Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ravens at The Jungle Bengals Predictions
I think the offense gets it together this game and looks a little more crisp. The Baltimore Oline is not close to the same beast as the Browns so I think Burrow and the receivers have a little more time. I think the defense won't look as good and I am worried about them keeping contain giving Watson was able to make a few plays with his legs.

Bengals 24 Ravens 20.

If Andrews plays I'm more concerned but we'll see.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 05:15 PM)Whacked Wrote: Half whole country has. Lots of analysts are picking the Rat Turds.

It’s going to take a lot more time to truly shake the decades long Bungles rep.

Losses are totally fine ….and expected.

Flat-out embarrassing Bungle-esque thrashings are not.

I would have been good w a respectable loss - chalking it all up to rust.

There is honestly little excuse with all this talent to get completely decimated like we did.

We failed and horribly at every front.

The old Bungles absolutely showed up.

Bro, they beat us 33-12 last season.  Same embarrassment. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 02:07 PM)kevin Wrote: Bengals usually play Ravens better in Cincinnati than at Baltimore. Plus Ravens lost Dobbins for the season.

I predict Bengals look better and take care of business in The Jungle.

Bengals don't play starters in preseason, and the problem with that is they looked preseason football in Week One, in the rain at Cleveland where Bengals have not been winning lately. OK, the starters knocked the rust off like a preseason game, but sadly the loss counts. Still, I look for Bengals to be sharper and better this game in Cincinnati

So Bengals WIN Home Opener in THE JUNGLE.

Better pray it doesn’t rain.All joking aside,I think the Bengals bounce back and win this one.
Reply/Quote
Cats 26
Rats 20
Reply/Quote
Bengals Offense improves.

However Bengals fall 24 - 20.

We’ve made stars out of backups before and the injuries people find solace in won’t make a significant difference. Remember the wildcard game……

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I don’t have a clue unless someone explains why they were so awful, and why it won’t happen again. Rain? Them’s some fragile tigers we got. Was Burrow still hurt? I haven’t seen a game like that since 2.0.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Ugly Birds 24
Bengals 3
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24 Ravens 16
Reply/Quote
Bengals dominate.

35-24
Reply/Quote
Bengals 30
Rats 24

The Super Bowl run begins now
Reply/Quote
Without Burrow being 100% I am taking the Ravens, 34-17.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2023, 01:33 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Without Burrow being 100% I am taking the Ravens, 34-17.

Without their two best players in their secondary, I'd be surprised if we don't light them up. 
Reply/Quote
Damn the doom and gloom brigade is on full patrol.

It's like the Bengals never had a slow start before.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
People really think Burrow, Chase and Higgins are going to put up two stinkers like the Browns game in a row??? REALLY???
Offense bounces back while Defense has a big day as well.
Bengals 35 Ravens 24
Reply/Quote
May be doom and gloom but it's just a feeling. With Burrow at about 75% he won't push his calf hard. Doubt he runs for any yards if needed. Ravens with their 2nd's will be plenty tough. After Sunday night. Now calling for possible rain Sunday afternoon,, Oh No!!!

Cleve 2-0
Balt 2-0
Cin 0-2
Pitt 0-2
Reply/Quote
Raven s win. But we look better. It’s a zac t team. Takes a few games to get going. Also. Line still looks like crap hope I am wrong. I think the league has figured out our offense. Need to protect joe B
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 06:23 PM)Wyche Wrote: Bro, they beat us 33-12 last season.  Same embarrassment. Mellow

x2

Sad
Reply/Quote
Last season, home team won each game so I'm going to say that continues and we win this Sunday. Not going to put a score on it, but that we win is all that matters.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Yes Burrow had an all time bad game. He left three touchdowns on the field per the All 22. Do you really think he stinks it up again?
Reply/Quote
I'm not giving up on the Bengals but I don't think they bounce back fast enough. I'm willing to bet it's a more competitive game and Bengals lose something like 27-21.

I can then see this playing out one of two ways:

Bengals bounce back similar to last year and make the playoffs OR
Bengals continue to struggle for various reasons and the Bengals decide Burrow's calf injury is lingering too much and shut him down for the year (like if we start something like 0-4 or 1-5 or something)
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote