Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th
(06-08-2015, 07:35 PM)Whatever Wrote: If you think the Ravens are better on paper than they were last year, then you need to quit mixing up the triple strength pitchers of purple Kool Aid.

Hmm, PFF and ESPN ranked the Ravens roster 3rd in the league and the best in the AFC. Last season they were 16th.
Seattle were ranked 1st in the NFL followed by Green Bay.

Btw, the Bengals are ranked 9th and the Steelers are 12th (two spots ahead of the Browns Tongue ).

How does that make you feel? Lay off the orange Kool Aid.

I'll address our friggen amazing front seven when I have more time. You know, the group that scares the bejezus out of Scamdy and Ben?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/insider/story/_/id/13046017/seattle-seahawks-top-ranking-rosters-all-32-teams-nfl
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 01:08 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Hmm, PFF and ESPN ranked the Ravens roster 3rd in the league and the best in the AFC. Last season they were 16th.
Seattle were ranked 1st in the NFL followed by Green Bay.

Btw, the Bengals are ranked 9th and the Steelers are 12th (two spots ahead of the Browns Tongue ).

How does that make you feel? Lay off the orange Kool Aid.

I'll address our friggen amazing front seven when I have more time. You know, the group that scares the bejezus out of Scamdy and Ben?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/insider/story/_/id/13046017/seattle-seahawks-top-ranking-rosters-all-32-teams-nfl

Everyone knows that the devoid of a soul, ginger bastard is only afraid of the stadium lights that may expose his billowing evilness.
Good try though.
ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 03:23 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Personally, I would hate to be ranked #1, by anyone.
Good luck with the King Jinx !

Nope Roto you're wrong!! Might as well not play this season, just give Cleveland ravens the Lombardi. Ninja

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Tongue

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
The local sports talk guy here in tallahassee calls him "fat peter" and plays a game where he calls his mom on Thursdays and asks for her nfl picks, then compares how she does to how King does. his mom won last year, just saying...
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2015, 09:41 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Nope Roto you're wrong!! Might as well not play this season, just give Cleveland ravens the Lombardi.  Ninja

Yeah, you're right.
Maybe we can get Mike Brown to televise the Ratbirds on the jumbotron so we can experience their greatness, every week.
Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2015, 06:50 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Yeah, you're right.
Maybe we can get Mike Brown to televise the Ratbirds on the jumbotron so we can experience their greatness, every week.
Rolleyes

Might have avoided blackouts....?
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2015, 08:46 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Might have avoided blackouts....?

Confused

Reply/Quote
(06-14-2015, 08:46 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Might have avoided blackouts....?

There is an opportunity for some riot smack here, but I am not much of one for race innuendo.
Not to mention, the comment was fairly well played.
ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2015, 09:24 PM)Whatever Wrote: Moore caught 51 passes for 741 yards and 7 TD's in 2012 under Hue Jackson in 2012.  Both he and Alford have deep speed and the Bengals need another deep threat to draw some attention off of Green.  They are both certainly upgrades as the 5th and 6th WR's over Tate and Sanzenbacher.  

Nostradamus didn't see that one coming Tongue
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 02:37 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Nostradamus didn't see that one coming Tongue

[Image: 175469d1407474413-official-straight-razo...revive.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 03:23 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Personally, I would hate to be ranked #1, by anyone.

Doubt you'll ever have to worry about that.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 02:37 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Nostradamus didn't see that one coming Tongue

LOL, dude did nothing aside from the 1st preseason game, it's true. The Bengals tend to find some contributors with their bargain bin FA retread signings, but he wasn't worth anything. Not that Tate is worth anything as WR, mind you, but he started trying to be a gunner on ST's, and Marvin loves his garbage position players that are decent on ST's. Look at how long Cedric Peerman has somehow survived, here. You were right. I should have seen it coming. Tate is like that good for nothing, deadbeat boyfriend that you keep thinking is gonna get dumped by his chick, but she can never quite get up enough nerve to leave him. Well played, Blitz, well played.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
After week one, I don't know how anybody will be able to slow down, let alone stop, Joe Flacco and the ridiculous number of weapons at his disposal, and losing McPhee in FA is no biggie because they have Suggs and Dumervil. That number one preseason ranking for that loaded roster was certainly well deserved.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:06 PM)Whatever Wrote: After week one, I don't know how anybody will be able to slow down, let alone stop, Joe Flacco and the ridiculous number of weapons at his disposal, and losing McPhee in FA is no biggie because they have Suggs and Dumervil.  That number one preseason ranking for that loaded roster was certainly well deserved.

No more Suggs.  Gone for the season with "Leon Hall" syndrome.  Achilles tear.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:20 PM)#1 Bengal Fan in KS Wrote: No more Suggs.  Gone for the season with "Leon Hall" syndrome.  Achilles tear.

Damn. That sucks. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:21 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Damn. That sucks. 

Yeap, for them... Hate to see anyone get hurt ,but it happens just glad were healthy and Dalton looked great. 

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:06 PM)Whatever Wrote: After week one, I don't know how anybody will be able to slow down, let alone stop, Joe Flacco and the ridiculous number of weapons at his disposal, and losing McPhee in FA is no biggie because they have Suggs and Dumervil.  That number one preseason ranking for that loaded roster was certainly well deserved.

Lol...Ravens D haven't missed a step without McPhee. Defense looked great. Another illogical post.
Offense on the other hand was pathetic.
Reply/Quote
Damn got ravens D for my fantasy team. Suggs, out damn ..

Reply/Quote