Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ray Ray wrote a book!
(10-25-2015, 03:54 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.

You're a huge joke.

People on a message board are supposed to DEBATE things, and back them up with facts and logic!

I'm trying to debate, you're the one who makes all these claims that they've already been discussed and that I can't comprehend them, but you're CLAIMING THAT I'M THE ONE CLAIMING SOME SORT OF VICTORY?!

Honestly, do you have any self-respect or even honor for you word?

By the way, saying that I have some sort of obsession with claiming victory is just another way of you trying to get away from the debate because you saw Pat post it because I posted that he didn't have an answer ONE time no the old board.  

Good effort, though  ThumbsUp

Debate?
What's left to debate?
You want answers to questions that nobody on this board has the answer to, including you. 
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 04:03 PM)Harmening Wrote: Debate?
What's left to debate?
You want answers to questions that nobody on this board has the answer to, including you. 

HOLY SHIT!!

YOU JUST POSTED THAT THEY HAD ALREADY BEEN EXPLAINED!!

HOW CAN ANYONE CALL ME DENSE AND STUPID WHEN PEOPLE POST THINGS LIKE THAT?!

They can be explained by Ray being guilty!!

Just because you say "Ray didn't do it, so they can't be explained," doesn't make it true.

I have answered them.  
Reply/Quote
He was not found guilty, and people have tried to explain the judicial system to you.
So you can capitalize and bold all the words you want. It doesn't change the fact that you just don't get it.
Sorry Sparky.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 04:45 PM)Harmening Wrote: He was not found guilty, and people have tried to explain the judicial system to you.
So you can capitalize and bold all the words you want. It doesn't change the fact that you just don't get it.
Sorry Sparky.

COMPELTELY FALSE!!!!  

YOU'RE SO FULL OF SHIT!!

Look up your facts.  He plea-bargained and rolled over on his friends before the prosecution had enough evidence, and then they still couldn't convict anyone, even with Lewis rolling over on them.

Stop posting if you don't understand FACTS and can't debate things you claim to know so much about.

First, you claim that my questions were answered, so I tell you to show me where (or post them), so you just change it to saying "he's innocent just because" because you have nothing to post with any substance.

"Sorry Sparky."

What a joke.
Reply/Quote
Never said he was innocent.

This is the reading and comprehension issues that you have.
He was not found guilty, and nothing you post is going to prove otherwise.
Did he kill someone? Maybe, but you nor I will ever know.

I would love to see what stance you would take had the guy played for Cincy his entire career.
There is enough facts to argue both sides, but certainly not enough for one side or the other to be right.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 05:40 PM)Harmening Wrote: Never said he was innocent.

This is the reading and comprehension issues that you have.
He was not found guilty, and nothing you post is going to prove otherwise.
Did he kill someone?  Maybe, but you nor I will ever know.

I would love to see what stance you would take had the guy played for Cincy his entire career.
There is enough facts to argue both sides, but certainly not enough for one side or the other to be right.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, QUIT IGNORING THE FACTS AND THINGS I POST!!

He was NEVER, NEVER, NEVER found not guilty!  He plea-bargained, rolled over on his friends, and they still couldn't convict anyone!  It was a HUGE mistake by the prosecution because they were idiots!

How could he be found not guilty if he never even went to trial?!

Do some research about what happened!

You claim there's arguments for both sides, but what arguments are on the side of him being innocent?

What's hilarious is you claimed that I was the one who doesn't get it yet you continue to post false bullshit!
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 05:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, QUIT IGNORING THE FACTS AND THINGS I POST!!

He was NEVER, NEVER, NEVER found not guilty!  He plea-bargained, rolled over on his friends, and they still couldn't convict anyone!  It was a HUGE mistake by the prosecution because they were idiots!

You claim there's arguments for both sides, but what arguments are on the side of him being innocent?

What's hilarious is you claimed that I was the one who doesn't get it yet you continue to post false bullshit!

You need a drink.

Or to get laid.

Or something.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 05:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You need a drink.

Or to get laid.

Or something.

Both happened last night.

Why do you say that, though?

Because I get frustrated when people post personal attacks while continuing to post complete garbage?
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 05:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, QUIT IGNORING THE FACTS AND THINGS I POST!!

