Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Riley Cooper
Guy is still available. What are your thoughts on signing him for cheap and drafting a wide receiver early? Feel like he could provide some decent depth with Lafell.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Meh.

I rather just double dip in the draft, get one in 1/2 and one in 4/5.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Not sure a racist is what the locker room needs to get over the one-and-done problem. Plus he's just not very good of a WR.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Meh, Riley Cooper isn't anything special. He's about the same as Sanu honestly. I wouldn't mind if we picked him up for depth, but I think we should just draft a WR in the first or second.

Plus with the pickup of LaFell, Cooper won't see the field very often. Just like Sanu didn't see the field very often last year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2016, 05:35 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Meh, Riley Cooper isn't anything special. He's about the same as Sanu honestly. I wouldn't mind if we picked him up for depth, but I think we should just draft a WR in the first or second.

Plus with the pickup of LaFell, Cooper won't see the field very often. Just like Sanu didn't see the field very often last year.

....what?

Sanu played 60.9% of the offensive snaps in 2015.

Green: 88.3%
Jones: 85.3%
Sanu: 60.9%

60.9% was 643 offensive snaps... that's a lot.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I would be worried about impact on locker room

There seems to be a lot of great chemistry with our players .

Do not underestimate the importance of guys playing for each other.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2016, 04:27 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Guy is still available. What are your thoughts on signing him for cheap and drafting a wide receiver early? Feel like he could provide some decent depth with Lafell.

April Fool's Day is April 1, not March 31. But good joke though!
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
He would be nice to have as a 4/5 WR, but his character is not what this team needs. I'd rather go WR in round 2, one of them will fall, and again in round 5. This insures youth, and we can grab one again before rd 4 next year...we have AJ and Eifert that's a solid 1-2 punch....I'd focus on Defense on at least 2 of our first 3 rounds this year!!! The defensive draft is loaded with talent.
Reply/Quote
No no and no.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote