Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reuben Randle, Hill, Givens
The Redskins would save 8M against the cap by cutting Garcon. It's possible, but right now both Jamison Crowder and Josh Doctson are banged up, and both Desean Jackson and Jordan Reed aren't pillars of health. They are also thin at RB however, so I could see them wanting to free up some money to sign a RB (there's no way they can roll with a banged up Jones and Rob Kelley as their only 2 ball carrying RB's?).

The frustrating part is, even if Garcon was cut, it's completely unlike the Bengals to entertain signing him.
Reply/Quote
Jerome Simpson is also out there. Ninja
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 02:25 AM)Shady Wrote: Jerome Simpson is also out there.  Ninja

I see your ninja but I was excited to see simpson & green combo year 1... was hoping it would last.

at this point id be more comfortable with simpson than lafell... (just based on the nothing lafell has shown so far.)
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 11:29 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: I see your ninja but I was excited to see simpson & green combo year 1... was hoping it would last.

at this point id be more comfortable with simpson than lafell...  (just based on the nothing lafell has shown so far.)

Saving it for regular season.  It's a master plan
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 11:29 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: I see your ninja but I was excited to see simpson & green combo year 1... was hoping it would last.

at this point id be more comfortable with simpson than lafell...  (just based on the nothing lafell has shown so far.)

It surprised me to see that Simpson is already 30 years old. Maybe he can pick up a play book faster than he did back in his days here. Remember the 2-3 seasons that our #2 draft pick spent on the PS because he wasn't ready? LOL 

It's a little coincidental that our first game is with the Jets this year. When Lafell came back from injury with the Pats last year, the Pats were playing the Jets. And it was really in tht game that he earned the nickname "LaDrop." He dropped 6 passes that game. I hope he gets a little bit of a tune up tonight against the Colts. Should he get hurt, then Jerome might see himself back in stripes. But LaFell needs some more game action before the opener.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 01:04 PM)Shady Wrote: It surprised me to see that Simpson is already 30 years old. Maybe he can pick up a play book faster than he did back in his days here. Remember the 2-3 seasons that our #2 draft pick spent on the PS because he wasn't ready? LOL 

It's a little coincidental that our first game is with the Jets this year. When Lafell came back from injury with the Pats last year, the Pats were playing the Jets. And it was really in tht game that he earned the nickname "LaDrop." He dropped 6 passes that game. I hope he gets a little bit of a tune up tonight against the Colts. Should he get hurt, then Jerome might see himself back in stripes. But LaFell needs some more game action before the opener.

Yep, will be watching Wr's and TE's the most tonight. 

Admittedly have not seen LaFell much but hoping he does not live up to that nickname here. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote