Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remaining Schedule/Final Record?
(10-30-2017, 12:00 PM)Wyche Wrote: Oh, I agree, but that hasn't been Dalton in the past.  It really makes it even more evident how badly they are playing.

It's probably because he's starting to get tired of people bashing him for other people playing bad. I know he said something about Green tipping the ball twice against the Bills that lead to an INT as not effecting Greens stats, but his. I know that was probably in jest, but you know how they say there's always a grain of truth in jokes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 09:06 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: ... My head says 8 -8 my heart says 11 -5

If I had ONE MILLION DOLLARS, 
I'd give you EVERY PENNY for whatever it is that you're smoking.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 12:01 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I can see why he's miserable, but he knew what he signed up for.  We really hoped and wished Carson Palmer and Chad Johnson were the reason this franchise couldn't turn the corner, but alas, the same old issues have infected another crop of talent.  

Indeed.  I think you're starting to see some of the guys who were so hard on Palmer back then starting to sing a different tune.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 12:06 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: It's probably because he's starting to get tired of people bashing him for other people playing bad. I know he said something about Green tipping the ball twice against the Bills that lead to an INT as not effecting Greens stats, but his. I know that was probably in jest, but you know how they say there's always a grain of truth in jokes.

Yeah, but he and AJ have a good rapport.....and he knows Green has bailed him out at times.  I don't think he's feeling to friendly with Piano Man and his scrubs right now.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Before the season I said 8-8 with a +/- 2, mainly depending on the line. Based on the line so far this year, 6-10 seems pretty safe to bet on. But they can get lucky and make it 8-8 as well.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 12:48 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Before the season I said 8-8 with a +/- 2, mainly depending on the line. Based on the line so far this year, 6-10 seems pretty safe to bet on. But they can get lucky and make it 8-8 as well.

We will go 12-4 easy. We're winning out. Jags aren't that good. They have a crappy offense. Their defense is the only thing that will give us trouble. Titans, Bears, Browns, Lions and Ravens will be easy wins. Denver has no offense. Vikings have no offense. Steelers got lucky, and we play them at home.

Obviously I'm talking shit though. I would be surprised if we do 9-7 or better.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 12:48 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Before the season I said 8-8 with a +/- 2, mainly depending on the line. Based on the line so far this year, 6-10 seems pretty safe to bet on. But they can get lucky and make it 8-8 as well.

That's basically a 5 game swing in prediction. It's like saying we'll win between 6 and 10 games.  Wink
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 01:07 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: That's basically a 5 game swing in prediction. It's like saying we'll win between 6 and 10 games.  Wink

I predict PAIN!
Reply/Quote
Two weeks ago I thought the defense was legit and might be able to carry us , I was wrong. They made Jack Doyle look like a hall of famer, couldn’t stop 100 year old Frank Gore , Fournette might rush for 200 yards vs us. I’m gonna say a prayer for Andy, realistically he might get sacked 20 times between the Jags and Broncos game if he even makes it out alive.
Reply/Quote
You can pretty much pencil in the Browns for a guaranteed win.

That's about it. Everyone else is either superior or it's a toss up.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 03:51 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: You can pretty much pencil in the Browns for a guaranteed win.

That's about it. Everyone else is either superior or it's a toss up.
Might have a shot against the Bears, though they have a great running game and their defense ain't too bad.  Still our best shot at a win, though, imo.

I can see the Jags murdering us in general and Andy, specifically.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 04:07 PM)McC Wrote: Might have a shot against the Bears, though they have a great running game and their defense ain't too bad.  Still our best shot at a win, though, imo.

I can see the Jags murdering us in general and Andy, specifically.

The Bears are a toss up game to me. Neither a win or loss would surprise me.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 08:18 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: This season is pointless. We have no chance at doing anything with the way we're playing. I don't care to go 7-9 and get a pick around 12-15. i'd prefer to lose every game get a top 5 pick and draft a QB.

(I know that won't be a popular opinion) the other positive is that marvin would be gone.

Draft a QB to run for his life!  Look around the league at the poor QB play - or poor QB's in general.  Just not many good QB's in the NFL right now.  Dalton, surprisingly is one of them.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 01:41 PM)lone bengal Wrote: Two weeks ago I thought the defense was legit and might be able to carry us , I was wrong.  They made Jack Doyle look like a hall of famer, couldn’t stop 100 year old Frank Gore , Fournette might rush for 200 yards vs us.  I’m gonna say a prayer for Andy, realistically  he might get sacked 20 times between the Jags and Broncos game if he even makes it out alive.

The thing to remember about the Bengals...is they NEVER have a strength that they can rely on when the going gets tough. All aspects of the team are likely to implode.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 12:57 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: We will go 12-4 easy. We're winning out. Jags aren't that good. They have a crappy offense. Their defense is the only thing that will give us trouble. Titans, Bears, Browns, Lions and Ravens will be easy wins. Denver has no offense. Vikings have no offense. Steelers got lucky, and we play them at home.

Obviously I'm talking shit though. I would be surprised if we do 9-7 7-9 or better.

FIFY
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote