Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report-Bengals releasing assistants
(01-10-2019, 05:31 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

Interesting choice of words.  And I would have been happy with just firing them.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 04:48 PM)Earendil Wrote: I'm starting to feel something.  I'm not sure how to describe it, but it's something I haven't felt in a very long time.  It might be called 'hope', but it's been so long I'm not sure I remember what that feels like.

I'm feeling it to.

Only thing that could make this day better now is hearing Hue's head has been lopped as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 05:33 PM)McC Wrote: Interesting choice of words.  And I would have been happy with just firing them.

Oh please can Hue have a meeting ?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 04:36 PM)The Real Deal Wrote:

:hail:
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 05:34 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm feeling it to.

Only thing that could make this day better now is hearing Hue's head has been lopped as well.

(01-10-2019, 05:35 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Oh please can Hue have a meeting ?

Truck reminded me of this earlier, Hue isn't under contract, similar to PA last year.

We just have to let him walk. Don't have to have a meeting to release him, we don't have to.

Think we just gave him an interview out of courtesy, that is all.
Reply/Quote

Hue doesn't have a contract.  No need for meeting...
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 05:39 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Truck reminded me of this earlier, Hue isn't under contract, similar to PA last year.

We just have to let him walk. Don't have to have a meeting to release him, we don't have to.

(01-10-2019, 05:41 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Hue doesn't have a contract.  No need for meeting...

We may need to make a thread..... HUE IS NOT UNDER CONTRACT!!!!!!
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 05:43 PM)Takedown Wrote: We may need to make a thread..... HUE IS NOT UNDER CONTRACT!!!!!!

I think fans are still in shock and this is so nerve racking that the fear of HUE is like a bogeyman underneath the bed!  
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 05:43 PM)Takedown Wrote: We may need to make a thread..... HUE IS NOT UNDER CONTRACT!!!!!!

Technically he is still under contract until the season is over. He has to request permission for interviews etc. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 05:39 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Truck reminded me of this earlier, Hue isn't under contract, similar to PA last year.

(01-10-2019, 05:41 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Hue doesn't have a contract.  No need for meeting...

Sweet !
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 05:33 PM)McC Wrote: Interesting choice of words.  And I would have been happy with just firing them.

Yeah the Front Office is thinking big splash this offseason!!!  "Hey you, your fired! Now walk the plank"!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 03:19 PM)YsCascadia Wrote: No. it has been the case.

Mixon is timid.

Calling him out as such has incurred the wrath of this board.  

Both statements are true.

He's nowhere near timid.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 02:31 PM)Wyche Wrote: You know, lost in all of the hoopla, is what I have bolded.  I absolutely agree.  For all of his faults as a HC, he did deliver us from the abyss, and did some REALLY outstanding things in the community.  There should have been a proper sendoff, playoff wins or not.
Agreed.

In many ways a fine head coach, indisputably a great defensive coordinator, a great mentor of men, a wonderful philanthropist and a stellar man.

I thank him for all he did for the Bengals, the fans and the community.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 03:23 PM)YsCascadia Wrote: Yes he CAN run over defenders, but he doesn't... why?  Could it be that he is timid?

Could it be that you can gain more yards if you're able to run around defenders?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Hue can’t, but lazor on the other hand Pray
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 06:20 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Yeah the Front Office is thinking big splash this offseason!!!  "Hey you, your fired! Now walk the plank"!!!

Lol
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 05:31 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

Shit's getting serious down there. Walking the plank?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 06:26 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He's nowhere near timid.

(01-10-2019, 06:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Could it be that you can gain more yards if you're able to run around defenders?

Cascadia was Private Messaging me earlier asking how he could delete his account if you can believe it.

He don't like us around here defending Mixon and Beinemy.
Reply/Quote
More Good News A Brown is up for trade.... As long as its not the browns or Ravens trading for him its good news for us.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 06:59 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: More Good News     A Brown is up for trade....    As long as its not the browns or Ravens trading for him its good news for us.

I doubt they'd trade him within the division.

Now if we can just shut Smith-Schuster's punk ass up.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote