclinchey in 1 and miss price in 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a good backup plan that is for sure and i think just from this he would be better than Bodine.

Versatility, good hands and delivers a punch is all good to have in your Center.

I still want the best Center at 21 man, so i am not stressing till the 3rd round.
Reply/Quote
Mike mayock released his updated top 100 list.

Daniels is 17
Ragnow 19
Price 45

Corbett 39. I don’t know how well he can play center

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 03:04 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Mike mayock released his updated top 100 list.

Daniels is 17
Ragnow 19
Price 45

Corbett 39.  I don’t know how well he can play center

That second tier is almost all converts from tackle to Center. I will said Travis Frederick was a convert from Tackle to Center, so if Pollock believes he can do it then I am in.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 03:04 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Mike mayock released his updated top 100 list.

Daniels is 17
Ragnow 19
Price 45

Corbett 39.  I don’t know how well he can play center

Anyone else feel like guys like Mayock feel obligated to keep updating their boards, because it helps to keep a buzz generating for the anticipation of the draft?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 05:05 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Anyone else feel like guys like Mayock feel obligated to keep updating their boards, because it helps to keep a buzz generating for the anticipation of the draft?

Yep, sure do.

Smart by them too.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 05:05 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Anyone else feel like guys like Mayock feel obligated to keep updating their boards, because it helps to keep a buzz generating for the anticipation of the draft?

Probably, but I think some of these plugged in guys also do it based on last minute things they hear.
Reply/Quote