Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report: Bengals apparently keeping the "B" logo
(02-03-2021, 09:24 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Well, to be honest, he is the only owner who's dad deserves to have an NFL stadium named after him. And for those posting other teams tiger heads, you realize if another team is already using it, it is copyrighted, right?

How do you suppose the Reds and Bears worked that out?... The Packers and Georgia Bulldogs?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2021, 09:24 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Well, to be honest, he is the only owner who's dad deserves to have an NFL stadium named after him. And for those posting other teams tiger heads, you realize if another team is already using it, it is copyrighted, right?

It doesn't mean to use those exact ones.  Mellow
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2021, 10:19 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: It doesn't mean to use those exact ones.  Mellow

When someone says "It has to be this one" I figure they are talking about the exact one. Maybe not Ninja
It really can't even be anything close. When they Kentucky Thoroughblades (AHL Hockey) used a horseshoe for their emblem, the Indianapolis Colts sued them. The blades had to completely redo it. And that's a different sport on a different level. My point being, it can't be anything close to what someone else is using. 
Reply/Quote