Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reiff is a Bengal
Good signing.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 11:00 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Sounds like he was your 2nd technically.

Well, the first priority went off the board before FA started so going into FA, Reiff was my #1 Tongue
Reply/Quote
Big sigh of rereiff
Reply/Quote
Absolutely no way they’re going to pay Hart almost 7 million dollars to play G. We could have had Feiler for that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 11:01 AM)Wyche Wrote: .....but we were pretty desperate at that time too....

Pretty sure we're still pretty desperate lol 

So in other words, not much has changed on the OL in a matter of 3 years lol 

Great drafting Duke!!!
Reply/Quote
Excellent.

Still my gut feeling that they'll play Reiff at G or RT and whomever they draft will play the other position.

Funny; if this was when he was coming out, I never would've drafted him early and to play LT, but he's made a believer out of everyone; solid technique will always trump talent.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 11:03 AM)pally Wrote:

That was a huge reach for a pun haha.
Reply/Quote
Finally! Doing something for the o line. If they add one or two more good FA’s I’ll actually be very happy with FA. I can at least live with this one now which is more than I expected going in
Reply/Quote
Quote:Albert Breer
@AlbertBreer
·
6m
Riley Reiff went to dinner last night with Bengals QB Joe Burrow, DE Sam Hubbard, coach Zac Taylor, OC Brian Callahan and OL coach Frank Pollack. Obviously things went well.

Should provide exactly what Burrow needs coming off the ACL.

The big guns. Sam Hubbard is either one personable SOB or he really wanted a free meal.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 11:04 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: That was a huge reach for a pun haha.

Bengal fan twitterverse came up with it to go along with GollaDey

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 11:02 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Big sigh of rereiff

for the entire fan base. 
&
 Joe Burrow too. LOL
Reply/Quote
Reiffer Madness.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Now sign golladay
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 10:49 AM)pally Wrote:

The Bengals needed to sign a RT/G and Reiff should upgrade either of those positions.

Now, we need to free up cap space;

Geno has to go
Gio has to go
Hart has to go
Uzomah needs to go

Then, we have money to do a lot more in a buyer's FA market
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 11:03 AM)TJ528 Wrote: Pretty sure we're still pretty desperate lol 

So in other words, not much has changed on the OL in a matter of 3 years lol 

Great drafting Duke!!!

Oh, yeah, we are....but when you look back at the Hart signing, we were fresh off the Ogbuehi/Fisher nightmare. At least Hart tried to block someone. Og played worse than any lineman I've ever seen here.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Happy to have him. Bengals just need a WR and 1-2 OGs to open the draft wide up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I like the signing. However if Sewell is there at 5 I’m not passing on him for some stop gap tackle. And I don’t wanna move Williams inside and sacrifice his growth for a stop gap tackle. I rather roll with Sewell and Williams as the future bookends so I have no idea if Reiff can play inside. It’s a deep tackle class but that tackle run gets crazy so I’m not risking passing on Sewell. Pitts and Chase are the pretty girls everyone is chasing but it’s the hogs up front that will give Joey the best chance to survive.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 11:12 AM)lone bengal Wrote: I like the signing. However if Sewell is there at 5 I’m not passing on him for some stop gap tackle. And I don’t wanna move Williams inside and sacrifice his growth for a stop gap tackle. I rather roll with Sewell and Williams as the future bookends so I have no idea if Reiff can play inside. It’s a deep tackle class but that tackle run gets crazy so I’m not risking passing on Sewell. Pitts and Chase are the pretty girls everyone is chasing but it’s the hogs up front that will give Joey the best chance to survive.

I'm with ya....but a signing like this is insurance if Sewell is not there. If they could swing Golladay, then the draft becomes wide open.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 11:12 AM)Wyche Wrote: Oh, yeah, we are....but when you look back at the Hart signing, we were fresh off the Ogbuehi/Fisher nightmare. At least Hart tried to block someone. Og played worse than any lineman I've ever seen here.

Again, my question is why do we trust this organization to draft OL?  lol 

They so far have 2 maybe's since 2017 of being quality offensive lineman.  

You could almost do better by throwing a dart at the board and choosing your draft that way. 
Reply/Quote