Never said he was found not guilty. 

Reading and comprehension...it's important. 

Take your time to read and understand what you are reading, mmmkay Sparky?
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 06:03 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Both happened last night.

Why do you say that, though?

Because I get frustrated when people post personal attacks while continuing to post complete garbage?

Because you carry on and flip out about stuff no one really cares that much about, on the Smack forum. 

You should save your outrage for PnR and JN.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 06:10 PM)Harmening Wrote: Never said he was found not guilty. 

Reading and comprehension...it's important. 

Take your time to read and understand what you are reading, mmmkay Sparky?

You said he wasn't found guilty, which, even if you argue that not guilty and not being found guilty aren't the same, he never went to trial because he rolled over on his friends, so, either way, you're trying to distort the truth and make it sound like he was innocent in everything because he was never charged with murder.

Learn to debate better and try and know what you're talking about because this is annoying having to explain it all to you.

Also, in the other thread, someone said he might have blood on him because blood can spray everywhere (which the show Dexter was offered as proof), but, if the people he was with were fighting with the victims and stabbed them, wouldn't they have been between the victims and Ray, making it impossible for blood to spray Ray?  Unless they're arguing that the blood shot-up over the murderers' heads and landed on Ray, or shot out to the side and curved around to hit Ray.

The victims' blood was where Ray was sitting in the limo, along with many other incriminating facts pointing to him being guilty, yet because he was found innocent due to a bunch of idiots on the prosecuting team, you seem to think he's innocent.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 10:17 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You said he wasn't found guilty, which, even if you argue that not guilty and not being found guilty aren't the same, he never went to trial because he rolled over on his friends, so, either way, you're trying to distort the truth and make it sound like he was innocent in everything because he was never charged with murder.

Learn to debate better and try and know what you're talking about because this is annoying having to explain it all to you.

Also, in the other thread, someone said he might have blood on him because blood can spray everywhere (which the show Dexter was offered as proof), but, if the people he was with were fighting with the victims and stabbed them, wouldn't they have been between the victims and Ray, making it impossible for blood to spray Ray?  Unless they're arguing that the blood shot-up over the murderers' heads and landed on Ray, or shot out to the side and curved around to hit Ray.

The victims' blood was where Ray was sitting in the limo, along with many other incriminating facts pointing to him being guilty, yet because he was found innocent due to a bunch of idiots on the prosecuting team, you seem to think he's innocent.

Get over your insistence that I am calling him innocent. That's why nobody will debate this with you. You only believe what you want to believe. You've made it clear. 
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2015, 09:54 AM)Harmening Wrote: Don't even waste your time with Brad.  He hears only what he wants to hear, reads only what he wants to read, believes only what he wants to believe.  We've been down this path with him many times.  He's not capable of understanding certain things that everyone else on Earth understands.

(10-25-2015, 04:45 PM)Harmening Wrote: He was not found guilty, and people have tried to explain the judicial system to you.
Sorry Sparky.
I've explained the judicial system to you and other people who don't understand it.  He wasn't found not guilty, he rolled over on people and plea-bargained his way out but they still couldn't convict anyone.

I feel bad that you can't comprehend the judicial system or simple concepts, such as those pointed out in the facts pointing to Ray being guilty.  Maybe you're just ignoring them to avoid admitting that you're wrong.  
(10-25-2015, 10:42 PM)Harmening Wrote: Get over your insistence that I am calling him innocent. That's why nobody will debate this with you. You only believe what you want to believe. You've made it clear. 

You're full of shit!

Look above and you said that I'm incapable of understanding what "everyone in the world understands," which was in reference to him being innocent!

Do you even know what you're debating anymore?!  Go back and read every post of the thread and see why you're a joke!

You're very first post in this thread was agreeing with someone saying he "probably didn't do it!"

So saying he's "probably innocent" is better than just saying "he's innocent"?

I BELIEVE BLACK AND WHITE FACTS AND PROBABILITIES!  I don't deal with imaginary scenarios where there can be blood the victims' where Ray was sitting in the limo, his suit being covered in blood, and all the other facts that could somehow point to him being innocent.
Reply/Quote
Really??!?! This case is over 15 years old. It's been re hashed over and over but nothing will change anything or bring back any of the lost lives. The case is officially "unsolved," because no one was convicted of the murders, but everyone knows more or less what happened, and who is responsible for the killings.In the eyes of the court, no murder took place.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
P
(10-25-2015, 10:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I've explained the judicial system to you and other people who don't understand it.  He wasn't found not guilty, he rolled over on people and plea-bargained his way out but they still couldn't convict anyone.

