Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rick Perry challenges election of Texas A&M’s first gay student body president...
Dino cracked the code. Rick Perry is Lucie
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-23-2017, 08:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Dino cracked the code. Rick Perry is Lucie

I said no such thing and never mentioned anyone. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-23-2017, 09:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: I said no such thing and never mentioned anyone. 

Oh you sly fox, you out-witted me. Replying to Fred's usual complaints about white people's behavior, you coyly slipped in a picture of FL. Full knowing that someone would fall for your crafty ruse and then you would have them. All the while being able to proclaim you didn't do anything; the scoundrel simply ensnared themselves.

Well played blind shoe maker, well played. 

Just pay off some hookers when the star football player gets in trouble like a normal alumnus and stop worrying about the dweebs on the SGA.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(03-24-2017, 12:12 AM)bfine32 Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-23-2017, 03:09 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yep.  The glasses don't make him smarter....

he should start drinking smart water
People suck
(03-23-2017, 07:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: 6360430684879801731311307602_Florida%20cartoon.jpg]

this picture needs a larger representation of the swamp that is everywhere
People suck
(03-24-2017, 12:13 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Just pay off some hookers when the star football player gets in trouble like a normal alumnus and stop worrying about the dweebs on the SGA.

Amen.  To me student government member meant total dork I don't want to know.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(03-24-2017, 09:40 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Amen.  To me student government member meant total dork I don't want to know.  

Hey hey now. Let's calm down about these generalizations.  My wife and I were both SGA officers at our respective schools. LOL
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(03-24-2017, 10:22 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Hey hey now. Let's calm down about these generalizations.  My wife and I were both SGA officers at our respective schools. LOL

[Image: 53544540.jpg]
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(03-23-2017, 06:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If you read the actual op-ed from the newspaper he presented his facts and of course he can be mocked (or as you say deserves it). My issue is not with his opinion; it's folks saying he has no business expressing it. 

I read the op-ed.  he presented zero facts.  all he did was pull out his victim card and start crying.

If he actually brought up a prior case or situation where a gay person was allowed to keep his elected office while breaking the rules then he would have some facts on which to base his argument that straight people are being discriminated against.  But he has no facts.  All he has is his tear stained victim card.
(03-23-2017, 06:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote:  It is just another straight white man crying and trying to pull his victim card with noi facts to back him up.

LOL, racism.
(03-24-2017, 11:23 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I read the op-ed.  he presented zero facts.  all he did was pull out his victim card and start crying.

If he actually brought up a prior case or situation where a gay person was allowed to keep his elected office while breaking the rules then he would have some facts on which to base his argument that straight people are being discriminated against.  But he has no facts.  All he has is his tear stained victim card.

I'm not sure if you know want facts are; as the article listed many. Whether or not those facts substantiate his claim is another matter.

(03-24-2017, 12:32 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: LOL, racism.

Racism and racists are just liberal terms for "I don't agree"

(03-24-2017, 12:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Racism and racists are just liberal terms for "I don't agree"

Explain, please.

What is your definition of racism and how does a liberal saying "I do not agree" fit that definition?
(03-24-2017, 12:32 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: LOL, racism.

What is your definition of "racism" and how does my comment fit that definition?
(03-24-2017, 12:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm not sure if you know want facts are; as the article listed many. Whether or not those facts substantiate his claim is another matter.

Yes.  i know exactly what facts are.  But since I used this language.  .  . 

(03-24-2017, 11:23 AM)fredtoast Wrote: If he actually brought up a prior case or situation where a gay person was allowed to keep his elected office while breaking the rules then he would have some facts on which to base his argument

I assumed everyone would understand that I was just talking about facts to support his argument.  But I forgot about how some people here struggle with reading comprehension.

Now let's get back to that "other matter", as you call it because that was my main point in the first place.  Care to comment on that "other story"?  Or are you willing to concede my point and admit that you were just trying to avopid it.
(03-24-2017, 11:23 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I read the op-ed.  he presented zero facts.  all he did was pull out his victim card and start crying.

(03-24-2017, 02:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes.  i know exactly what facts are.  But since I used this language.  .  . 

But I forgot about how some people here struggle with reading comprehension.

Now let's get back to that "other story", as you call it because that was my main point in the first place.  Care to comment on that "other story"?  Or are you willing to concede my point and admit that you were just trying to avopid it.

Dang me and my reading comprehension.

What other story? Are you talking about where you felt it was necessary to point out Perry's race or are we talking about a different story?

(03-24-2017, 01:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Explain, please.

What is your definition of racism and how does a liberal saying "I do not agree" fit that definition?

I know full well what racism is and the story in the OP is not an example of such. This will not stop the liberal from introducing it into the equation Dino.

(03-24-2017, 02:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I know full well what racism is

I did not ask if you knew.  I asked what your definition was.

Because I don't see any definition of "racism" that makes it the same a sa liber saying "I don't agree."

I honestrly do not see the connection.  I assumed a well spoken person like yourself could give some explanation to your comment.