Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ramadan Mubarak
Happy start of Ramadan to anyone here who observes this month.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Most here are trying to take the mubarak out of ramadan.
(06-05-2016, 10:57 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Most here are trying to take the mubarak out of ramadan.

Most here act as though they wanna take the Ramadan out of the country.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/739571492028092416

Hills is in the spirit.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-05-2016, 11:17 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Most here act as though they wanna take the Ramadan out of the country.

Because the way they've stayed within the lines of the moral coloring book their parents gave them is the only way to appease the sky monster and gain entry into his ethereal bounce house.  

Allāhu Akbar motherfuckers 
(06-05-2016, 11:17 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Most here act as though they wanna take the Ramadan out of the country.

I just want them to use the right bathroom...
--------------------------------------------------------

(06-06-2016, 12:15 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Because the way they've stayed within the lines of the moral coloring book their parents gave them is the only way to appease the sky monster and gain entry into his ethereal bounce house.  

For shit sakes man.....
Now you've made me really want to get in that club !

I hear the inside of it is lined with titties.
Ninja
(06-06-2016, 02:33 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: For shit sakes man.....
Now you've made me really want to get in that club !

I hear the inside of it is lined with titties.
Ninja

Shit ain't got sakes to grease those palms like cold hard ones. 
(06-06-2016, 12:15 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Because the way they've stayed within the lines of the moral coloring book their parents gave them is the only way to appease the sky monster and gain entry into his ethereal bounce house.  

[Image: th?id=OIP.Mac32c96262af44714f85a6c16a198...=300&h=300]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-06-2016, 09:49 AM)bfine32 Wrote: [Image: th?id=OIP.Mac32c96262af44714f85a6c16a198...=300&h=300]

Shouldn't you be spending your time praying tornadoes away?
(06-06-2016, 12:15 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Because the way they've stayed within the lines of the moral coloring book their parents gave them is the only way to appease the sky monster and gain entry into his ethereal bounce house.  

What's funny is that all the atheists are happily supporting Ramadan.  It's so funny how some get confusedz.  
(06-06-2016, 01:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What's funny is that all the atheists are happily supporting Ramadan.  It's so funny how some get confusedz.  

How does one go about 'happily supporting ramadan'?  What does that entail?  Have to assume you were searching for other words and came up blank.  Take another stab at it.
(06-06-2016, 01:15 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: How does one go about 'happily supporting ramadan'?  What does that entail?  Have to assume you were searching for other words and came up blank.  Take another stab at it.

It's not all about you VD.   You were just the post I quoted.    
whats this about Ramada Inns?

the hotels are ok, theyve definitely gone downhill though
People suck
Good thing about Ramadan is that Muslims can't have sexual contact until sundown .... So the children and goats should be a little safer this month. Ninja
(06-06-2016, 01:54 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's not all about you VD.   You were just the post I quoted.    

I don't care who the hell it was aimed at, it's still a nonsensical statement without further context.  

So...  Is that a no to explaining what the hell you were attempting to say?
(06-06-2016, 02:01 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I don't care who the hell it was aimed at, it's still a nonsensical statement without further context.  

So...  Is that a no to explaining what the hell you were attempting to say?

You guys defend Islam like its the best thing ever yet you constantly slam Christians.   There is talk about catholic priests yet there is way more underage sexual violence in Islam.    

But hey let's not let the facts get in the way of the many so called atheists here trying to tell us how great Islam is and how we should be more tolerant of their ways.   
(06-06-2016, 01:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Good thing about Ramadan is that Muslims can't have sexual contact until sundown .... So the children and goats should be a little safer this month. Ninja

Now if we could get the Christians to quit having sex with children.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-06-2016, 02:14 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Now if we could get the Christians to quit having sex with children.

dont forget the republicans
People suck
(06-06-2016, 02:36 PM)Griever Wrote: dont forget the republicans

Aren't all Republican's Christian?  That's what their campaign speeches say.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.