I feel bad that you can't comprehend the judicial system or simple concepts, such as those pointed out in the facts pointing to Ray being guilty.  Maybe you're just ignoring them to avoid admitting that you're wrong.  

You're full of shit!

Look above and you said that I'm incapable of understanding what "everyone in the world understands," which was in reference to him being innocent!

Do you even know what you're debating anymore?!  Go back and read every post of the thread and see why you're a joke!

You're very first post in this thread was agreeing with someone saying he "probably didn't do it!"

So saying he's "probably innocent" is better than just saying "he's innocent"?

I BELIEVE BLACK AND WHITE FACTS AND PROBABILITIES!  I don't deal with imaginary scenarios where there can be blood the victims' where Ray was sitting in the limo, his suit being covered in blood, and all the other facts that could somehow point to him being innocent.

You have a right to believe what you want to believe. 
Just don't tell anyone else they are wrong if they tell you that there wasn't enough there to be convinced that the guy killed someone.

And no, you haven't explained to anyone how the judicial system works. 
You've only said what you believe. Nothing more. So don't flatter yourself. 
Can you point me to the post that had me agreeing that he "probably didn't do it"?
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 11:00 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Really??!?! This case is over 15 years old. It's been re hashed over and over but nothing will change anything or bring back any of the lost lives. The case is officially "unsolved," because no one was convicted of the murders, but everyone knows more or less what happened, and who is responsible for the killings.In the eyes of the court, no murder took place.

This^^^^^ I mean if there was evidence pointing at Lewis saying he actually killed him. Do you think they would have made him A deal?  Rock On
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 11:10 PM)Harmening Wrote: P
Just don't tell anyone else they are wrong if they tell you that there wasn't enough there to be convinced that the guy killed someone.

Can you point me to the post that had me agreeing that he "probably didn't do it"?

That was probably the post I made. Where you told me to not Eben argue with him or something  t that effect. I said he probably didn't do that one of his buddies , probably did it to show his loyalty. Then the blood come in the picture..blood can transfer off another person or the weapon. Did Ray kill? We will never know. Brad I'm glad you're not old enough to remember oj trial you would have some real outrage over that one.  Confused
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 10:39 AM)Harmening Wrote: Reality is a matter of perception.

Your medical plant point is irrelevant.  It's illegal to have said plant in most states, therefore, people are in jail because they broke the law.
The law is just that.  The law.

Money sways that reality quite a bit.  Also....LEOs sometimes tend to exaggerate what transpired , and when the courts take their side.....you have a verdict based on a perception and not reality.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 11:10 PM)Harmening Wrote: P

I explained the judicial system in that he plea-bargained, so they couldn't even try to convict him, but 

Here's the post saying that Se doubts he did it, and here's you agreeing with him.  (Not calling you out Se, please don't think that!)

Pretty sure there's another one with you saying he probably didn't do it, but that example is enough and I'm rolling out the door soon, so I don't have time to look.
(10-26-2015, 03:32 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: This^^^^^ I mean if there was evidence pointing at Lewis saying he actually killed him. Do you think they would have made him A deal?  Rock On

Was a huge mistake by the prosecution.  They were stupid and let him make a deal to get the other two, which they couldn't even do with Ray's help.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 04:34 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I explained the judicial system in that he plea-bargained, so they couldn't even try to convict him, but 

Here's the post saying that Se doubts he did it, and here's you agreeing with him.  (Not calling you out Se, please don't think that!)

Pretty sure there's another one with you saying he probably didn't do it, but that example is enough and I'm rolling out the door soon, so I don't have time to look.

Was a huge mistake by the prosecution.  They were stupid and let him make a deal to get the other two, which they couldn't even do with Ray's help.

No where in that post you linked did I agree that he probably didn't do it. I have never, ever stated that he probably didn't do it. I have said that none of us have enough information to definitively say that he killed someone. 
Reply/Quote