Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ramadan Mubarak
(06-09-2016, 12:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Then why are you so awesome and I hate folks?

Because while I express different opinions about different people on these boards I never argue that any of you should be discriminated against.

I can disagree with people without supporting discrimination against them. 
(06-10-2016, 02:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I agree.  It is disgusting to call some one a pedophile just because he disagrees with you.

It was a great video btw.  

Wonder what was so 'absolutely disgusting'?  The outfits they probably bought in the pink aisle at target, or the girls saying a word.  Either one is certainly less disgusting than hating an entire subset of the human population for the color of their skin.  But...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-10-2016, 12:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ok so how many punches to a woman's face is ok by your standards?   

Any punch at a woman is senseless as far as I am concerned.   Does nothing but show how weak a man is for hitting on someone weaker.    But then that's what Islam is all about.... 

(06-09-2016, 11:51 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Everyone needs to be knocked down in life and pull themselves back up.  Not run to an adult ....
Hey way to take yet another post out of context and apply it wrong.
(06-10-2016, 03:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hey way to take yet another post out of context and apply it wrong.

Bullying involves beating people.

Duh.

I'm not responsible for your logic.
(06-10-2016, 07:52 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Bullying involves beating people.

Duh.

I'm not responsible for your logic.

Now you are just taking the piss 
(06-10-2016, 08:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Now you are just taking the piss 

Did you learn to speak with a phoney accent to go along with that phrase while you were off to university, mate?

(06-12-2016, 06:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: skin colour

Really?

Learn to spell it the American way or go back to where you came from.
(06-14-2016, 02:08 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Did you learn to speak with a phoney accent to go along with that phrase while you were off to university, mate?

Really?

Learn to spell it the American way or go back to where you came from.

Such a bogan 
(06-10-2016, 12:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ok so how many punches to a woman's face is ok by your standards?   

Any punch at a woman is senseless as far as I am concerned.   Does nothing but show how weak a man is for hitting on someone weaker.    But then that's what Islam is all about.... 

(06-13-2016, 11:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Everyone needs a punch in the face .  Whether it be a physical punch is another thing.   Everyone needs to feel intimidated at some point in their life because they need to know how they will respond when they are backed into a corner.   It's a critical life lesson that generation snowflake is missing out.   

And yes I want my daughters to feel intimidated and scared 
Jim, quoting his defense of Pacman from Smack the other week would have been equally as effective here.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-14-2016, 02:08 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Did you learn to speak with a phoney accent to go along with that phrase while you were off to university, mate?

Watch him...... he's cheeky !
Ninja
(06-15-2016, 12:30 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Watch him...... he's cheeky !
Ninja

I am wahn cheeky fillet of cod.  
(06-14-2016, 11:17 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Jim, quoting his defense of Pacman from Smack the other week would have been equally as effective here.

Don't worry he stalks me As well or better than some here stalk others on social media.