Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens @ Bengals predictions
24-17 Bengals
Reply/Quote
Bengals 10 Ravens 7 My reason is Flako isn't as dangerous as he was.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 22
Ravens 18
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2017, 08:14 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: 24-17 Bengals

Bengals 19 Ravens 13
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Bengals 28
Ratbirds 13

I'm going to be there, and we're 3-0 when I'm in attendance.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I predict....

[Image: Pain%20MAIN.jpg?itok=3RsbZ7L-]
Reply/Quote
I think we'll open with a win. A fairly low scoring one at that.

Bengals 20
Ravens 13
Reply/Quote
A way to close 24-21 Cincy win, and this game starts Marvin regretting not sticking with Elliott.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2017, 09:04 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I think we'll open with a win. A fairly low scoring one at that.

Bengals 20
Ravens 13

samesies
Reply/Quote
Ravens 17
Bengals 14
Reply/Quote
23-10 Bengals
Reply/Quote
17-14 Ravens.

We won't be able to run on that DL with our IOL as it is.
Justin Tucker makes the difference in the end.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2017, 08:16 PM)firstand10 Wrote: Bengals 10 Ravens 7  My reason is Flako  isn't as dangerous as he was.

When was Flacco dangerous?
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2017, 09:27 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: 17-14 Ravens.

We won't be able to run on that DL with our IOL as it is.
Justin Tucker makes the difference in the end.

I'll bet you 7 million dollars that Mixon shreds them. Maybe not Hill...maybe Bernard has some moderate success at best. But i bet Mixon shreds them. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2017, 09:35 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: When was Flacco dangerous?

In the playoffs when he had Bolden, Pitta and a Denver defender that tripped all over himself. 

Gotta give Flacco credit. He had NEs number in the playoffs. He tore them up a few times. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2017, 09:35 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: When was Flacco dangerous?

Hard to be dangerous when you're Flaccid.

And 24-16 bengals
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2017, 09:43 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'll bet you 7 million dollars that Mixon shreds them. Maybe not Hill...maybe Bernard has some moderate success at best. But i bet Mixon shreds them. 

If I gambled, I would take you up on that. 

Pierce and Williams will give our IOL fits all day. 
Suggs on Ogbuehi is a bad match up. 

You are also operating under the assumption he will get enough carries to "shred" someone with an entrenched veteran ahead of him
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2017, 09:48 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: If I gambled, I would take you up on that. 

Pierce and Williams will give our IOL fits all day. 
Suggs on Ogbuehi is a bad match up. 

Yeah, there's definitely potential issues cause Bmore has some serious beef in the middle. I'm kind of wait and see with Suggs. Dude is getting reeaaaaallly long in the tooth and his Achilles have to be tenuous at best for his position. 

The Bengals just have to be smart enough to play Mixon enough and call plays that will emphasize his talents...and not be afraid to hurt Hill's feelings because he's a terrible match up against Baltimore. 

Reply/Quote
(09-04-2017, 09:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah, there's definitely potential issues cause Bmore has some serious beef in the middle. I'm kind of wait and see with Suggs. Dude is getting reeaaaaallly long in the tooth and his Achilles have to be tenuous at best for his position. 

The Bengals just have to be smart enough to play Mixon enough and call plays that will emphasize his talents...and not be afraid to hurt Hill's feelings because he's a terrible match up against Baltimore. 

Hill is a pretty terrible match up vs anyone not named Cleveland based on 2016. 

If they are smart, they run spread all day. Hewitt probably doesn't see a snap on offense. Keep it spread wide with 4 WR. Gio/Mixon single back shotgun. 

1. Make Suggs run, get wide in the splits. Yes he's getting up there but he can still bring it. Make him have to go farther. 

2. Spreading it out keeps Williams on the bench. Probably Pierce for a lot of it too. If they put Williams in, run the no huddle. 

My fear is they try to "hide" OL issues and run it early and often like a power team. 
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2017, 10:01 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Hill is a pretty terrible match up vs anyone not named Cleveland based on 2016. 

If they are smart, they run spread all day. Hewitt probably doesn't see a snap on offense. Keep it spread wide with 4 WR. Gio/Mixon single back shotgun. 

1. Make Suggs run, get wide in the splits. Yes he's getting up there but he can still bring it. Make him have to go farther. 

2. Spreading it out keeps Williams on the bench. Probably Pierce for a lot of it too. If they put Williams in, run the no huddle. 

My fear is they try to "hide" OL issues and run it early and often like a power team.

Yup. In the last 2 years, Hill's only 100+ yd games were twice against Cleve last year. Nothing in '15. 

(bolded) And that's part of the problem that makes them the antithesis of a NE. Bengals will go into a game trying to establish the run, and/or try and stay balanced on run/pass. NE will take a teams weakness and exploit it to the hilt. It's why they own the Steelers. They go into the game knowing they're going to throw it 50-60 times and F the run. 

Reply/Quote