Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rick Perry challenges election of Texas A&M’s first gay student body president...
[Image: shark-with-frickin-laser-beam_7771.jpg]

[Image: Sharks-With-Frickin-Laser-Beams-Attached...Powers.jpg]
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-26-2017, 12:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Do either of the following statements point to the sender displaying signs of racism?

No.

"Straight" implies "privilege" while "unemployed" implies "victim".

My entire point was that a person in position of privilege does not have a right to play a victim card.  That is different than trying to say that a person in a position of being disadvantaged, i.e. unemployed, does not have a right to play a victim card.

My use of "white" was to imply privilege, not denigrate. The insult I was making to Perry had to do with his playing the victim card, not his race.  My mention of race was actually positive, not negative. 
(03-24-2017, 12:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Racism and racists are just liberal terms for "I don't agree"

Speaking of refusing to answer questions.

How is it possible for you to even use the term "racism" when it is just a "liberal term"?

Conservatives know that it does not even exist, right?
(03-27-2017, 12:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No.

"Straight" implies "privilege" while "unemployed" implies "victim".

My entire point was that a person in position of privilege does not have a right to play a victim card.  That is different than trying to say that a person in a position of being disadvantaged, i.e. unemployed, does not have a right to play a victim card.

My use of "white" was to imply privilege, not denigrate. The insult I was making to Perry had to do with his playing the victim card, not his race.  My mention of race was actually positive, not negative. 

Nice try, no one is going to buy this lawyerish dissembling though.  You made a racist statement.  Stereotyping behavior based on ethnicity is the definition of racism and that's exactly what you did.  Own it.
(03-27-2017, 08:49 AM)Griever Wrote: gee i step away for a weekend of gaming, and i come back and people are temp banned from this place...
IKR ?

I have a 4 day stretch of Anniversary sex with my wife and come back to this.

Damn Lord of the Flies around here !
(03-27-2017, 11:48 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: IKR ?

Usless you were married last year I call BS
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(03-28-2017, 07:42 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Usless you were married last year I call BS

i gotta agree with him

pics or it didnt happen
People suck
(03-27-2017, 11:48 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: IKR ?

(03-28-2017, 07:42 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Usless you were married last year I call BS

4 days of sex = 3 minutes of intercourse followed by 5,757 minutes of watching television.
(03-28-2017, 11:52 AM)Benton Wrote: 4 days of sex = 3 minutes of intercourse followed by 5,757 minutes of watching television.
See...this guy gets it !

But yeah, not 4 entire days straight...lol
We went to wineries, Amish country, adult toy store, ect.
Four NIGHTS in a row is a lot for a 47 yr old.
The 4k adult video may have helped.
(03-28-2017, 12:03 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: See...this guy gets it !

But yeah, not 4 entire days straight...lol
We went to wineries, Amish country, adult toy store, ect.
Four NIGHTS in a row is a lot for a 47 yr old.
The 4k adult video may have helped.

LOL

That may be too much definition for me.
(03-28-2017, 05:22 PM)Benton Wrote:

That may be too much definition for me.
Trust me... I was worried.
I made sure to pic one with bright lightning to wash out "blemishes" and younger actors.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk