Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Record Chasers....... CountDown
Eifert is now within reach of most TD receptions in a season. Bengals record.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 12:13 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Eifert is now within reach of most TD receptions in a season. Bengals record.

What is that record if you could post it ill track it... and hes 1 away from all time Bengals TE record in season so im guessing your talking about just bengals Receiving TDs in a season.

Ill say one thing about eifert is he goes up and gets the ball just about every play.

Ohh and he stole Jake Fishers TD,.......
Reply/Quote
***ACCOMPLISHED*** (need 41 points)Points kicker Mike Nugent needs to pass Horst Muhlmann (549) into fourth place on the Bengals all-time scoring list.

**ACCOMPLISHED*** First Ever AFCN Team to go 8-0
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 12:15 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: What is that record if you could post it ill track it... and hes 1 away from all time Bengals TE record in season so im guessing your talking about just bengals Receiving TDs in a season.

Ill say one thing about eifert is he goes up and gets the ball just about every play.  

Ohh and he stole Jake Fishers TD,.......

I believe it is 17 TDs by Carl Pickens.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/cin/single-season-receiving.htm
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 12:27 PM)EatonFan Wrote: I believe it is 17 TDs by Carl Pickens.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/cin/single-season-receiving.htm

thanks that might help me find some more records to chase.

Also i know that M Jones and Sanu are due for new contracts but it seems eifert will need extended as well.
Reply/Quote
On the "Road Wins" and "Most Wins First Five Years" records, Dalton is now tied for first place, correct?

Just one more in each and Dalton will be number one?
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 12:39 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: thanks that might help me find some more records to chase.

Also i know that M Jones and Sanu are due for new contracts but it seems eifert will need extended as well.

He is a 1st round pick so we have 4 year contract with a 5th year option so no need to rush yet
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
1- Lombardi Trophy needed to set all time Bengals record.

Could be a year for many firsts.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 05:10 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: On the "Road Wins" and "Most Wins First Five Years" records, Dalton is now tied for first place, correct?

Just one more in each and Dalton will be number one?

Road wins dalton is tied for 1st and will be alone in first after the next road victory

For most wins i believe 1 more and he passes Marino and Brady who are currently tied with dalton @ 4th place (not sure who is above that ill go look)
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 07:52 PM)Go Cards Wrote: 1- Lombardi Trophy needed to set all time Bengals record.

Could be a year for many firsts.

That's the one I want more than any other - Right There!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
it seems whit hasnt given up a sack the last two games which means he now holds the record for most consective snaps without a sack allowed

****Accomplished**** Snaps Andrew Whitworth needs to have the best ever streak of snaps to no sack given up according to pff (since 2007) the current record is 899 And whitworth has 819 ***Need to update***
Reply/Quote
Not much to report this week
2 more TDs for Dalton
2 more TDs for Eifert (tied for league lead 11)
45 yards for Hill
And an INT for Hall
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 11:48 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: it seems whit hasnt given up a sack the last two games which means he now holds the record for most consective snaps without a sack allowed

****Accomplished****   Snaps Andrew Whitworth needs to have the best ever streak  of snaps to no sack given up according to pff (since 2007)  the current record is 899  And whitworth has 819  ***Need to update***

Gave up one last night in embarrassing fashion.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 11:41 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Gave up one last night in embarrassing fashion.

He will have to start work on breaking his record then
Reply/Quote
Updated with week 12

J Hill adds another 86 yards

AJ Green is now 1 TD away from climbing into the record books

Efiert now has the 2nd most TDs in a single season in franchise history. and is in the league lead

Also

****Accomplished**** Interceptions cornerback Leon Hall needs to pass Lemar Parrish (25) into fourth on the Bengals’ all-time list behind the Who Dey trinity of Ken Riley (65), Louis Breeden (33) and David Fulcher (31).

****Accomplished**** Victories Dalton needs to pass Tom Brady and Dan Marino on the list of most wins by a NFL QB in his first five seasons as compiled by Elias. Brady and Marino are tied in fourth place with 48.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 11:14 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Updated with week 12

J Hill adds another 86 yards

AJ Green is now 1 TD away from climbing into the record books

Efiert now has the 2nd most TDs in a single season in franchise history.  and is in the league lead

Also

****Accomplished****  Interceptions cornerback Leon Hall needs to pass Lemar Parrish (25) into fourth on the Bengals’ all-time list behind the Who Dey trinity of Ken Riley (65), Louis Breeden (33) and David Fulcher (31).

****Accomplished****   Victories Dalton needs to pass Tom Brady and Dan Marino on the list of most wins by a NFL QB in his first five seasons as compiled by Elias. Brady and Marino are tied in fourth place with 48.

That is 2 impressive guys AD passed and we have 5 games left for him to get a few more wins.

I believe AD gets one more road win this year he gets another record.

This is a great thread, TY for doing it each week

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 11:50 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: That is 2 impressive guys AD passed and we have 5 games left for him to get a few more wins.

I believe AD gets one more road win this year he gets another record.

This is a great thread, TY for doing it each week

No problem.... This was a big year with a lot of milestones.. Hopefully next year will be as exciting
Reply/Quote
So..... Let's get with the update!
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 10:00 PM)EatonFan Wrote: So..... Let's get with the update!

I know, I'm waiting as well.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 10:00 PM)EatonFan Wrote: So..... Let's get with the update!

His updates come on Monday or day after we play normally.

Dalton added a couple of more records today, I know one was most road wins, the other is every win he breaks his Bengals record for most wins in 1st five years

I would think the AD to AJ combo is in team record territory for TD's, yards and completions as well

Reply/Quote