Poll: Raider's Game Ball
Mixon
Hopkins
Apple
Hubbard
McPherson
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raiders Game Game Ball
Well the boys win their first game after a bye in quite some time and do so in dominate fashion. So we get to award our 6th Game Ball of the season.

So who ya got:

Joe Mixon: 123 rushing yards at over 4.0 YPC and 2 TDs

Trey Hopkins: Looks fully healed and was a force in the middle

Eli Apple: 3 tackles, shutdown coverage, and 1 game clinching INT

Sam Hubbard: 1 sack, 1 fumble recovery, 5 tackles

Evan McPherson: 4 FGs (3 50+ yards)
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mcpherson and the entire defense
Reply/Quote
Without Evan McPhearson the Bengals would have been playing from behind in the 4th quarter.
Reply/Quote
Evan easily
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I have to go with Mixon.. he just wears down defenses when he gets rolling..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
My dude was banging out 50 yarders all game. Gotta say McPherson.
Reply/Quote
I'm going Mixon, haven't voted for him in quite some time. He got off to a slow start but finished strong with some nice runs and a TD.
Reply/Quote
Money Mack. He had what 13 points?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Money McPherson & Mixon a very close 2nd.
Reply/Quote
My knee-jerk was to click the Mixon box, but after thinking a moment, I went with "other". My other is Zac Taylor. Zac brought the team out of the bye, fresh off of back to back losses with one of them being a humiliating bugle to the in State rivals, to Vegas to take down another team struggling for it's own divisional life.

So many years the Bengals come out absolutely flat from the bye, but not this time. Kudos to Zac today, for having the entire team ready to play in a tough road game out West.

*disclaimer This in no way excuses Zac for any past blunders, it only gives credit to him for having the team ready to win, today.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
30 carries for Joe wins it
Reply/Quote
I thought Hubbard had 2 sacks, but I was streaming and it locked up a couple of times.
Reply/Quote
Props to Sir Kicks a Lot, but we wouldn't have even moved the ball today if not for Mixon.

Also, great team effort by the D.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Mixon.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 09:15 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I thought Hubbard had 2 sacks, but I was streaming and it locked up a couple of times.

CBS box score shows Hubbard with 1 and Hendrickson with 1.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 09:18 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: CBS box score shows Hubbard with 1 and Hendrickson with 1.

That's probably right then. 
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 09:17 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Props to Sir Kicks a Lot, but we wouldn't have even moved the ball today if not for Mixon.

Also, great team effort by the D.

Yep. Mclotsaleg was nails but i had to give it to Mixon for staying focused and running hard when he wasn't getting much help early. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
McPherson. Easily
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 09:15 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: My knee-jerk was to click the Mixon box, but after thinking a moment, I went with "other".  My other is Zac Taylor.  Zac brought the team out of the bye, fresh off of back to back losses with one of them being a humiliating bugle to the in State rivals, to Vegas to take down another team struggling for it's own divisional life.

So many years the Bengals come out absolutely flat from the bye, but not this time.  Kudos to Zac today, for having the entire team ready to play in a tough road game out West.

*disclaimer  This in no way excuses Zac for any past blunders, it only gives credit to him for having the team ready to win, today.

They came out and it appeared to me they were slow, out of sync, and unsure. He did get them turned around and i didn't think it would happen.

So I agree
Reply/Quote
Mixon, with an honorable mention to McMoney.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote