Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report BB was taping Cincinnati Bengals play calls.
Wish I knew how to embed a tweet, but this one sums it up quite well. 
https://twitter.com/MRudolphComedy/status/1204143718837768192?s=20
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
more information....when the videographer was caught he offered to delete the video

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
if only the bengals scouted other teams which likely the rest of the nfl teams do.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 06:02 PM)ochocincos Wrote: The Patriots have taken full advantage of having as many home playoff games as possible as well as having a first-round bye.
The Patriots basically need to win out to guarantee that 2nd seed.
They are currently 2nd in the AFC record-wise but the Chiefs have the tiebreaker over them if they end up tied.
Buffalo is also just a game behind them.

Yeah. The point being they can get a win with their backups against this team. Belichek could outcoach Taylor in his sleep. He could probably take the Bengals backups and win against Taylor.
Reply/Quote
He could have gone to the men's room toilet and find similar footage.
Reply/Quote
We don't have scouts...but we sure have guys that watch other teams camera men.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 09:55 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We don't have scouts...but we sure have guys that watch other teams camera men.

Now, if we could only utilize that skill when our coaches are at the Senior Bowl, we might be on to something.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
Back during spy gate days they always told their spies to have excuses ready if they got caught and filming for a documentary was one of those excuses
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 10:37 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Back during spy gate days they always told their spies to have excuses ready if they got caught and filming for a documentary was one of those excuses

Honestly...we're 1-12. I doubt that the Patriots care about us.

Why would they do it in the press box also? That would be kind of obvious don't you think?
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 09:55 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We don't have scouts...but we sure have guys that watch other teams camera men.

Well, to be fair, he was probably easy to pick out with only 15 other people sitting in his section. 
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 10:38 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Honestly...we're 1-12. I doubt that the Patriots care about us.

Why would they do it in the press box also? That would be kind of obvious don't you think?

They shouldn’t care, but maybe he’s just addicted to cheating. Maybe he’s worried about this losing streak and doesn’t want the embarrassment the Jets just had losing to the lowly Cincinnati Bengals. Maybe he’s just too much of a perfectionist to take a week off against Cincy. Idk why you cheat but it’s very interesting coming from that team and being one of the exact excuses they used to have prepared.

I don’t really care this year, not like beating them will do this team any good and could only hurt the draft pick. But if you’ve been caught cheating as many times as them I tend to look at new accusations with a fair amount of suspicion, especially when it sounds a lot like what they used to do
Reply/Quote
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Really what this says is not that they were concerned with the Bengals specifically, but that they do this for every game...they just got caught
Reply/Quote
It’s on to Cincinnati
Reply/Quote
Nothing to see here, turns out they were filming for Funniest Home Field Videos.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 06:54 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: If you're The New England Patriots, and you feel the need to film a 1-win team's sideline gestures, in order to gain a competitive advantage?

Then you have much bigger problems that Tom Brady finally being forced to submit to "Father Time". LOL

It'll be more a case of they can get a competitive advantage by being 20 points up after the third quarter as they can then rest their starters.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2019, 09:01 AM)TJHoushmandzadeh Wrote: It'll be more a case of they can get a competitive advantage by being 20 points up after the third quarter as they can then rest their starters.

Either way, it's definitely "Unsportsmanlike Conduct", at the executive level.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I could care less if they film them but if they start messing with their balls , thats unaccecptable .
Reply/Quote
Maybe they were taping it for NFL Bloopers LOL
Reply/Quote