BURROW
CHASE
HENDRICKSON
OSSAI
BATES III
CHRISMAN
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens Game Game Ball
Other: Brown Jr
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
No player on the offensive side of the ball should be even remotely considered for a game ball today. The defense won the game for the Bengals, period.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Honestly, no one. Maybe defense as a whole but even they were a little lack luster playing against backups.
Reply/Quote
I went with Bates but I have to ask who is the person that voted for Burrow?
He is usually great but I don’t know how anyone could vote for him today.
Reply/Quote
Defense. Say no more, say no more.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 10:35 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: Honestly, no one. Maybe defense as a whole but even they were a little lack luster playing against backups.

They did a great job for our offense going 3 and out most of the 2nd half. That takes a toll on the defense wears them out we got lucky to get out with a win really. Zac had way too many throws behind line of scrimmage get blown up, he keeps that play calling up like that I see a pick six in the future. Burrow had a really bad day throwing the ball was off all day. We just played poorly on Offense in the second half. 
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 11:25 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I went with Bates but I have to ask who is the person that voted for Burrow?
He is usually great but I don’t know how anyone could vote for him today.

Some guy with 0 posts in 3 years. 
Reply/Quote
Zac gave the game balls to:

Hilton
Ossai
Hendrickson
Bell
Bates

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 01:53 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Zac gave the game balls to:

Hilton
Ossai
Hendrickson
Bell
Bates

Well I nominated 3 of his 5
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Hendrickson. FF that ended up a TD, two sacks, and a big ass earful for the officials.
Reply/Quote
Gotta be Bates. No one on offense was worth a shit, and he accounted for two turnovers.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 12:48 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: They did a great job for our offense going 3 and out most of the 2nd half. That takes a toll on the defense wears them out we got lucky to get out with a win really. Zac had way too many throws behind line of scrimmage get blown up, he keeps that play calling up like that I see a pick six in the future. Burrow had a really bad day throwing the ball was off all day. We just played poorly on Offense in the second half. 

At least two of those throws were audibled into. Burrow was awful today.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I went with Hendrickson. He was disruptive on nearly every play he was in there. Absolutely was owning the OT of the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
Coaching staff. Getting those boys up, yet again, to win another game.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:05 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Last game of the year...nah, i'm gonna let this one pass. I almost started getting a headache from the frustration in the 2nd half. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that how shitty that offense looked today, the players will lock it in better for next week. 

Granted, next week, everyone should be ramped up simply due to the importance of the game and the Ravens putting a better team on the field. 

Remember, they sleep walked through the Pats game then came out razor sharp in the Bills game. 

Normally I watch the NFL highlights of each game but I cannot stomach even doing that.  It was that ugly a win
Reply/Quote
I might have to reconsider and vote for Hendrickson...he had a fantastic game on only 18 snaps

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote