Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th
(10-20-2015, 03:04 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Douche?

Is that the best you got?

You are slipping with your lame name calling.

I can address others points (actually I did address them, but your comprehension skills suck), after you and others address how Ozzie oversees a team with major dead money year after year (recently) and can ill afford to sign his own players due to not enough cap space.

Are you and your Ravens brothers stating Ozzie has been managing the cap well? If no, then my point was made a long time ago. I also stated they were a 7 win team a long time ago, they need to go 6-4 to hit 7 wins now. Pat said a 11 win team and playoffs. They need to go 10-0 to hit 11 wins. I am very confident I was right on my 7 win prediction and the reason I stated was due to poor cap management. But keep ignoring all of this due to your jealously of me for some strange reason.

Holy shit. I'd never, ever, EVER be jealous of somebody like you. I've never met a non-troll that was as unintelligent on a message board. That's pretty impressive.

You didn't address the fact that just about HALF of the dead money is tied to Ray Rice. Do you really believe cutting Ray Rice was a big mistake??? Do you believe that his original contract wasn't smart? 100% of NFL teams would have signed that deal at the time and 100% of NFL teams would have cut him. You completely ignored that when both myself and at least one of the Ravens fans talked about Ray Rice. My comprehension skills are fine, you're just a dope that doesn't have shit to say about Rice so you completely ignored that entire point.

Which of his own players are you trying to suggest that they should have signed? We've already been through the fact that there's no possible way it would be considered "smart" to re-sign either Smith or McPhee for the price they got elsewhere. Who else haven't they been able to sign? I'm genuinely curious.

The Ravens are feeling the effects of not drafting well for a couple consecutive seasons + sustaining freak accident injuries. If you want to shit on Ozzie for that while turning a blind eye to the facts of the entire situation, then it just proves my point of how bright you aren't.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 03:04 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Douche?

Is that the best you got?

You are slipping with your lame name calling.

I can address others points (actually I did address them, but your comprehension skills suck), after you and others address how Ozzie oversees a team with major dead money year after year (recently) and can ill afford to sign his own players due to not enough cap space.

Are you and your Ravens brothers stating Ozzie has been managing the cap well? If no, then my point was made a long time ago. I also stated they were a 7 win team a long time ago, they need to go 6-4 to hit 7 wins now. Pat said a 11 win team and playoffs. They need to go 10-0 to hit 11 wins. I am very confident I was right on my 7 win prediction and the reason I stated was due to poor cap management. But keep ignoring all of this due to your jealously of me for some strange reason.

I'd be really surprised if they hit 7 wins. I'm thinking 5-11 is a realitic record right now.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 01:51 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The sum of the Ozzie decisions and poor cap management/bad contracts have triggered the Ravens demise. The Flacco contract was a huge Ozzie gamble and he lost. The guaranteed portions for a player who missed 12 games was a mistake.

In the end, the dead money and in the near future the Flacco contract together are the issue and they are both major foe the short term (dead money) and the long term (Flacco being overpaid so Ozzie had no money for others for longer term deals) are why the Ravens are in and will stay in cap hell for a while. You can call me dumb, you can act like I think I am a GM (I am not), but either are you and Blitz even though you want to act like you are.

I get it. To you and Blitz and Ravens fans Ozzie is a "God" or a wizard, but in reality he is just a man, a GM who was great who is now just average.

Yea, you've gotten way off your original argument that Flacco's contract is the reason why Ozzie couldn't sign McPhee, Smith, and Ngata and that this is the reason why they are struggling. 

It makes sense since no one cared to agree with you that the Ravens' problem is that they didn't overpay McPhee and Smith. It is also clear that no one else agrees with you that signing Ray Rice was a bad idea. No one else here is going to pretend like they have the power to see in the future and knew Pitta would have a serious, potentially career ending injury 3 games into a sizable contract. 

You're now arguing dead money, which, as I said, Ravens fans pointed to a while back. I'm glad you agree with us. But you still can't make the argument that Flacco's contract is what prevented them from signing people for the last 3 seasons. It's going to screw them hard these next 3 years if they cannot work it out, but it was designed to help them years 1-3. 

Also, no one called him a "god". 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So......what can we gather from these power rankings? Hmmmm.....

[Image: 56250879.jpg]

[Image: twitter-douchebag1.jpg]

[Image: 63129842.jpg]

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
28th in latest power rankings....
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 04:55 PM)UJohnny Cupcakes Wrote: 28th in latest power rankings....

That high!?!
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 05:26 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: That high!?!

Yes there is still the Lions, Jaguars, Redskins, and Texans in the league. Maybe The Ravens should move the the AFC South, might be able to pull that Indy trick of getting in with a bad division.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 04:55 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: 28th in latest power rankings....

I can't tell if this thread is getting more funny, or more sad each week.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 03:38 PM)Wyche Wrote: So......what can we gather from these power rankings?  Hmmmm.....

[Image: 56250879.jpg]

[Image: twitter-douchebag1.jpg]

[Image: 63129842.jpg]

[img][Image: 12108213_1678011195766451_7468442413564416821_n.jpg][/img]
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 12:53 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: [img][Image: 12108213_1678011195766451_7468442413564416821_n.jpg][/img]

Hilarious

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 12:00 AM)Beaker Wrote: I can't tell if this thread is getting more funny, or more sad each week.

The Ravens are so sad all one can do is laugh. For Raven fans it's more of a alternating crying laugh. Is this how you guys felt all these years?
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 12:00 AM)Beaker Wrote: I can't tell if this thread is getting more funny, or more sad each week.

Yes. 

Reply/Quote

Both.  The sheer amount of fail by the Ravens fans in this thread deluding themselves that a 3rd place team that snuck into the playoffs last year solely due to cupcake schedule and lost numerous key players in the offseason was going to be a serious contender is hilarious.  The fact that it took them this long to realize that they are bound for the cellar is sad.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 07:39 AM)Wyche Wrote: Hilarious

Thought you might like that  LMAO
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 06:32 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: I know..............

Why would he have a Cinci ranked so high?

you were spot on, also he was right about Ravens being number 1... OH wait.
Reply/Quote
Flacco is just SO elite
Reply/Quote
Fact...Nine straight wins and the Ravens are right back in the playoff hunt.
Reply/Quote
Can the Ravens go from first to last in the power rankings by midseason? They're sure as hell trying.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 12:39 AM)Whatever Wrote: Fact...Nine straight wins and the Ravens are right back in the playoff hunt.

Yep and many teams have started 1 win and 6 losses and went on to make the playoffs. Hilarious

I like my 7 win prediction (I made early) more each week to be more on the high side versus the 110 to 11 wins projected by the Ravens fans. The facts were the past few years the Ravens kept losing key players due to cap issues and over time all depth was depleted. The media ignored it and some of their fans still ignore it.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2015, 09:36 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Yep and many teams have started 1 win and 6 losses and went on to win the playoffs.

I like my 7 win prediction (I made early) more each week to be more on the high side versus the 110 to 11 wins projected by the Ravens fans. The facts were the past few years the Ravens kept losing key players due to cap issues and over time all depth was depleted. The media ignored it and some of their fans still ignore it.

Heck at this point I don't even think 7 wins is likely.  Currently they are a decent kicker away form being 0-7.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote