Poll: Raider's Game Ball
Mixon
Hopkins
Apple
Hubbard
McPherson
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raiders Game Game Ball
(11-21-2021, 09:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well the boys win their first game after a bye in quite some time and do so in dominate fashion. So we get to award our 6th Game Ball of the season.

So who ya got:

Joe Mixon: 123 rushing yards at over 4.0 YPC and 2 TDs

Trey Hopkins: Looks fully healed and was a force in the middle

Eli Apple: 3 tackles, shutdown coverage, and 1 game clinching INT

Sam Hubbard: 1 sack, 1 fumble recovery, 5 tackles

Evan McPherson: 4 FGs (3 50+ yards)

Apple sealed the deal. With our inadequate offense ALWAYS starting slow and lacking the dominance needed to win championships, the D put the game out of reach for good. Apple started the defensive blow out, Hubbard doubled it down. McPherson gets honorable mention for making those long FG, his missed XP cost him the award, can't miss those. 
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2021, 01:06 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I was drunk when I posted that, but what I think I was trying to say is he was playing with heart.  Ninja

It's okay, Harley. We know what you were trying to say, you sly old dog Tongue
Reply/Quote
McPherson and the entire Defense as the first poster said. Mixon was my second thought of course if not for the field
that sabotaged him. Was a good game by the Defense, Hubbard had a very good game, same with Reader even though
it didn't show up on the stat sheet. This is what I wanted to see out of the bye week, the D to show up.

The O-line needs to play better though, namely our Tackles. Reiff and Jonah got abused too much for my liking even if
Mad Maxx Crosby is a beast. Cannot let Burrow get hit that much. Still we cannot act like Burrow is wearing a dress or
something, he seems to like the contact lol
Reply/Quote
Joe got nominated for FedEx Ground Player of the Week:
https://www.nfl.com/voting/air-and-ground/

No way in hell he wins, but it's still nice to see him nominated
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote