BURROW
CHASE
HENDRICKSON
OSSAI
BATES III
CHRISMAN
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens Game Game Ball
U-G-L-Y Bengals ain't got no alibi, That was Ugly. WTS an ugly win trump a pretty loss so we get to award the AFCN Champions Game Ball, So who ya got:

ANDY DALTON..err JOE BURROW: 215 Yards, 1 TD

JAMAR CHASE: 8 catches 86 yards, 1 TD

TREY HENDRICKSON: 2 sacks

JOSEPH OSSAI: 1 sack, 4 tackles, 1 TD

JESSIE BATES: 8 tackles, 1PD, 1 INT, 1 FF

DRUE CHRISMAN: 51.7 average, 3 inside the 20, Long 62
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ANDY DALTON..err JOE BURROW: 215 Yards, 1 TD

Hilarious I'm glad I wasn't the only one seeing it.
Reply/Quote
I voted other, nobody lol
Reply/Quote
Other. Nobody.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
The defense played so well. Having to pick only one I went with Bates.

Nobody on offense should permitted to even eat dinner today. That was a dumpster fire from coaching to execution.
Reply/Quote
Had to go Jesse Bates. 2 takeaways by himself
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I want to see this team squash the Ravens self respect next week. You guys all need to chin up.
Reply/Quote
Hendrickson (2 sacks, including a strip sack for a TD) or Bates (INT, F Fumble).

No one else even close.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:38 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Other. Nobody.

Could have at least went with the punter. He had a hell of a game

Reply/Quote
Bates was outstanding, Trey with one arm was very good.

The rest need to take a look in the mirror and decide how far they want to go this season.

Nowt else needs saying tbh.
Reply/Quote
Other.

Playoff P was disruptive as hell again.
Reply/Quote
Nobody gets one this week. Sorry, but thats the way it is
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:38 PM)M.W. Wrote: The defense played so well. Having to pick only one I went with Bates.

Nobody on offense should permitted to even eat dinner today. That was a dumpster fire from coaching to execution.

No they didn’t. Baltimore didn’t have a legitimate starter at any skill position.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Could have at least went with the punter. He had a hell of a game

One really good kick. Kicked two in the end zone.

Reply/Quote
Voted Trey to represent the D.
Reply/Quote
Jessie "about contract time" Bates.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: One really good kick. Kicked two in the end zone.

Kicked 3 inside the 20. Kicked a 63-yarder, and 1 of the touchbacks bounced on the 3 and should have been downed, He gets an assist for the Defensive TD. Folks voting other instead of punter are just mad...

Reply/Quote
Jessie Bates III

Saw that he got an interception and he caused the late fumble ripping the ball out. Well done Jessie.

Going to have to watch this ugly win a bit later. Just happy we got the win, thought before the game it would be low scoring.

Saw we had a Defensive TD with Hendrickson getting the Sack/Fumble and Ossai jumping on the ball, cool stuff.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: U-G-L-Y Bengals ain't got no alibi, That was Ugly. WTS an ugly win trump a pretty loss so we get to award the AFCN Champions Game Ball, So who ya got:

ANDY DALTON..err JOE BURROW: 215 Yards, 1 TD

JAMAR CHASE: 8 catches 86 yards, 1 TD

TREY HENDRICKSON: 2 sacks

JOSEPH OSSAI: 1 sack, 4 tackles, 1 TD

JESSIE BATES: 8 tackles, 1PD, 1 INT, 1 FF

DRUE CHRISMAN: 51.7 average, 3 inside the 20, Long 62

"Other".

Nobody gets a game ball. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:38 PM)Housh Wrote: Had to go Jesse Bates. 2 takeaways by himself

Went with the same. Hendrickson maybe the only other person. Definitely no one on offense. 
Reply/Quote