Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report-Bengals releasing assistants
(01-11-2019, 07:11 PM)The Real Deal Wrote:
For good measure

Oh how sweet !!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 07:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: [Image: d633cca2-e244-4ad7-8a31-d3ba0e0b9d5b_text_hi.gif]

I'm glad Hue is out just because it signifies to the players, and fans, that were tired of the old ways of just getting by and we're ready for some new blood and new energy.

I love it because we'll finally have an offensive minded head coach that's up-to-par with the modern NFL and knows what he's doing in terms of game-planning, clock management, etc!

I wonder how much money releasing all these coaches will cost Mike Brown?  Did they have any guaranteed money like players do?  

Regardless, I think it's a sign that Mike Brown Katie  wants to completely change the culture of the organization into one of winning.

I'm excited for this because we still have a window to win with AJ, Andy, Geno, Mixon, etc, but I'm also nervous because what if either guy turns out to suck?

I guess we can't get worse with Bieniemy or Taylor, I'm just nervous.  

I made a slight change to reflect who is probably running things more now.

Reply/Quote
I must say that I am pleasantly surprised at the events of the last couple of days. Here’s to hoping that they keep the momentum going in terms of new staff hires and roster changes.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 07:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: [Image: d633cca2-e244-4ad7-8a31-d3ba0e0b9d5b_text_hi.gif]

I'm glad Hue is out just because it signifies to the players, and fans, that were tired of the old ways of just getting by and we're ready for some new blood and new energy.

I love it because we'll finally have an offensive minded head coach that's up-to-par with the modern NFL and knows what he's doing in terms of game-planning, clock management, etc!

I wonder how much money releasing all these coaches will cost Mike Brown?  Did they have any guaranteed money like players do?  

Regardless, I think it's a sign that Mike Brown wants to completely change the culture of the organization into one of winning.

I'm excited for this because we still have a window to win with AJ, Andy, Geno, Mixon, etc, but I'm also nervous because what if either guy turns out to suck?

I guess we can't get worse with Bieniemy or Taylor, I'm just nervous.  

Coach's contracts are fully guaranteed.  Basically, all the guys we let go will still get paid for next year except Hue, who wasn't under contract for next year.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 07:09 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Love the Major League gif Brad lol
An all-time great lol

(01-11-2019, 07:09 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It is more than just Mikey....

Katie, Troy, Paul and Duke have a lot to do with these moves from all i have been hearing. Exciting times!!!

I'm excited to see what kind of free agent moves we make since it looks like Mike is finally going all-in on winning........  let's just hope that it doesn't stop with the coaching changes!
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 07:27 PM)Whatever Wrote: Coach's contracts are fully guaranteed.  Basically, all the guys we let go will still get paid for next year except Hue, who wasn't under contract for next year.

That makes me love it even more and have more faith in Mike.

Like I said in the response I just posted, let's hope that he opens his pocket book this much for free agents!
Reply/Quote
Okay now release that turd Hue Jackson. We need new faces.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 07:40 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Okay now release that turd Hue Jackson. We need new faces.

He's already gone. It's already beena nnounced that he's been dropped from the coaching staff.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 07:28 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: An all-time great lol

I'm excited to see what kind of free agent moves we make since it looks like Mike is finally going all-in on winning........  let's just hope that it doesn't stop with the coaching changes!

It ain't Mike tho..... Mellow

As to Hue....."Free at last, free at last! Thank God Almighty, we're free at last!"

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Also....you guys will like this: Teryl Austin to the Stoolers!

Reply/Quote
Man, first Marvin is canned...and they interviewed quality outside candidates.

Then it looks like Taylor will most likely be the next head coach.

Plus we get the news that Hue, Lazor and Haslett got shown the door.

What an offseason so far.

Bengals getting serious!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 07:50 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: It ain't Mike tho..... Mellow

As to Hue....."Free at last, free at last! Thank God Almighty, we're free at last!"

It is Mike because he’s finally letting other people call the shots.

Even if it’s just finally not being involved, I still give the credit to Mike.
Reply/Quote
Well, Merv is out, Hue is gone and Vance has another job.

Even if we hired Vance as the HC I would have stuck around, but I’m back, baby.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 08:03 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Well, Merv is out, Hue is gone and Vance has another job.

Even if we hired Vance as the HC I would have stuck around, but I’m back, baby.

Yeah I wasn’t necessarily ever going anywhere but I was certainly on the road to apathy. Guess I’ll shell out another $400 for Sunday ticket after all.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 08:02 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It is Mike because he’s finally letting other people call the shots.

Even if it’s just finally not being involved, I still give the credit to Mike.

I guess you could look at it that way.....I prefer to look at it as his dumbass is finally out of the way. It's been obvious for about a year that he isn't running the show. If he was, Merv and Hue would still be here.

The new brain trust appears to "actually football".

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 08:06 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Yeah I wasn’t necessarily ever going anywhere but I was certainly on the road to apathy. Guess I’ll shell out another $400 for Sunday ticket after all.

I can actually see myself at a game or two next season. It's been a long 3 years.

Reply/Quote
Hue Jackson got fired by two Ohio teams in one year!
Reply/Quote
Looking like the next coach to be has made some demands and they are happening. Nice work?

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 06:39 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: If the meeting rumors  were true it is a bit curious that nothing has come out either way.

Hue could very well be in line to be the OC.

Stop this nonsense!
Freakout
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote