Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redskins@Bengals in London Prediction
I think the Bengals go to 4-4 with a win across the pond. The British will see a Dalton/Green show at Wembley Stadium. I'm predicting the final score to be Bengals 27 Redskins 23 in a close game. Gio has a good day rushing and the Bengals D looks better this week.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Washington lost today. They'll be hungry.

I think we get the W though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I'll be there. God I'm excited!!!!

Reply/Quote
Think the Bengals win a close one 27-23

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Predict I'll be watching 14 hours of football next Sunday. Outside of that, I'm not sure of what will take place next Sunday when this team plays on a big stage in Europe.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I'm gonna say...a close contest.

Just off the top of my head...

Bengals 27 
'skins 23

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 08:08 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I think the Bengals go to 4-4 with a win across the pond. The British will see a Dalton/Green show at Wimbley Stadium. I'm predicting the final score to be Bengals 27 Redskins 23 in a close game. Gio has a good day rushing and the Bengals D looks better this week.

Is Marvin going to be left at home? If so, I predict a Bengals W. If Marvy makes the trip, the outcome is in doubt. LMAO
Reply/Quote
The Skins are solid and coming off a tough loss, so I think this will be competitive. I'll say...

Bengals- 27
Skins- 23

You heard it here first.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
It's sort of a Prime Time game. Well, it's at least a non-1pm game.

Marv, as usual, does zero prep work w the team to get them ready for an odd game.

Skins go OFF 27-13
Reply/Quote
Lol. People predicting 27-23 Bengals like me. Basically, we want a W and don't give a rats a$$ about the score. Wink
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
If Jordan Reid plays, the Redskins may win. Without him I think the Bengals kinda handle them. Neither team is great with or against the running game. Both teams have explosive receivers. The matchup looks close on paper. I think we have the much better QB, so I'll give us the edge.

24- 20 Bengals
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I'll be happy if nobody says "across the pond" ever again.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 08:29 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: I'll be there. God I'm excited!!!!

I really hope for a win for you guys if for nothing else. 
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
These games lend to weird performanes. That kick time and jet lag seem to reek havoc on teams. But I think we build off the win today. I see a close one:

Bengals -27
Redskins -23
Reply/Quote
Our run D needs to step up or Washington and Jones will run all over us. We looked BAD today against CLEVELAND.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Bengals: 31
Washington: 20
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
I predict I will miss probably most if not all of the first half. I just cant see me waking up, my harems bathing me, & eating breakfast all before 9:30 am on a Sunday morning.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Well watching the late local sports wrap concerned me. Couple player interviews, and no mention of Washington... They only mentioned the bye week. Not just one of the players either. That worries me. Coming from the top. They may be overlooking this game with their eyes on the bye.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2016, 02:39 AM)Millhouse Wrote: I predict I will miss probably most if not all of the first half. I just cant see me waking up, my harems bathing me, & eating breakfast all before 9:30 am on a Sunday morning.

Sounds like everything's coming up Millhouse.  

I can empathize.  Sunday services run late for me at St. Mattress of the Springs.  Compounding matters, the wife has already vetoed making a fish & chips brunch that day.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
If Josh Norman doesn't play due to his concussion it will be the AJ Green show again this weekend!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote