Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ran Into Marvin
Has anyone ever seen DB Cooper AND Big Foot in the same place at the same time? Hmm.....

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 12:24 AM)JumboTron Wrote: Has anyone ever seen DB Cooper AND Big Foot in the same place at the same time? Hmm.....

[Image: giphy.gif]

Well....obviously I have.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ah...it's all coming together now.
Reply/Quote
Guys I know it is hard to believe but my friend took a picture on his cell phone, while he was there and got us talking. Post soon.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 07:23 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Gullible Americans.

Are you from Europe? 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
I know you guys seem doubtful, and I understand, but I am trying to get a pic from the restaurant my friend took. Hopefully that will Credit what I posted yesterday.
Reply/Quote
Who the hell eats tuna on rye? Pastrami is the only meat for that bread.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 11:03 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Who the hell eats tuna on rye? Pastrami is the only meat for that bread.

Guess you've never had a rueben.

Reply/Quote
YESTERDAYs POST Ok, So I was getting some lunch, and I look over and there is Marvin. Looked tired so I wasn't even going to speak but I did.. I asked him how he was and he said Good. I was like ok.. Then I said this is a disappointing season so far... he was like we will get it together. Then something came over me, and I said why don't you just quit? I think it would be best for the Team and Cincinnati. With the talent we have had in this organization in the past 10 years and we still can't get it done the fault is on you guys, the coaching staff. He looked shocked. I then took a bite of my sandwich (Tuna on Rye) I might add, and he looked at me and Said this is my final season as Head Coach. I said No way! He said this is my last year. I then took a drink of my coke and said, I am sorry. He then looked like a defeated man. I felt horrible. He said I have done all I can, and I can't do much more with what the organization allows me to do. I couldn't believe it. Here he is pouring out his inner most feelings to a man eating Tuna on Rye. I looked over and seen some lady with him almost in tears. I felt horrible, So I said Good luck with the rest of the season, and asked him, are you going to eat the rest of your fries?

SEE PIC BELOW as PROOF!

Reply/Quote
I was more than ready to dog you for this being a stupid post, but I laughed for a good 20 seconds at that. Not bad.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 11:24 AM)JumboTron Wrote: I was more than ready to dog you for this being a stupid post, but I laughed for a good 20 seconds at that.  Not bad.

Your welcome.  I do it for the Fans!
Reply/Quote
I really thought you were going to Photoshop yourself sitting next to Marv with a ridiculously oversized tuna sandwich Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 11:49 AM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: I really thought you were going to Photoshop yourself sitting next to Marv with a ridiculously oversized tuna sandwich   Hilarious

I thought about doing that but I just felt like drawing it out...  PS Marvin had his headset on...  LOL!
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 11:16 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Guess you've never had a rueben.

I've had plenty of rueben

The Reuben sandwich is an American hot sandwich composed of corned beef, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and Russian dressing, grilled between slices of Rye bread.

Where have you seen one with tuna?
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Marlon23 is telling the truth. I spoke to Marv on the phone that day. How do I know Marv, you ask?

Simple answer, I am Jeff Blake. Cool
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 11:17 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: YESTERDAYs POST Ok, So I was getting some lunch, and I look over and there is Marvin. Looked tired so I wasn't even going to speak but I did.. I asked him how he was and he said Good. I was like ok.. Then I said this is a disappointing season so far... he was like we will get it together. Then something came over me, and I said why don't you just quit? I think it would be best for the Team and Cincinnati. With the talent we have had in this organization in the past 10 years and we still can't get it done the fault is on you guys, the coaching staff. He looked shocked. I then took a bite of my sandwich (Tuna on Rye) I might add, and he looked at me and Said this is my final season as Head Coach. I said No way! He said this is my last year. I then took a drink of my coke and said, I am sorry. He then looked like a defeated man. I felt horrible. He said I have done all I can, and I can't do much more with what the organization allows me to do. I couldn't believe it. Here he is pouring out his inner most feelings to a man eating Tuna on Rye. I looked over and seen some lady with him almost in tears. I felt horrible, So I said Good luck with the rest of the season, and asked him, are you going to eat the rest of your fries?

SEE PIC BELOW as PROOF!

Hilarious
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Yeah sure
Reply/Quote
If you don't post a pic of you with that tuna on rye I'm never going to believe you had that sandwich!
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 03:48 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I've had plenty of rueben

The Reuben sandwich is an American hot sandwich composed of corned beef, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and Russian dressing, grilled between slices of Rye bread.

Where have you seen one with tuna?

You said pastrami is the only meat you should eat on rye. I was pointing out a rueben, that has corned beef, is served on rye.

Reply/Quote
Good marlon, extremely good post.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote