Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report BB was taping Cincinnati Bengals play calls.
As bad as the patriots have been playing and with KC on their tails, the bengals game is a must win for them. I wouldn’t be surprised if BB is a little concerned, even against a 1 win team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It's understandable, I mean nobody, and I mean NOBODY, wants to lose to the 1-11 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Jesus have they never heard of risk-reward? If you're going to cheat, do it when it's going to count for something. Freddie Kitchens and Baker Mayfield just beat the Bengals.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
It make sense. Taylor’s a new coach with very little film in terms of play calling and signals. He’s only ever been a position coach so the Cheats needed to build up their film library. Embarrassing that they needed to stoop to this level though and just as bad was that the Clowns allowed it.
Reply/Quote
And speaking of the pats, I heard booing at halftime this Sunday. What a bunch of spoiled little brats. 6 Super Bowls, 20+ straight home wins, and with that loss they are still 10-3. The whole team should have flipped them off.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Here's a hint Belicheat.... Don't get in a 3rd and short against this defense. Always go 3rd and long, it's an easy conversion.
Reply/Quote
Geeze Pats fans all over the Bengals. All they did was report something that looked suspicious.

Oh and there was this:

Quote:I'm sure once they heard the word the "scout" they wanted to make sure it wasn't one of their two not doing their job.
Bengals have 2 scouts. No I'm not joking.

Everyone is aware of what a joke MB is. Even guys from Southie or whatever that hood infested shithole part of Boston is.

Reply/Quote
OK, so teams have advanced scouts at future opponents games let that sink in or a second.

The Bengals don't do this (don't have enough scouts).

The only team in the league that doesn't scout opponents in person in advance.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2019, 10:22 AM)michaelsean Wrote: And speaking of the pats, I heard booing at halftime this Sunday.  What a bunch of spoiled little brats.  6 Super Bowls, 20+ straight home wins, and with that loss they are still 10-3.  The whole team should have flipped them off.

Some fans expect to win, our fans expect to lose.  Their expectations have nothing in common with ours. Most of their fans would have jumped ship years ago if the had to face what our fans do.
Reply/Quote
I can't begin to explain how hard this made me laugh.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2019, 10:51 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Some fans expect to win, our fans expect to lose.  Their expectations have nothing in common with ours. Most of their fans would have jumped ship years ago if the had to face what our fans do.

That's a far cry from booing the team that has brought you 6 Super Bowls including last year.  And a lot of them want Kraft gone.  WTF is wrong with these people?

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2019, 11:00 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I can't begin to explain how hard this made me laugh.

Uhhh yeah.  Apparently what the crew did was against the rules, but to think it was to cheat against the Bengals is pretty laughable.  

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2019, 11:02 AM)michaelsean Wrote: That's a far cry from booing the team that has brought you 6 Super Bowls including last year.  And a lot of them want Kraft gone.  WTF is wrong with these people?

You mean the same Kraft who frequents ***** houses?  Like I said Before they expect perfection us not so much.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2019, 10:34 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Geeze Pats fans all over the Bengals. All they did was report something that looked suspicious.

Oh and there was this:

Everyone is aware of what a joke MB is. Even guys from Southie or whatever that hood infested shithole part of Boston is.

Their team got caught cheating for like the 12th time. They need something to talk about to try to deflect the blame/story or bill B might be fined some money and the world look the other way as they go on to win SB #7. They don’t want to have to talk about ANOTHER scandal with their team. My god it has to get old for their fans, there is seriously like one every year. My guess is next year Bill is the one who gets caught at a “massage parlor”. Then caught cheating again in 2021
Reply/Quote
I guess if the Bengals had done this same thing all year, they would be 12-1?

Come on people!
Reply/Quote
To the people who are asking "why would they cheat to beat the Bengals?"

It's likely not just the Bengals...… If they're doing this against a 1-12 team, who else are they/have they done this against this year? Obviously we all know the Patriots plan to come into PBS Sunday and set a new record for most TD's in a game all time. We are all aware... The POINT is, they may be doing this with multiple teams. To say that it's laughable and there's nothing to see here is ridiculous. These assholes have been known for cheating for a long time now. They could just be practicing their cheating for a real opponent. WHO KNOWS! The Bengals were not let known that these videographers were going to be filming their sideline for the entire 1st quarter and what was being done with the film afterwards. That's the issue. Just because we suck doesn't make this a laughable situation. The cheatriots don't deserve to even be a team with the amount of crap they've been caught doing.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2019, 11:02 AM)michaelsean Wrote: That's a far cry from booing the team that has brought you 6 Super Bowls including last year.  And a lot of them want Kraft gone.  WTF is wrong with these people?

They talk really funny?

Reply/Quote
I'm sorry but if you're resorting to filming the signals of a 1-12 team to get an edge over them, when you're 10-3 and have won the Superbowl 6 times with your current coaching-QB tandem... how sad are you?

The whole scandal they had with the Jets was bad enough, but division rivals etc... at least I can remotely understand that. But filming this year's Bengals? If you're resorting to that kind of low I don't know what to tell you.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2019, 12:54 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I'm sorry but if you're resorting to filming the signals of a 1-12 team to get an edge over them, when you're 10-3 and have won the Superbowl 6 times with your current coaching-QB tandem... how sad are you?

The whole scandal they had with the Jets was bad enough, but division rivals etc... at least I can remotely understand that. But filming this year's Bengals? If you're resorting to that kind of low I don't know what to tell you.

And that came about because a former NE Coach coach was the one that was complaining once he became the Jets coach...

So he was probably more knowledgeable about their practices than most...
Reply/Quote
If indeed it was intentional, it shows you exactly what type of a cheater they are, it's impulsive now and uncontrollable. It's like when people with millions of dollars are caught stealing from the store. Some successful people will do anything to maintain their success. You could probably watch half a quarter of any of our games, then go to the bar and drink the night away and still know exactly how to beat us/stop us.
Reply/Quote