Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens @ Bengals predictions
(09-06-2017, 12:19 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Well a lot of people get stuck on history with the Bengals especially when it is negative so lets put a little positive history.. Over the last 9 meetings the Bengals are 7-2 and have scored 23 or more points in those 7 wins.. so we have been dominating their defense of late..

That's the irony of the NFL AFC North:

Bengals dominate Ravens

Ravens dominate Steelers

Steelers dominate Bengals

Go figure!!
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2017, 07:43 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Probably by getting the ball into the endzone 

not with that offense lineup :andy:
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The stars of the game will be Mezcla veintiocho y dieciocho, mixture 28 and 18.. Maybe just Mezcla veintiocho..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2017, 11:01 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: That's the irony of the NFL AFC North:

Bengals dominate Ravens

Ravens dominate Steelers

Steelers dominate Bengals

Go figure!!
If we didn't know better we might think that this is by design concocted from somewhere deep in the bowels of NFL HQ to maximize profits.. Nahhhh! They would never do that now would they? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
If our defense plays well and offense clicks.

Bengals: 31
Ravens: 14

If our defense plays awful and offense sputters

Ravens: 27
Bengals: 10
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2017, 04:57 AM)grampahol Wrote: If we didn't know better we might think that this is by design concocted from somewhere deep in the bowels of NFL HQ to maximize profits.. Nahhhh! They would never do that now would they? 

I put nothing past them.
Reply/Quote
I'm pretty sure we get demolished but really only because I've lost all faith in a Marvin Lewis coached team since that last playoff game. Yes I'm still bitter about it. No I don't care.
Reply/Quote
Dalton and Green show. D shuts down Ravens. 31-3 Bengals
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Who Dey, ALL DAY!

Bengals 34
Ravens 10

I just checked the Ravens message board and even their biggest homer fans think they're about to get slaughtered.
Reply/Quote
16-13 Bengals.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Low score game with Ravens winning a close one. Somebody'll miss a point after attempt. Wait, that was last year, wasn't it? I dunno, but I still think the Bengals will lose the opener. YMMV.
Reply/Quote
Flako was never great but,he take them to a Super Bowl. He always seemed to find a way to beat us!
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2017, 09:27 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: 17-14 Ravens.

We won't be able to run on that DL with our IOL as it is.
Justin Tucker makes the difference in the end.

Well, I gave us way too much credit. 
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2017, 08:53 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I predict....

[Image: Pain%20MAIN.jpg?itok=3RsbZ7L-]

It was incredibly painful, so I was right!

What do I win?!?!?!
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 05:29 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: It was incredibly painful, so I was right!

What do I win?!?!?!

Another year of alcoholism and depression 
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 11:43 AM)firstand10 Wrote: Flako was never great but,he take them to a Super Bowl. He always seemed to find a way to beat us!

Well that game just took him to .500 against the Bengals, so I'm not sure what you meant there...
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 12:02 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Bengals own the Ravens

Bengals - 24
Ravens - 17

What about next wk? Dalton rocks
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2017, 09:43 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'll bet you 7 million dollars that Mixon shreds them. Maybe not Hill...maybe Bernard has some moderate success at best. But i bet Mixon shreds them. 

Damn. But I bet you wouldn't have paid anyways  Sarcasm

(09-04-2017, 09:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah, there's definitely potential issues cause Bmore has some serious beef in the middle. I'm kind of wait and see with Suggs. Dude is getting reeaaaaallly long in the tooth and his Achilles have to be tenuous at best for his position. 

Well, Ced's approach was the same. He waited. Then he saw him hitting the QB
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 05:33 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Damn. But I bet you wouldn't have paid anyways  Sarcasm

Well, Ced's approach was the same. He waited. Then he saw him hitting the QB

You should have taken the bet!

I blame Super Marvio for being a dumbass and playing less talented guys over more talented guys.

Ced is...

Screw it. I don't even want to think about that game anymore. We're on to Cincinnati (to play Houston). Wink

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 07:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You should have taken the bet!

I blame Super Marvio for being a dumbass and playing less talented guys over more talented guys.

Ced is...

Screw it. I don't even want to think about that game anymore. We're on to Cincinnati (to play Houston). Wink

Lol. 
Life is full of missed opportunities  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote