Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ran Into Marvin
(10-10-2016, 04:59 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Ok, So I was getting some lunch, and I look over and there is Marvin.  Looked tired so I wasn't even going to speak but I did..  I asked him how he was and he said Good.  I was like ok..  Then I said this is a disappointing season so far...  he was like we will get it together.  Then something came over me, and I said why don't you just quit?  I think it would be best for the Team and Cincinnati. With the talent we have had in this organization in the past 10 years and we still can't get it done the fault is on you guys, the coaching staff.  He looked shocked.  I then took a bite of my sandwich (Tuna on Rye) I might add, and he looked at me and Said this is my final season as Head Coach.  I said No way!  He said this is my last year.  I then took a drink of my coke and said, I am sorry.  He then looked like a defeated man.  I felt horrible.  He said I have done all I can, and I can't do much more with what the organization allows me to do.  I couldn't believe it.  Here he is pouring out his inner most feelings to a man eating Tuna on Rye.  I looked over and seen some lady with him almost in tears.  I felt horrible, So I said Good luck with the rest of the season, and asked him, are you going to eat the rest of your fries?

Is this what the kids refer to as 'fan fiction'?  Nervous
Reply/Quote
The only thing the OP said that is in fact true, is that Lewis leaves when HE decides it's time to go.

He's signed through 2017.
Reply/Quote
Pfffft... total hogwash.

Everyone knows Marvin eats from Mike Brown's plate.

No way he has one of his own.

He's even got to share what's left with the piano man.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 06:19 PM)JumboTron Wrote: You're lucky it wasn't Guenther, he'd rip your arms clean off and beat you to death with them for even having that question pass your lips.

Front Guenther licks the remaining ketchup off his plate.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Did the woman that was with Marvin have large chesticles?
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 06:43 PM)Beaker Wrote: Did the woman that was with Marvin have large chesticles?

What are you considering large? The size of Marvin's and up?
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 05:09 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I really want a tuna on rye now.

Would you settle for some Hot Tuna?

JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
Gullible Americans.
Reply/Quote
Hey, I ran into GODell at lunch today.

When I asked he said that it is true that the NFL has no integrity and only cares about making the most money.

He also agreed that the refs are awful and ordered to fix games for the Steelers and other favored markets.

Said he is looking forward to being appointed to Hillary's cabinet and that Bill will make a great new Commissioner when GODell leaves.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 06:24 PM)Benton Wrote: That's impossible. You can't see the past.

You saw Bigfoot.

Everything you look at is in the past. I know light is really really fast but I still takes time to reflect off of whatever object you are looking at to reach your eye. Plus, have you ever looked at the stars? What you are looking at could have happened before the formation of our solar system.

"You can't see the past." whatever Ninja
Reply/Quote
Was Marv having the Reuben? He looks like a guy that would be having a nice Reuben samich for lunch with extra thousand island on the side to dip it in.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 05:06 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: Change it to I ran over Marvin and I might believe it more
I actually had the chance to in Middletown back in 2007... Could've gotten Peg too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 06:19 PM)JumboTron Wrote: You're lucky it wasn't Guenther, he'd rip your arms clean off and beat you to death with them for even having that question pass your lips.
Don't fool yourself.

Marvin Lewis would beat his ass too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 05:02 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: You serious, Clark? 
I don't think so, Tim.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 07:04 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: What are you considering large? The size of Marvin's and up?

Would Brad find Marvin's inspiring?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Are you going to eat the rest of your fries?

LMAO
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 05:59 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I just seen Bigfoot.

Yep.....and I'm D. B. Cooper.....saw him years ago.....sumbitch shredded a bag of my cash.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
And then he flew away on his pet unicorn.

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 11:13 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: And then he flew away on his pet unicorn.

DB Cooper or Bigfoot?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 11:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: DB Cooper or Bigfoot?

All of the above.

Reply/Quote