Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Brandon LaFell has reached agreement w/ Bengals
(04-01-2016, 01:32 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Well said, and tbh as talented as Coleman is he scares the crap out of me at #1. I understand that Art Briles is a heck of an offensive coach but Baylor's track record on skill position players is shaky at best. Gordon: Controversy. 
RGIII: Controversy. T. Williams: Average at best but does his job.
The last Baylor player that Cincy drafted (be it a 7th rounder I believe): Cut
Personally, I like Doctson but I think either could help the team. 
LaFell is better than some want to believe. He has a SB ring in a season where he caught 7 tds and was 47 yards of having a 1000 yard receiving year. He will be hungry for a new contract and should be able to contribute in Cincy.

i really like the fact we had dalton at doctson's pro day... i think thats the match if he makes it to us.

they had an article where we asked him some weird questions at the combine but they werent that weird like some of these other teams questions.
Reply/Quote
I'm super excited about this signing myself.

I think LaFell will be a factor in our offense this upcoming year.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2016, 01:37 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: i really like the fact we had dalton at doctson's pro day...  i think thats the match if he makes it to us.

they had an article where we asked him some weird questions at the combine but they werent that weird like some of these other teams questions.

Dalton also endorsed Docston at his pro day saying he would like to have him in Cincinnati, but he's also biased.

Think if he's there and Dalton wants him, they take him.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2016, 04:24 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Dalton also endorsed Docston at his pro day saying he would like to have him in Cincinnati, but he's also biased.

Think if he's there and Dalton wants him, they take him.

well they let green pick dalton lol time to let dalton pick someone.

(i kid but during the 11 draft they asked green which of the Qbs he wanted throwing him the ball and he said dalton...)
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2016, 04:50 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: well they let green pick dalton lol time to let dalton pick someone.

(i kid but during the 11 draft they asked green which of the Qbs he wanted throwing him the ball and he said dalton...)

Can you imagine Green teamed up with Keapernick? Oh lordy that would be funny as hell! Green would have about half the total amount of receiving yards over the years.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote