Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember The Judge That Screwed My Family?
(06-14-2016, 10:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ok, so you told him you'd stop "rocking the boat" and mentioned it in this thread like anyone cares?

Also, in my post before the one that you quoted in this reply, I didn't use the word shit  ThumbsUp

Whatever Brad.  You're right, I'm wrong.  Feel better?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-14-2016, 10:37 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Whatever Brad.  You're right, I'm wrong.  Feel better?

Nope.

Wasn't about being right and wrong, it was about you posting bullshit in an attempt to bash me, which now you avoid by posting like I was worried about right and wrong.

Classic  ThumbsUp
I think you can officially say that your ruling wasn't the worst ruling ever. I mean, besides this, a guy who raped a girl just got 3 months in county.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-14-2016, 11:09 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I think you can officially say that your ruling wasn't the worst ruling ever. I mean, besides this, a guy who raped a girl just got 3 months in county.

Two different kinds of ruling.

Mine was the worst ever in a civil case and this and the guy only getting 3 months were criminal.

My ruling and this criminal one were related because they were done by the same judge.  
(06-14-2016, 11:58 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Two different kinds of ruling.

Mine was the worst ever in a civil case and this and the guy only getting 3 months were criminal.

My ruling and this criminal one were related because they were done by the same judge.  

Brad, I don't know you but I admire your heart and your spirit. Lord knows you've been through more than most of us and still face everyday with a smile. WTS, perhaps you want to give the PnR forum a break; especially when creating threads about yourself. These lend themselves to folks commenting on them and the fact that they are about you; you take many of the comments personal when they are not necessarily designed as such.

You're a fighter and I dig that, but this is not the "about me" forum. Keep it in klotsch or JN, where folks should act more civil. Go to smack talk at your own risk. Of course feel free to do what you will and I got your back where ever that may be. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-14-2016, 11:09 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I think you can officially say that your ruling wasn't the worst ruling ever. I mean, besides this, a guy who raped a girl just got 3 months in county.

I'm glad your ruling has expired/changed.

(06-15-2016, 12:18 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Brad, I don't know you but I admire your heart and your spirit. Lord knows you've been through more than most of us and still face everyday with a smile. WTS, perhaps you want to give the PnR forum a break; especially when creating threads about yourself. These lend themselves to folks commenting on them and the fact that they are about you; you take many of the comments personal when they are not necessarily designed as such.

You're a fighter and I dig that, but this is not the "about me" forum. Keep it in klotsch or JN, where folks should act more civil. Go to smack talk at your own risk. Of course feel free to do what you will and I got your back where ever that may be. 

This is good and fair advice.
(06-14-2016, 04:59 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Aside from Bshitz replying in the fashion I require to appease me, I may be able to overlook this issue one more time, If you were to say....post some pictures from the past... Cool

oh no, this will be entertaining, so no pictures of the wife from the past

his temper tantrums that he throws around here are akin to someone who just learned cursewords but doesn't know how to formulate them properly into a coherent sentence

[Image: giphy-facebook_s.jpg]
People suck
(06-14-2016, 01:09 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No, please enlighten us.

25 years for a first adult offense is actually quite a significant prison sentence.  Especially for an eighteen year old.  I am mortally sick of ***** amateurs who think they know about the criminal justice system because they watched an episode of Law and Order.  Are you upset with the People because they offered the guy twenty years in exchange for a guilty plea?

The above post is pretty accurate. I've pointed out in other threads that sex offenders (including those with child victims) often receive no prison time when convicted of a felony and instead their entire sentence is probation. Look at the Brock Turner case that is all over the media now - he got six months prison time for three felony convictions, and three years probation! While people are losing their minds over his sentence, it is actually not out of the ordinary.

So, some people would be cheering Bartlett for tacking on five years and cheering the Kenton County Prosecutor for offering 20 years for the plea and not five years of probation for the plea.

The good news is, our culture seems to be reassessing its values. There is increasing pressure for non-violent drug offender sentences to be lessened and for sentences for sex offenders to increase. It is progress, albeit long overdue.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(06-15-2016, 12:18 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Brad, I don't know you but I admire your heart and your spirit. Lord knows you've been through more than most of us and still face everyday with a smile. WTS, perhaps you want to give the PnR forum a break; especially when creating threads about yourself. These lend themselves to folks commenting on them and the fact that they are about you; you take many of the comments personal when they are not necessarily designed as such.

(06-15-2016, 12:26 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: This is good and fair advice.

I used to agree with this.  I used to give a shite.  I no longer do.  
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(06-14-2016, 11:58 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Mine was the worst ever in a civil case

His decison in your case was 100% bcorrect.

Bad decisions get overturned by higher courts.

You have no clue what uou are talking about.  Your argument is that once a child is caught drinking then the parents have to watch that child every single minute of every single day until the child reachers majority.  That is completely absurd. no judge in the world would ever hold any parentto that standard.

Or maybe the judge gave the giuys parents some credit for removing him from a prior situation when they heard there was going to be underage drinking.  Since your parents never did anything like that with yiou I believe that hsi parents were better than yours.
Seems like Brad should be more amd at the legislatures that set the minimum at 20 years and the DA who offered him 20 years than a judge who gave him 25 years.

There are many factors that go into sentencing guidelines. The Perpetrature in this case was only 18 at the time so he apparently got soem credit for that. He also had no previous convictions. He did not use excessive force or cause any bodily injuries.

