Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ravens at The Jungle Bengals Predictions
The Ravens are really banged up, I can not see them holding the Bengals offense to less than 24 points. The Bengals defense is pretty solid.

Bengals - 24
Ravens - 20
Reply/Quote
Bengals 20
Ravens 17

A close game, the Bengals win, and our offense still doesn't fully take off which facilitates the collective "us" griping about it on Monday on these boards.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Now that their injury report is out, they will be without 5 of their top 8 players, and potentially 6 of their top 8. There is no way we lose this game.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2023, 04:14 PM)Lucius Cincinnatus Wrote: Now that their injury report is out, they will be without 5 of their top 8 players, and potentially 6 of their top 8. There is no way we lose this game.

If only they werent calling for rain Sunday. Apparently its their Kryptonite.
Reply/Quote
Im going to stick with my original prediction, Bengals season doesnt start till week 3.

Ravens-23
Bengals-13
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31
Ravens 17
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2023, 04:14 PM)Lucius Cincinnatus Wrote: Now that their injury report is out, they will be without 5 of their top 8 players, and potentially 6 of their top 8. There is no way we lose this game.

I’ve seen this play out the wrong way too many times. It’s a fair assumption you make, but I never feel comfortable.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Purple Pain!

[Image: 01h6ztcarde5wbn1mayg.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2023, 08:56 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: Lots of negative Nellies up in here! I firmly believe that this Bengals team can beat anyone. Bengals win and cover 24 - 20.  Looking like another rainy Sunday so take the under.

I almost used Negative Nancy's, so of course I like your Negative Nellie's.  I don't blame rain, both teams played in the same conditions.  I just think Bengals bench way too many starters in preseason and so regular season game one they aren't ready, and play like it's still preseason each year.  Plus the fact that Bengals haven't been playing well in Cleveland Dawg Pound for a few years now. 

Bengals usually do well against Ravens in Cincinnati, better than at Baltimore.  So I'm hoping Bengals win home opener in THE JUNGE and silence the negative Nellies, which was a good way you described them. 

GO BENGALS

Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I figure they had a rather "brisk" week of practice. Bengals rebound in a close one.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
The Bengals have overcome adversity before.Time and again.Last year they adjusted while Chase was out,and kept winning.They lost 3 starting OLinemen and still made it it to the AFC championship game,and barely missed going to their second straight Super Bowl.

After that thrashing they took from Cleveland last year,they went on a run,winning 10 straight games.
This team is scrappy.They just dig in and find a way.

The year they went to the Super Bowl,the headed south to play the #1 seed Tennessee Titans on their field,and won,even though Burrow was sacked 9 times.

I just can’t count this team out.

That humiliating loss to the Browns may have been the best way for this team to start the season,as odd as that may sound.

They’re going to have to give it everything they’ve got to get back in this,and this isn’t the first time they’ve had to do it.

Bengals-27-20
Reply/Quote
Mudcats win the Raven Bowl 30-27
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2023, 07:40 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’ve seen this play out the wrong way too many times. It’s a fair assumption you make, but I never feel comfortable.

Well it's been working out lately, we have seem to have ravens number when they are hurt, it sure can't hurt us
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2023, 07:40 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’ve seen this play out the wrong way too many times. It’s a fair assumption you make, but I never feel comfortable.

To be fair when they're dealing with tons of injuries we usually blow them out of the water. If we are playing our starters.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2023, 04:14 PM)Lucius Cincinnatus Wrote: Now that their injury report is out, they will be without 5 of their top 8 players, and potentially 6 of their top 8. There is no way we lose this game.

There should be no excuse for losing this game. 
Reply/Quote
There were a lot of negative signs heading into the Browns game this game has a lot of positive signs. I think if the Bengals are the team we all think they are they bounce back in this game. I'll say Bengals 38-27.
Reply/Quote
I can't help but think the Ravens have had this game circled since January. I mean, that's obviously true with all AFCN tilts, but maybe even more so this time given how Lamar didn't play, the whole 98-yd return and ultimately the playoff loss. It's so fresh in their memory. For that reason I don't for a second believe Andrews will sit out. If he's breathing he's playing, and a prominent role too.

That said, they're still not as good as we are and the Jungle will be hopping.

Bengals 31-25
Reply/Quote
Zac always says they had a good week of practice. And whenever any opponent has several starters out that usually means their 2nd's shine against us. Zac and some say the Bengals can play and win against anyone. Well what happened last week? Last year at Dallas, Dak out and their 2nd QB picked our D apart.

And I really wish some players mainly J Chase would keep his mouth shut and just wreck havoc on field. Every time he or others boast and claim dominance on X they look foolish when they get their clock cleaned. Do they never learn? No they do not.

With that many starters out for them Bengals should win by 10-14. But I see a tight game all the way and very possibly a L.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 03:46 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Yeah, I should have listed him as OLB1, I subconsciously listed him as 3rd in order of Ro, Queen, and him.  Kinda like Tee & Boyd being WR2 & 3.

Assuming Garo Yepremian isnt still possessing Burrow's body, we should win this game.

Now that Garo comment gave me a good laugh.... Hilarious
I have to think the team is really fired up after dropping that massive turd last week. 
The home opener, and Burrow getting that massive $ THEY KNOW WHATS AT STAKE HERE,
Im going to go with
Bengals: 23
Ravens: 17  

Reply/Quote
We blow them out...

Bengals - 45
Ravens - 16

No way this team doesn't go into this game like a Playoff situation being down 1 game in the Division and looking so bad.

Particularly Burrow, the OL and the Receivers should play like Champs this game.

Give our Defense a rest damn it. Mellow
Reply/Quote