Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report-Bengals releasing assistants
(01-11-2019, 06:39 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: If the meeting rumors  were true it is a bit curious that nothing has come out either way.

Hue could very well be in line to be the OC.

I was thinking that but was afraid to say it outloud.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 06:39 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: If the meeting rumors were true it is a bit curious that nothing has come out either way.

Hue could very well be in line to be the OC.

I doubt it after Hue ditching us for the Stains. Does Hue have any history with Zac Taylor?

I mean Hue was a good OC for us but i would think Taylor would want his own guys on his Offense.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 06:44 PM)Synric Wrote: I was thinking that but was afraid to say it outloud.

You know, I’m torn on it. I actually think that Hue is a pretty good positions coach and coordinator. But at the same time I kinda want all of that stench washed clean.

I guess all I’ll say is as long as Taylor, if he is in fact our coach, is the one that is tapping Hue to be OC, I can accept that. If the Bengals are basically forcing the issue on it, that is not ok.

Reply/Quote

!!!!!!

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 06:50 PM)The Real Deal Wrote:

!!!!!!

Thought so, great news. This house is clean!
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 06:50 PM)The Real Deal Wrote:

!!!!!!

....was close to sacrificing a chicken or something.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote

!!!!!!
He had to be out.  There was no other way.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

!!!!!!

Well good to hear.   Now we can truely start with a fresh staff.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 06:52 PM)Synric Wrote: ....was close to sacrificing a chicken or something.

Keep that chicken close by for when we get to FA and the draft,  incase we need it!!
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
This has already been a successful offseason and the offseason hasn’t even started yet!
Reply/Quote
One big change that really needs to happen as a result of all this? The Bengals need to start making the actual football season more exciting than the offseason..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 06:52 PM)Synric Wrote: ....was close to sacrificing a chicken or something.

[Image: d633cca2-e244-4ad7-8a31-d3ba0e0b9d5b_text_hi.gif]

I'm glad Hue is out just because it signifies to the players, and fans, that were tired of the old ways of just getting by and we're ready for some new blood and new energy.

I love it because we'll finally have an offensive minded head coach that's up-to-par with the modern NFL and knows what he's doing in terms of game-planning, clock management, etc!

I wonder how much money releasing all these coaches will cost Mike Brown?  Did they have any guaranteed money like players do?  

Regardless, I think it's a sign that Mike Brown wants to completely change the culture of the organization into one of winning.

I'm excited for this because we still have a window to win with AJ, Andy, Geno, Mixon, etc, but I'm also nervous because what if either guy turns out to suck?

I guess we can't get worse with Bieniemy or Taylor, I'm just nervous.  
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 06:54 PM)The Real Deal Wrote:

Just about everything Merv is being jettisoned out the garbage shoot. Training camp should be fun! Next year should be fun!

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 07:03 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: One big change that really needs to happen as a result of all this?  The Bengals need to start making the actual football season more exciting than the offseason..

I'd say the hope is that one leads to the other.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Firing Hue and the Steelers hire Austin... Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 07:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: [Image: d633cca2-e244-4ad7-8a31-d3ba0e0b9d5b_text_hi.gif]

I'm glad Hue is out just because it signifies to the players, and fans, that were tired of the old ways of just getting by and we're ready for some new blood and new energy.

I love it because we'll finally have an offensive minded head coach that's up-to-par with the modern NFL and knows what he's doing in terms of game-planning, clock management, etc!

I wonder how much money releasing all these coaches will cost Mike Brown?  Did they have any guaranteed money like players do?  

Regardless, I think it's a sign that Mike Brown wants to completely change the culture of the organization into one of winning.

I'm excited for this because we still have a window to win with AJ, Andy, Geno, Mixon, etc, but I'm also nervous because what if either guy turns out to suck?

I guess we can't get worse with Bieniemy or Taylor, I'm just nervous.  

Love the Major League gif Brad lol

It is more than just Mikey....

Katie, Troy, Paul and Duke have a lot to do with these moves from all i have been hearing. Exciting times!!!

(01-11-2019, 07:06 PM)McC Wrote: I'd say the hope is that one leads to the other.

You would think so.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 07:08 PM)Older Than You Too Wrote: Firing Hue and the Steelers hire Austin... Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!

amd firing Lazor,   it almost feels like christmas as a kid!!
Reply/Quote

For good measure

Reply/Quote