Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rick Perry challenges election of Texas A&M’s first gay student body president...
(03-24-2017, 02:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What other story? Are you talking about where you felt it was necessary to point out Perry's race or are we talking about a different story?

Excuse me.  I meant "other matter" instead of "other story".

Again, the context of your comment that I quoted would have made the meaning clear to most people,

So now on to that "other matter".  Did Perry present any facts at all to support his argument that the straight guy was treated differently just because his opponent was gay?
(03-24-2017, 03:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Excuse me.  I meant "other matter" instead of "other story".

Again, the context of your comment that I quoted would have made the meaning clear to most people,

So now on to that "other matter".  Did Perry present any facts at all to support his argument that the straight guy was treated differently just because his opponent was gay?

You'll have to forgive; me as you've been gone for a while. I forget we have to interpret what you mean and not what you say.

He presented facts that if substantiated could show bias. he mentions how both parties used visual aids but only one was required to itemize the expenses and was disqualified because he failed to do so. However, that's not really the point. The point is was he within his rights to post on the matter.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-24-2017, 03:53 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I did not ask if you knew.  I asked what your definition was.

Because I don't see any definition of "racism" that makes it the same a sa liber saying "I don't agree."

I honestrly do not see the connection.  I assumed a well spoken person like yourself could give some explanation to your comment.

Yeah, I'm gonna go with you missed the point; as the point is that it makes no sense; however it happens. As demonstrated by you in this very thread as you introduced Perry's race into the equation.

(03-24-2017, 04:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, I'm gonna go with you missed the point; as the point is that it makes no sense; however it happens. As demonstrated by you in this very thread as you introduced Perry's race into the equation.

You don't get it bfine, making a generalized statement about someone based on their race isn't racism when fred does it, hence his confusion.
(03-24-2017, 05:11 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You don't get it bfine, making a generalized statement about someone based on their race isn't racism when fred does it, hence his confusion.
You honkies better get your shit straight !
Stop playing your Jim Neighbors records so loud and get right.
Wonderbread and mayonnaise eatin' MoFo's !
(03-24-2017, 05:11 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You don't get it bfine, making a generalized statement about someone based on their race isn't racism when fred does it, hence his confusion.

What generalized statement did I make about all white people?

Is everyone who ever makes any comment about "Black Lives Matter" racists if he mentions their race?

BTW why do both of you refuse to just give youyr definition of racism?
(03-24-2017, 04:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote:  However, that's not really the point. The point is was he within his rights to post on the matter.  

Actually, no.  If yiou had read and understood what I wrote you would realize that I agree he has the right to say it.

My point was that what he said was stupid.
(03-25-2017, 11:39 AM)fredtoast Wrote: What generalized statement did I make about all white people?

Is everyone who ever makes any comment about "Black Lives Matter" racists if he mentions their race?

BTW why do both of you refuse to just give youyr definition of racism?

How the hell could you make a statement about Black Lives Matter without mentioning their race?

Racisim: What a liberal accuses a conservative of if they disagree. 

(03-25-2017, 12:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: How the hell could you make a statement about Black Lives Matter without mentioning their race?

I have no idea.  But since you refuse to tell me what your definition of "racism" is I have to assume it means "mentioning race" because that is all you are squaeling about in this thread.

Just saying that Perry is white makes me a racists.  So by that definition just saying that the "Black Lives Matter" movement is made up mostly of black people is racist.
(03-25-2017, 04:01 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: You honkies better get your shit straight !
Stop playing your Jim Neighbors records so loud and get right.
Wonderbread and mayonnaise eatin' MoFo's !

Much better!  ThumbsUp

(03-25-2017, 11:39 AM)fredtoast Wrote: What generalized statement did I make about all white people?

You didn't, nor were you accused of doing so. Stop being obtuse.

Quote:Is everyone who ever makes any comment about "Black Lives Matter" racists if he mentions their race?

Nope. Stop being obtuse.

Quote:BTW why do both of you refuse to just give youyr definition of racism?

I was never asked.  Stop being obtuse.
(03-25-2017, 12:59 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Much better!  ThumbsUp

You didn't, nor were you accused of doing so. Stop being obtuse.

Nope. Stop being obtuse.

I was never asked.  Stop being obtuse.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-25-2017, 12:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have no idea.  But since you refuse to tell me what your definition of "racism" is I have to assume it means "mentioning race" because that is all you are squaeling about in this thread.

Just saying that Perry is white makes me a racists.  So by that definition just saying that the "Black Lives Matter" movement is made up mostly of black people is racist.

Racisim is treating someone unfairly because of skin tone. So when you introduce Perry's race into a situation in which it has no bearing and then do so in a derogatory manner, you have treated him unfairly because of his skin tone. 

(03-25-2017, 12:59 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You didn't, nor were you accused of doing so. Stop being obtuse.

Mellow

(03-24-2017, 04:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, I'm gonna go with you missed the point; as the point is that it makes no sense; however it happens. As demonstrated by you in this very thread as you introduced Perry's race into the equation.

(03-25-2017, 04:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Racisim is treating someone unfairly because of skin tone. So when you introduce Perry's race into a situation in which it has no bearing and then do so in a derogatory manner, you have treated him unfairly because of his skin tone. 

"obtuse"

Rock On
(03-25-2017, 04:23 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

"obtuse"

Rock On

Oh you got me again. I am definitely out of my depth dealing with someone as crafty as you.

(03-25-2017, 04:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh you got me again. I am definitely out of my depth dealing with someone as crafty as you.

I know when you guys get together you try and cover for each other...

...sorry if I broke it up a bit.
(03-25-2017, 12:59 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I was never asked.  Stop being obtuse.

Yes you were. Learn to read

(03-24-2017, 01:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What is your definition of "racism" and how does my comment fit that definition?
(03-24-2017, 04:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote:  he mentions how both parties used visual aids but only one was required to itemize the expenses and was disqualified because he failed to do so.

Both parties were required to follow the same rules.  Thdere were no allegations of wrong doing by the winner.  So he either provided the proper expense report or there were no allegations that he did not.

(03-25-2017, 04:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote:  So when you introduce Perry's race into a situation in which it has no bearing and then do so in a derogatory manner, you have treated him unfairly because of his skin tone. 

Your logic fails.

Just mentioing a persons race does not make me racists.  I never made any comments that could be applied to all white people.  The only white people I have a problem with are the ones who try to play the victim card when they are not a victim.

Unless you can point to someplace where I said ALL white people are bad because ALL white people try to play a victim card then there is no racism.

Racism is about judging people based on race.  I never did that.  I based it on a pathetic attempt to play the victim card.  There is not way you can apply what I said to all white people.

When you mention the race of "Black Lives Matter" protestors are you being racist?  Or do your comments just apply to the protestors and not all black people?

And even though I finally got you to give me your definition of racism, you still have not explained how "racism = a liberal saying 'I do not agree'."  I am still intersted in hearing that explanation.
(03-23-2017, 06:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Your logic fails

Do either of the following statements point to the sender displaying signs of racism?

(03-26-2017, 12:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote:  It is just anotherstraight white man crying and trying to pull his victim card with noi facts to back him up.
Banned Board Member Wrote:It's just another unemployed black man crying and trying to pull his victim card with no facts to back him up.

[Image: crybaby-glenn-beck-please-wont-someone-t...people.jpg]

Haven't got to use that one in awhile... Hilarious