This is far from the worst case of child rape that I have heard about.
(06-15-2016, 10:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Seems like Brad should be more amd at the legislatures that set the minimum at 20 years and the DA who offered him 20 years than a judge who gave him 25 years.

There are many factors that go into sentencing guidelines.  The Perpetrature in this case was only 18 at the time so he apparently got soem credit for that.  He also had no previous convictions.  He did not use excessive force or cause any bodily injuries.

This is far from the worst case of child rape that I have heard about.

I don't think raping kids is a good thing by any means, but it often feels like every time something like this happens people rush to dream up the most severe punishment they'd like to see in some sort of contest to show everyone they hate child rape the most.

Personally, I think this guy should be waterboarded for 23 hours a day until he dies of old age and anyone who disagrees with me loves pedophiles.
(06-15-2016, 10:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: His decison in your case was 100% bcorrect.

Bad decisions get overturned by higher courts.

You have no clue what uou are talking about.  Your argument is that once a child is caught drinking then the parents have to watch that child every single minute of every single day until the child reachers majority.  That is completely absurd. no judge in the world would ever hold any parentto that standard.

Or maybe the judge gave the giuys parents some credit for removing him from a prior situation when they heard there was going to be underage drinking.  Since your parents never did anything like that with yiou I believe that hsi parents were better than yours.

Once again, Fred throws out 100% bullshit about a situation he thinks he knows about, when, in reality, he has no clue.

It never went to a higher court because we chose not to appeal and just focused on the cemetery.

When did I say they had to watch him every single minute of every single day?  That's a ridiculous statement, but that's your MO to post exaggerations to try and make a point because you have no argument.  

On a Saturday night, going to a place where they know that he had drank, in the place where he had driven the car before, you don't think that they should have thought "hey, maybe we should watch him"?

My parents didn't know that underage drinking went on there, so they had no reason to think that I would drink there.  His parents had caught him before and didn't punish him.

Every other judge we talked to admitted that it was a bullshit ruling.  In fact, someone else tried to use it as a basis to get a similar ruling and even that didn't work because it was so bad.

Once again, you're completely clueless and have no clue what you're talking about.

By the way, before you try and get me suspended, realize that I'm just countering everything you posted.
Dude, you really need to chill out anytime Fred gives his expert opinion (yes, as a lawyer it's his expert opinion). Every time you bring up your past (which is way more than anyone should on the internet), the consensus is that it was ridiculous to go after the family of the driver and suggest that the persons were responsible.

I'm not sure what judges told you that the ruling was ridiculous, but I am willing to bet they knew your family and we just being sympathetic. You don't add a lot of supporters when you make claims like "worst ruling ever" and mention kids being raped in the same post.

Is there like some kind of rule about how many threads you can make about your own personal drama? Gaah
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
(06-15-2016, 11:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Dude, you really need to chill out anytime Fred gives his expert opinion (yes, as a lawyer it's his expert opinion). Every time you  bring up your past (which is way more than anyone should on the internet), the consensus is that it was ridiculous to go after the family of the driver and suggest that the persons were responsible.

I'm not sure what judges told you that the ruling was ridiculous, but I am willing to bet they knew your family and we just being sympathetic. You don't add a lot of supporters when you make claims like "worst ruling ever" and mention kids being raped in the same post.

They didn't know my family.  I made sure to ask unbiased people.

Why didn't it work for a similar ruling if it was a good ruling?

Even the driver admitted to me that it was a bullshit ruling and, in the same message, told me that his dad paid many people off.  I hadn't even mentioned anything about paying anyone off, but he brought it up when we were discussing the ruling.  So, if even he admits the ruling was bad an offered that as a possible reason why he would make the ruling because it was, in fact, so bad, don't you think that it probably was a bad ruling?

Furthermore, parents are responsible for their kids' actions until they turn 18, so claiming that this kid was an angel and could raise no red flags to his parents, when they had caught him drinking and he had driven back there, coupled with the facts that he was a loose cannon who loved to fight and never showed any respect for his parents, they should have at least shown an ounce of supervision.  

And about Fred, it's not an expert opinion when he just ignores facts and posts false information, which he has done numerous times, not just in this thread and not just about law things.
Clearly you don't actually care what anyone here thinks, so how about you stop posting your personal issues here? You're inviting people into your business and opening yourself up to getting upset. I'm sure there are more accepting outlets that could provide a healthier release.

(06-15-2016, 11:55 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Is there like some kind of rule about how many threads you can make about your own personal drama?   Gaah
I think as long as people reply to them they will continue. I've got an idea
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-16-2016, 12:26 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Clearly you don't actually care what anyone here thinks, so how about you stop posting your personal issues here? You're inviting people into your business and opening yourself up to getting upset. I'm sure there are more accepting outlets that could provide a healthier release.
I don't care when people like you post biased opinions with no base or follow people like Fred's lead when he just posts completely false information to fit his agenda.

If I don't care what anyone here thinks, obviously I wouldn't be upset about their opinions.

I didn't start this as a personal thing, it was just that my case was another example of a bullshit ruling made by this judge.  
(06-16-2016, 12:32 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I think as long as people reply to them they will continue. I've got an idea

Hilarious how all of the same people post "when will these threads stop" but then continue to give their own personal opinions about them.
(06-16-2016, 12:46 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: If I don't care what anyone here thinks, obviously I wouldn't be upset about their opinions.

Yeah, you clearly don't get upset by the opinions of other people on this board.