@ Broncos
vs Browns
vs Steelers
vs Bears
@ Vikings
vs Lions
@ Ravens

Post your predictions.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Jax might sack Dalton 12 times. If he’s not dead by then, Von Miller might kill him.
Reply/Quote
We can win (not will) against Titans Bears and Browns. I’ll say we win two of those and one other I’m not expecting. 6-10
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 08:11 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: So we're at 3-4 and here's our remaining schedule:

@ Jaguars L
@ Titans W (Browns almost beat them)
@ Broncos L
vs Browns W
vs Steelers L
vs Bears W
@ Vikings L
vs Lions W
@ Ravens L

Post your predictions.

7-9 give or take a couple.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 08:11 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: So we're at 3-4 and here's our remaining schedule:

@ Jaguars L
@ Titans W
@ Broncos W
vs Browns W
vs Steelers L
vs Bears W
@ Vikings L
vs Lions W
@ Ravens W

Post your predictions.

So I guess I'm going with 9-7. I really think 7-9, but the remaining schedule doesn't look that bad.
Reply/Quote
We just went toe to toe with one of the worst teams in the league and barely won.

It's not going to get any better. Watching our guys be giddy over barely beating the Colts was kind of a sad look.
Reply/Quote
This season is pointless. We have no chance at doing anything with the way we're playing. I don't care to go 7-9 and get a pick around 12-15. i'd prefer to lose every game get a top 5 pick and draft a QB.

(I know that won't be a popular opinion) the other positive is that marvin would be gone.
Reply/Quote
10-6
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 08:18 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: This season is pointless. We have no chance at doing anything with the way we're playing. I don't care to go 7-9 and get a pick around 12-15. i'd prefer to lose every game get a top 5 pick and draft a QB.

I'd trade away the draft pick if it meant Marvin would be canned.
Reply/Quote
5-11
Reply/Quote
5-11 sounds right. Browns should be another win. Maybe Tennessee or Chicago.
Reply/Quote
Other than Zampese's departure, nothing much has happened to change my mind from my original guess of 6-10. Thing is, I don't have a lot of confidence the Bengals have 3 more wins in them. Guess we'll see.
Reply/Quote
6-10
Reply/Quote

@ Jaguars L
@ Titans W
@ Broncos L
vs Browns W
vs Steelers L
vs Bears ? probably L
@ Vikings L
vs Lions L
@ Ravens ??? depends on what's up by then

Post your predictions.

best case 7-9 

most likely and I'll go with 6-10
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 08:19 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I'd trade away the draft pick if it meant Marvin would be canned.

Canned and replaced with the best available candidate. Replaced with Marv 2.0 is meaningless .
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

@ Jaguars - LOSS
@ Titans - WIN
@ Broncos - LOSS
vs Browns - WIN
vs Steelers - LOSS
vs Bears - LOSS - The Bears run the ball extremely well.
@ Vikings - LOSS
vs Lions - LOSS
@ Ravens - WIN

Post your predictions.

6-10. See above.
Reply/Quote
I predict that if we don't run the ball at least 70% of the snaps against Jacksonville, regardless of the YPC, AJ will be starting the next week because Dalton won't survive. As far as record, we look like a 7-9 team with an outside chance at 9-7 if we get lucky (like today).
Reply/Quote
While there are a bunch of below average teams on the schedule that look winnable...we could also lose to any of those teams except the Browns most likely.

I think the Bears have a powerful run game that will give us trouble for instance.
Reply/Quote
Fun fact we are tied in the loss column for the 2nd wildcard provided chiefs beat broncos
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 08:41 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Fun fact we are tied in the loss column for the 2nd wildcard provided chiefs beat broncos

Super Bowl here we come!

We're actually 11th in the Conference Standings as of right now.

2 of our 3 wins came against 2 of the 3 worst teams in the league too.
Reply/Quote