Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ran Into Marvin
(10-10-2016, 06:26 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Is this what the kids refer to as 'fan fiction'?  Nervous

Yes. And had marvin been drinking orange juice instead of pepsi, it would be _____ fiction. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Why post a thread about "trying"?

Can't believe the number of rubes who fell for this.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 08:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If you don't post a pic of you with that tuna on rye I'm never going to believe you had that sandwich!

If you read between the lines, that tuna on rye wasn't really a tuna on rye. The OP was getting a little afternoon delight back on the prep table when he saw coach Lewis at the counter. It's all on the restaurant security cameras, but it is a little grainy. He's not giving up though. He's enhancing images even as we speak and soon you will be eyeballing that tuna.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 04:59 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Ok, So I was getting some lunch, and I look over and there is Marvin.  Looked tired so I wasn't even going to speak but I did..  I asked him how he was and he said Good.  I was like ok..  Then I said this is a disappointing season so far...  he was like we will get it together.  Then something came over me, and I said why don't you just quit?  I think it would be best for the Team and Cincinnati. With the talent we have had in this organization in the past 10 years and we still can't get it done the fault is on you guys, the coaching staff.  He looked shocked.  I then took a bite of my sandwich (Tuna on Rye) I might add, and he looked at me and Said this is my final season as Head Coach.  I said No way!  He said this is my last year.  I then took a drink of my coke and said, I am sorry.  He then looked like a defeated man.  I felt horrible.  He said I have done all I can, and I can't do much more with what the organization allows me to do.  I couldn't believe it.  Here he is pouring out his inner most feelings to a man eating Tuna on Rye.  I looked over and seen some lady with him almost in tears.  I felt horrible, So I said Good luck with the rest of the season, and asked him, are you going to eat the rest of your fries?

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

What would be his excuse for 2013/2015 then? 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 09:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You said pastrami is the only meat you should eat on rye. I was pointing out a rueben, that has corned beef, is served on rye.

Pastrami is common but corned beef is the norm. But OPs absurdity of tuna on rye.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: tumblr_mjxudoflb61qgfn58o1_500.png]
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2016, 01:23 PM)lostpoet2 Wrote: [Image: tumblr_mjxudoflb61qgfn58o1_500.png]

ThumbsUp LOL!!!!!!  OH MAN NICE!!!!  LOL!!!  HAHAHAHA!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 06:17 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: While I doubt this is true (great effort though), that would be a horrifying freaking fact. 

That's the most believable line of the whole pharagraph.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 10:46 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: Guys I know it is hard to believe but my friend took a picture on his cell phone, while he was there and got us talking.  Post soon.

You stalling to try and figure out a way to get a pic with Marv so you can post it here to try and verify your silly story is humorous. 

Very chuckle-worthy.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 11:49 AM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: I really thought you were going to Photoshop yourself sitting next to Marv with a ridiculously oversized tuna sandwich   Hilarious

That's the route i would have taken.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 04:03 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Marlon23 is telling the truth. I spoke to Marv on the phone that day. How do I know Marv, you ask?

Simple answer, I am Jeff Blake. Cool

Is there some way we can fix this damn thumbnail problem? I can never view them. 

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2016, 02:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You stalling to try and figure out a way to get a pic with Marv so you can post it here to try and verify your silly story is humorous. 

Very chuckle-worthy.

Dude the pic has already been posted!!!!
Reply/Quote
I talked to Paul Brown last night it was peaceful

Attached Files Image(s)

Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2016, 07:12 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Dude the pic has already been posted!!!!

Where?
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2016, 08:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Where?

Where haha your funny!! HAHHAA Everywhere !  LOL...  I put it as my sig.  LOL
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2016, 08:04 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Where haha your funny!!   HAHHAA Everywhere !  LOL...  I put it as my sig.  LOL

I don't see it.

Does anyone else?
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2016, 08:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't see it.

Does anyone else?

Its gone now... LOL!! Tongue
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2016, 07:12 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Dude the pic has already been posted!!!!

I CAN'T VIEW THUMBNAILS!!!!!  Shocked

Reply/Quote
Ran into Marvin.

Marvin apologizes to those who run into him.
Reply/Quote
Was this a troll post afterall? I scrolled and didn't see any pics.
Reply/Quote